TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: Two Orgasms for Lunch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Two Orgasms for Lunch - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

As Emma murmured quietly with the pleasure of Brilo’s hand doing it’s thing all Brilo could do was to quietly agree with Emma’s spoken sentiments. He had indeed been wanting to get his hand, or his mouth, or his penis down between the girl’s legs one day and maybe even his hand and mouth around one of those gorgeous breasts of hers. Brilo could still clearly remember when Emma had almost no pubic hair between her legs and only two small puffy nipples just starting to sprout out from her chest. That was a few years ago now with Emma now sporting a lovely dark crop of pubic hair across her vaginal slit as well as showing off two gorgeous breasts in all their puffy and pointy glory.

The girl was indeed now a beautiful young lady and the thought of perhaps fucking her good and hard one day was also never that far from Brilo’s mind either. Right now, however, being given the green light to give her a hand job was pleasure enough and Brilo was enjoying the moment to the full. He was enjoying it as much as Kaden was enjoying being jerked off by Petra just next to him.

What a lovely afternoon it was turning out to be ... under the shade of that big old oak tree. It was a lovely picnic lunch and a little bit of sex thrown in just to round things off...

... just lovely thought Brilo ... and Emma ... and Kaden ... and Petra.

Thus it wasn’t long before three lovely, white plumes of semen were shooting up from between Kaden’s legs as Petra’s hand brought him to the climax of his orgasm. As those plumes of semen where splashing down over his legs Emma was starting to moan and groan under the pleasure of her own orgasm as Brilo’s hand squished its way around her pussy lips.

While Kaden was going ‘yeeee haaaa’ from his ejaculation Emma was going ‘ooooooooo ... aaahhhhhh ... unnnnngggggg ... oohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiittttttt!’ from her own intensifying orgasm.

Finally the girl gave one very sudden high pitched squeal of delight as her orgasm climaxed and as she squeezed her legs in tightly together around Brilo’s hand. The middle finger of that hand was jabbing in and out of her dripping vagina as she squealed and as she then quickly leaned over to Brilo and whispered, “Next time I want that stiff soldier of yours jabbing in and out of my pussy and not just your finger, OK!”

Emma then bent down over Brilo’s groin and kissed the top of his penis which was fully erect of course and said, “And I will one day give you the blow job you deserve ... my brave little soldier ... not today ... but one day ... I promise!”

Emma then helped Petra pack the picnic things away before diving into the pool again to rinse off before carrying on with the rest of her day. Once Petra had all the things bundled back into the hamper basket she gave both Brilo and Kaden a kiss on the cheek before disappearing off back down to the house and the office to welcome some newly arriving guests.

This left Brilo and Kaden by themselves again as they both just looked at each other once the girls where gone. Brilo then remarked, “Well ... that was all much better than just a banana and drink of water ... much better indeed, I think. Wouldn’t you agree, young master Kaden?”

Kaden looked at Brilo then down at his limp penis with semen still dripping out of the little hole at the end. He used his finger to wipe away that gooey residue then wiped that finger across the grass before replying with, “Well ... ummm ... yes ... much better ... and maybe you are right about this magic wand of mine. Who knows what else it might be able to do ... just who knows!”

Kaden gave his flaccid dick a few gentle flicks with his hand as he moved away from the tree and as Brilo was moving off as well and saying, “Yep ... just who knows what power our magic wands possess ... the power of a nice stiff cock. I reckon it could also bring a man to ruin if he is not careful ... so use it wisely and let’s see what it can do!”

... and Kaden Stoke was planning on doing just that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.