TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Enjoying the Moment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Enjoying the Moment - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Kaden Stoke had just listened quietly to all that Brilo had just said about his ‘magic wand’. He had also decided that he would most definitely say YES to Mrs Riaz’s request if it meant getting to know this Leanne girl a bit better in some way. Kaden was also just getting ready to stand and move off when he felt a hand move across his groin. When he looked down across his bare stomach he saw Petra Barnes’ hand squeezing in and around his flaccid cock.

The woman had heard everything her husband had just said and looked at Kaden and his penis and responded herself with, “And I think you have just such a lovely looking penis too. I hope Mrs Riaz enjoyed playing with your magic wand last Monday because I know I have always wanted to play with it myself and I hope its ‘magical powers’ really do bring you some good fortune. But in the meantime let me give you just one small piece of my own good fortune!”

And with those words and without waiting to ask for permission Petra Barnes began to gently masturbate Kaden Stoke’s soft penis right there where he sat. She did this until his penis looked more like the magic wand they had just been talking about and less like one small lump of soggy flesh - with no magical properties whatsoever!

As Petra began to stroke the foreskin of Kaden’s penis Kaden looked quickly and intently at Petra’s husband. He was looking for some sort of clue from the guy that this was all OK by him and that he didn’t mind his wife jerking off another man right in front of him.

The only response Kaden got was a quick shrug of the shoulders with Brilo saying, “She’s been wanting to do that for a while now. So just enjoy the moment young man then we can do a quick tidy up around the place and that will be it for the day I reckon. We got much more done than I thought we would so you deserve a little treat and I am happy for Petra to give it to you. So just lean back and let her play with your magic wand like she’s always wanted to.”

With that comment Kaden leaned back into the tree trunk behind him and let Petra’s hand gently massage his quickly inflating cock ... and ... yes ... he was going to enjoy the moment very much indeed!

Just as Kaden was getting masturbated by Petra Barnes his sister was grabbing Petra’s husband’s hand and plunging it quickly down between her own legs so she could get her own slice if the action. If her brother was going to get jerked off by Petra Barnes then she was going to get jilled off by the woman’s husband ... that was only fair she thought!

While Kaden was getting his cock seen to Emma had spread her own legs wide apart and had taken hold of Brilo’s hand and pushed it hard down over a very moist vulva. She had also made sure that she got the middle finger of that hand to slide a little way into her vagina. The girl then pushed that finger in and out a few times before saying quietly to Brilo, “I think you know what to do from here ... so get to it, young man. If your wife is going to play with my brother’s cock than you are going to play with my pussy. What a lovely way to finish our picnic lunch.”

And what a lovely way it was as she closed her eyes and let Brilo’s hand slip and slide all around her inner and outer pussy lips. The girl’s clit and vagina didn’t get missed out either as the guy’s fingers expertly found their way into and over and around all that lovely warm, wet flesh between the girl’s legs.

For Brilo it looked like he was going to get to enjoy his ‘moment’ as much as Kaden was enjoying his. Emma’s soft vulva was also probably enjoying it all just a little bit too!

“I know you’ve been wanting to play with my pussy for quite a while now” Emma murmured. She then added, “I’ve seen the way you look at my pubic bush ... and my titties. I know you want to play with them too ... but ... ooooooo ... that feels soooooo good ... but that can wait for another day, I think.”

“ ... but not for too long, I hope” thought Brilo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.