TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: I Know Who the Girl Is

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: I Know Who the Girl Is - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“So, your little meeting with Mrs Riaz turned out to be ‘nothing much’ did it. That is ... apart from her asking you to help out with something while getting your cock jacked off then you getting to play with the woman’s pussy. Sounds like a rather exciting ‘nothing much’ to me if you want my opinion, Kaden Stoke. But then ... I guess you weren’t going to tell about those other two little details were you.”

Brilo Barnes was looking passed his wife’s naked body and at Kaden Stoke’s naked body on the other side waiting for some sort of a response. It went all rather quiet under that big old oak tree where Emma, Brilo, Petra and Kaden sat having just consumed a delicious picnic lunch prepared earlier by Brilo’s wife and Kaden’s younger sister. That quietness was only interrupted by the occasional bird chirp and the buzz of a bee then finally by Kaden himself.

“Yer ... well ... I guess it just didn’t seem important ... is all. I went along thinking I was in some sort of trouble. But all Mrs Riaz wanted was to ask for my help with another student thinking about becoming a Nudist. I didn’t know I was going to get a hard-on right in front of her desk and that she was going to jerk me off as a result and that she was going to make me put my hand down her skirt to play with her pussy. But ... but ... the place was deserted. There was no one around anywhere! So how the hell did you find out, Emma? How the hell did you know what went on between Mrs Riaz and me last Monday?”

Emma Stoke took one final swig of her Pepsi Cola before puffing her lovely pointy breasts out and emitting one short but rather powerful burp from the very depths of a now rather full stomach. Once that burp had been dealt with and the girl was resting her back against the oak tree again she decided she would answer her brother’s question and relieve him of the mystery of the moment.

“Well ... I guess ... I guess EVERYONE knows about it ... that’s all. Ginny told me yesterday on the way home from school and she found out from Margaret who’s brother helps out in the science lab every Monday night. He could see you from the second floor of the science block where he was. He could see down into your classroom and could see Mrs Riaz masturbating your dick then you putting your hand down inside her skirt. Margaret told Ginny that he was rather envious of you getting to play with her pussy like that. I don’t think anyone else has had that privilege yet but it wasn’t until Thursday that he said anything to his sister. She then told Ginny on Friday who then told me and anyone else that would listen ... which is nearly everyone. And that’s it. That’s how I know and that’s all I know, big bro.”

There was another silence of about 60 seconds as those birds and those bees carried on doing their thing with complete indifference to the drama unfolding under that oak tree where sat those four naked bodies. That silence was eventually broken by yet another startling revelation admitted to so innocently from the lips of that fourteen year old female Nudist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.