TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: A Meal Fit for a King

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Meal Fit for a King - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Before Kaden could say anything to Brilo about what his older sister was up to the two of them were interrupted by two naked females coming towards them from across that central grassy area. One naked female was carrying a little hamper of food and the other one was carrying a picnic rug under her arm.

As Kaden and Brilo watched these two lovely nude figures coming towards them one of them spoke up with, “Can these two lonely girls join you guys for lunch? We brought along a little basket of goodies for you to enjoy.”

Petra Barnes then plonked herself down between Brilo and Kaden and opened the little hamper to display its tasty contents...

... half a dozen lovely ripe apricots, a little pile of delicious looking ham sandwiches, a few freshly baked Scottish shortbread cookies and a couple of cans of ice cold Pepsi Cola.

“WOW!” said Brilo with a look of genuine admiration in his eyes as he stared into the little basket of goodies. “You guys didn’t half come prepared did you. This looks like a meal fit for a king!”

“Well...” replied Petra, “we both saw how hard you two had been working ... and ol’ computer whiz here helped me catch up on all the computer stuff I needed to get entered. It also looked very warm out there under that sun ... and so we found ourselves with enough time to prepare this little basket. So ... here we are ... one little happy nudist family having a lovely little Saturday afternoon picnic.”

Emma, who had plopped down on her picnic rug on the other side of Brilo, then chimed in with, “And I felt like I needed to make up for getting big brother there all upset earlier on with all that sucking and blowing nonsense ... so here I am I guess ... making up for it with this little hamper of stuff I helped prepare. So, come on, guys, let’s get stuck in before the ants find it all.”

With that last comment Emma pulled out an apricot and began gently devouring the thing with little bites and slurps that left little bits of juice dribbling down her chin. The others soon followed her lead with the fruit, then the sandwiches, then the cookies, then the pop and fizz of those soda cans being opened.

All four fell into their own little cone of silence as they enjoyed that lovely lunch together under the shade of that big old oak tree. It was quite a happy little silence until it was broken by Emma between sips of her Pepsi Cola and one or two little soda pop burps.

After one of those little burps she leaned her naked body forward and looked passed Brilo and Petra and at her naked brother at the other end. She then asked rather innocently, or so it seemed...

“Hey, bro ... have you told Brilo here how you got to diddle Mrs Riaz at school last week and how you finally got her to jack you off?”

Kaden’s sudden reflexive fit of coughing and spluttering caused Petra some great and very real concern. She quickly found herself leaning the guy forward and patting him hard on the back in an attempt to stop him choking or drowning in his own can of soda.

Finally Petra asked with that real concern showing in her eyes and in the tone of her voice, “Are ... are you OK now, Kaden? Are you all right!?”

When Kaden had finally stopped coughing and sputtering he leaned back into the trunk of the tree and said to Petra, “Yer ... yer, I’m fine now. Thanks for that. I was choking a bit there for a moment. But I am fine now ... just fine, thankyou.”

Kaden Stoke then leaned forward and looked past Petra and Brilo’s naked bodies and at his younger sister and mumbled out with real astonishment in his voice, “Just how the hell ... how the hell did you ... did you ... how the hell did you know that!?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.