Mary's Hungry Little Coochie - Cover

Mary's Hungry Little Coochie

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Romantic Sex Story: Mary was fourteen when she discovered that her coochie could feel hungry. Naturally, she went to her daddy for advice; he always knew how to fix everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   .

I was showering one morning and, as I washed my coochie, it felt really nice. This had happened before and I hadn’t worried about it. But then one day at school a nun had warned us against washing too much. I had asked Mommy when I got home and she said the nuns were mistaken; washing was fine. She also said we would have a proper talk about it when I was a bit older, but she never did.

Anyway, I washed it some more, because Mommy had said it was OK, and the feeling got stronger and I went a little trembly. Then it started to feel, well the only way I could think of it was that it felt hungry. It was just like when your tummy’s empty and it wants to be filled with food only it was in my coochie.

I thought this was very interesting and decided to ask my daddy about it. He’s very clever and knows everything. He can fix everything too, well except my mommy, he couldn’t fix her. Thinking about her made me sad but I remembered that she was with God now and that cheered me up a bit.

After I had dried myself off I put my robe on and went to find my dad; he was in the lounge reading his paper.

“Daddy,” I said, and he looked up. “My coochie’s hungry.” As I said it I opened my robe to show him so he could tell me what was going on. He looked at it for a very long time as if he was working it all out.

“What do you mean it’s hungry, baby?” He spoke very quietly as if not to frighten it.

“You know when your tummy wants to be filled with food, it’s kind of like that,” I explained as I sat down next to him. He reached over and gently pulled the sides of my robe together.

“OK,” he said slowly, “I think I know what you mean. Did they teach you about how babies are made at school?”

“No. The sisters haven’t told us about that.”

“Oh God,” he said under his breath and I thought I’d done something wrong, my bottom lip went all wobbly and I felt like I might cry. I think he must have seen this.

“Oh, honey. It’s all right. You’ve done nothing wrong at all. You’re perfect just like always.” And he hugged me until I felt all better.

“I guess now that you’re fourteen you’re old enough for the ‘talk’. I probably should have done it a while ago actually.” I felt him take a big, deep breath in.

“OK ... When a man and a woman love each other very much and they want to make a baby the man puts his ... penis?” Do you know what a penis is baby?” I thought I did, it’s what a boy has instead of a coochie.

“I think so,” I said.

“He puts his penis into the woman’s coochie--”

“What?” I interrupted, “How? And where?” He took another deep breath.

“Hold on,” he told me, and stood up. As he did I could see a bulge in the front of his trousers that I’d never noticed before, but I decided to keep quiet. Things were getting quite interesting and I wanted to see what Daddy would tell me next.

He came back with a big book from the shelf and started shuffling through the pages. Eventually, he found what he was looking for, and he showed me a picture. It was a bit weird but I worked out it was a woman, but it was like she was sliced down the middle. He pointed at a tubey bit.

“That’s called the vagina,” he said. “that’s where the man puts his penis.” He flipped back a page and there was a picture of a man with a small, wormy-looking thing between his legs. I was full of questions but one seemed the most urgent to me.

“When do I get a ... vagina?” I asked him, and as I did I opened my robe, spread my legs, and bent over to see if I’d missed something.

“You’ve got one already,” he told me softly, “trust me on this.” I put my finger on my slit and tried to see if I could push it in, but without much success.

Daddy took my hand away very gently and closed my robe again.

“You can do that later honey, when you’re alone,” he said it very softly. “Not that there’s anything wrong with what you were doing. Not at all,” he added hurriedly.

“Anyway,” he carried on. “Because that’s how you make babies, God made it feel good so that people would do it. And that feeling is what you are calling ‘hungry’.” I was amazed.

“So the hungry feeling is my coochie wanting a penis in it and God wants me to have a baby?” I could see him frown as he thought about that.

“Er ... no ... yes ... God made the nice feeling so that men and women who love each other and want a baby, do it but you can feel ‘hungry’ at any time and you don’t have to ... do it.” He paused for a really, really long time as if he couldn’t decide what to say next.

“There’s nothing wrong with touching your coochie, all women do it because it feels nice.” He took another deep breath.

“If you do it right it can feel very, very nice and then the hunger goes away.” I went to open my robe again but he took my hands in his, leaned forward, and kissed me gently on my forehead.

“It’s fine and lovely to touch yourself but you should probably be on your own when you do,” he said, then added “Or with somebody that you love. Go and get dressed now honey, that’s enough for today.” As I got up I could see that the lump in his trousers was still there.

I went up to my room, but not to get dressed, I had investigating to do. I sat on the bed crossed-legged and opened my robe. With my head bent down I gently pulled my lips apart and thought that I could see where my vagina was.

I gently touched it with a finger and it felt really nice. I tried to feel around in there but it tugged on the skin a bit. Then I had an idea and licked my finger, dribbling on it a little, and then tried again. That was much better and it felt brilliant. I pushed it a little deeper and that was even better still.

It was strange, while it felt wonderful, and it seemed to be what my coochie wanted, it was just making it feel even hungrier and not making it go away.

I decided to go and show Daddy what I’d discovered. This time I found him in the kitchen.

“Daddy, I found it! I found my vagina! Do you want to see?” He seemed to have trouble answering me and I watched him swallow a couple of times.

“That’s lovely, baby. But I don’t need to see it.”

I was quite disappointed but I was sure that Tommy would be more interested. He’s the same age as me and lives next door. He’s my best friend and I love him, so that’s fine.

Sure enough, when I showed him my coochie later in his tree house, he was very interested indeed. He sat down with his legs crossed and before I sat down I took off my panties. Just taking them off made the hungry feeling come back.

“Look at this,” I said as I sat down also cross-legged in front of him so that he could see up my skirt.

“Wow,” he said with his eyes all wide, “that’s lovely.”

“That’s not the best bit,” I told him, gently spreading my lips apart with my fingers again, “this is called my vagina.”

“Mary,” he said in a hushed tone, “that is so cool.”

“It’s for making babies,” I explained to him. “If you put your penis in there it would anyway.”

“Wow,” he said again, leaning forward for a better look.

“Can I see your penis?” I asked him. I hadn’t planned on it but it seemed only fair.

“Er ... I guess so.” And he stood up and took off his trousers and underwear, before sitting down with his legs crossed again. It didn’t look at all like the picture. Rather than hanging down, it was sticking up and it didn’t look at all like a worm. I was fascinated but a bit confused.

“Does it always look like that?” I asked him.

“No,” he explained, “it only gets stiff like that when I see a pretty lady. Or sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I don’t know why.”

“Does that mean that I’m a pretty lady?” I asked him.

“You’re beautiful Mary. Really beautiful.” I felt incredibly proud of that, and the hunger got much stronger.

“When my dick gets stiff it’s a bit like your pussy getting hungry except what it wants is to be pushed inside something, mostly a vagina I suppose. By the way, you don’t get pregnant just by having a penis in your pussy,” he told me, “the man has to ... ejaculate in there.”

“How do you know that and what’s jackuthingy mean?” I asked him. “And is pussy another name for coochie?”

“E ... jac ... ul ... ate. When a man gets really excited stuff comes out of the end and that’s what makes the baby,” he told me, “We learned about it at school, and yes that’s your pussy.” He said, pointing between my legs.

“Does this stuff come out of your penis?” I said, looking at it carefully, in case it did.

“Yes,” he said, looking a bit sheepish, “when I play with it sometimes. It’s really cool.”

“Show me! I want to see it!” I was really excited and my hunger was getting really strong now. I rubbed at my ... pussy a bit which felt great but didn’t help much.

“If you keep doing that it won’t take long,” he said, and took hold of his penis and started to rub it up and down. I continued to stroke my pussy as I watched him and I felt a little wetness on my fingertips which made it feel even nicer.

Then Tommy groaned and a stream of white-ish liquid came out of his penis and landed on the floor between us. I laughed out loud as he did it again and again and I thought it was wonderful. Then his penis went all soft and looked a lot more like the picture in the book.

For the first time ever I imagined what it would feel like to have that penis in my vagina, and for it to squirt in me like that, and the hunger got so strong I didn’t think I could bear it.

I pushed a finger inside my vagina and it felt incredible, that was what my pussy had wanted all along, something inside it. I sat there pushing my finger in and out, and my pussy got wetter and wetter. Then I looked up and Tommy had his eyes glued to my pussy and his dick was hard again!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.