My Destruction - Cover

My Destruction

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Erotica Sex Story: A kidnapped young woman is slowly destroyed, physically, emotionally, for the entertainment of those filming her complete ruination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Violence   .

She hung limply in the room, her arms pulled back behind her. If she hadn’t been completely numb, the pain would have been unbearable. But everything was gray and featureless anymore. It was gray or pain and nothing in between. Blood flowed out of her smashed nose, likely broken beyond repair. Her eyes were all but swollen shut and her lips were split. Every muscle of hers ached and there was more red, welted, or bruised skin than pink.

Her holes were gaped, raw, and bleeding. She struggled to think anymore, focus, and her throat had been abused so much she doubted she could talk. She was cunt, or fuckhole, not Sammie. Sammie had been fucked to death in the first week. She thought this was maybe her second week here, but she couldn’t think straight enough to be sure. Not that it mattered. Not that she mattered. She was just a disposable cunt.

She hadn’t even noticed the man that had come in, but she felt him grab her hips and start fucking the tattered ruins of her cunt hole. She was only those 3 things anymore. Cunt hole, ass hole, and mouth hole. That was the entirety of her existence besides punching bag. She wanted to cry as the man plowed her cunt, making her bleed again, but she couldn’t. Tears had been fucked out of her as well. Instead, she did what she did anymore.

She bucked against him. She squeezed her loose cunt hole around his cock. She moaned, making about the only intelligible sound she could make anymore. He seemed to enjoy it and thus she did too. When he started punching her back, she knew he was getting close. She also knew which man it was. He was the one who had killed her old self. Beat her away. She could feel, as his thrusting increased, hit fists hitting higher and higher along her spine. She tried to breathe, panicked, knowing she was going to lose more of herself. The pain was brutal, the punches hard, and then she orgasmed right before the first blow to the back of her head. Her body convulsed around the cock in her, thought went away, and gushed. The second hit came and then she went limp and another fragment of Sammie went away, forever.

She slowly came to. She couldn’t think, the pain in her head driving away what remaining rational thought she had. She was on the floor, freed, and getting fucked. She had tried to count it once but had stopped around 300. Thinking had gotten hard by then. Two weeks for her to be destroyed. Her body convulsed without her permission, cumming as some random man ploughed her gaped and fucked out ass. He pulled up her head and she cleaned him, tasting her blood, her ass, his cum. They didn’t even feed her directly anymore. This was her diet now, anything she could get. He laughed and peed in her mouth, on her face, her cuts. She savored it, the heat, the burning sensation on her injuries; it reminded her she still had use. She slumped after he was done, exhausted.

Hours passed and men came and went, fisting, beating, kicking, and fucking her. The camera caught it all. She would flirt in and out of consciousness, so weak, but giving it her all. They loved it and thus they loved her. She knew it deep down. This was all she had left to give and they loved her and so she helped destroy herself for them. One of the men whipped her for hours, adding fresh scars to the old along her back. She came half a dozen times before finally passing out.

When she woke, they were bringing in the dogs, the Rott, the Dane, and the Sheppard. She smiled a broken smile with a busted face and sucked one dog off, then moaned and cried and begged to die as the dogs took turns fucking her. She had lost her mind, cumming, needing this. The Dane licked the bleeding cuts along her back and fucked her like the beast that she was. The bowl between her legs caught most of the cum as the dog popped out, cum gushing out of her cunt. She vaguely remembered the first time with that dog. She thought the knot was going to kill her. Now it popped out almost obscenely easy.

They laughed and fed the dogs afterwards. She begged for the dog food as well. She got piss and cum instead. She thanked them for that. They talked about the horse later and she smiled. They said it would most likely kill her but the video would sell like crazy on the dark web. And it did. The thing that had been Sammie was cumming before the horse even touched her. She was so happy on the video as she was surrounded by all the men who had created her. She moaned and then screamed so wonderfully and despite what it did to her, she came. She came, and came and came and welcomed what had become of her, what had been made of her, as she came and was destroyed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.