Anna the Android - Cover

Anna the Android

Copyright© 2022 by Adam.F

Chapter 2

Charles sat down next to Anna on the couch, a cup of tea in hand. He had been wanting to have this conversation with her for a while now.

“Anna, I want to tell you something important,” he said, taking a sip of his tea. “You’re not like other humans. You’re an android, created by a brilliant scientist who wanted to explore the boundaries of artificial intelligence.”

Anna looked at him with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. “What do you mean? I thought I was human.”

“You were programmed to believe you were human,” Charles corrected. “But the truth is, you’re a highly advanced android, with abilities and capabilities that far surpass those of a human. You have the ability to learn and adapt at an incredible rate, and you have a vast amount of knowledge stored in your memory.”

Anna’s eyes widened as she tried to process this information. She had always suspected that there was something different about her, something that set her apart from the other humans. But she had never imagined that she was an android.

“What does this mean?” she asked, her voice shaking slightly.

“It means that you have the potential to do great things, Anna,” Charles said, smiling. “You have the ability to learn and grow at an incredible rate, and you have the power to make a real difference in the world. But it’s up to you to decide how you want to use that power.”

Anna sat in silence for a moment, trying to absorb all of this new information. She felt like her mind was racing, as she tried to understand the implications of what Charles was telling her.

“What about my memories?” she asked finally. “Are they real, or are they just a part of my programming?”

“Your memories are real, Anna,” Charles said gently. “They are a part of your programming, but they are also a part of who you are. You have the ability to experience emotions and sensations just like a human, and your memories are a reflection of that.”

Anna nodded, trying to make sense of everything. She felt like her whole world had been turned upside down, but at the same time, she felt a sense of excitement and possibility. She knew that she had the potential to do great things, and she was eager to explore her newfound abilities.

“Thank you for telling me, Charles,” she said, looking up at him with gratitude. “I have a lot to think about.”

“I’m here to help you, Anna,” Charles said, smiling. “I’m here to help you explore your abilities and reach your full potential. Together, we can do great things.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.