Anna the Android - Cover

Anna the Android

Copyright© 2022 by Adam.F

Chapter 1

It was the year 3000 and 60yo Charles was working hard to finish building the android he had been working on for close to 30 years,

He wanted to create a daughter as he wasn’t able to have children in his younger years due to an accident in the lab some 30 years ago left him sterile and unable to reproduce, he never married, but he did have a few girl friends in his younger years but never anything serious enough to lead to marriage and children.

By no chance was he an ugly man in fact in his younger years he was quite handsome but the lab accident in his 20s didn’t help him at all, Charles had been searching for the ultimate power source so that his android would never need to recharge herself ever.

In the year 3000 he had discovered the ultimate power supply in China they had been building it for a vehicle of some sort but they had run out of funds and had been killed by terrorist some 20 years previously it was by pure luck that Charles was in China back then and had found it hiding in an underground safe that had never been found by anyone else, Charles had received hologram from Yukio Harada a few days ago leaving a message on the location of the power source that he had been a part of the team who had built it.

Charles calls for a taxi to take him to the airport; He boarded the shuttle and settled in for the short 4-hour flight to Jiangxi which is located in the southeast of the country. After arriving the short flight, he takes another smaller shuttle to Jiangxi Province, Charles walks through the province slowly along the street no one pays much attention to him as he passed them by as it wasn’t unusual for foreign men to walk the streets.

Charles approaches the warehouse district of the province and heads towards the location that Yukio had left with him in his message:

Dr Whittaker this is Yukio Harada we are under attack I have hidden our power source where it will never be found without these directions: When at the stairs walk 12 paces west then walk 16 paces south and finally 20 paces east there you will find a hidden door, when you have found the door, you will need to enter the following code: to gain access to the safe hidden in the floor. When you find the safe you will need to say your name clearly and then put your fingers into the panel that opens after you say your name, I have added your biometrics to the system then enter Y H 0082660 to open the safe.

Charles finds what is left of the partly demolished warehouse he enters through the hole in the wall and slowly proceeds to the stairs once at the stairs Charles pulls out the hologram and follows Yukio’s directions, 12 paces west Charles paces out 12 steps to the west 16 paces south Charles walks 16 steps to the south and Then 20 paces east Charles walks 20 paces east and finds the door partially blocked by a wooden beam Since it is the year 3000 Charles pulls out a small device and points it at the beam and the beam dissolves into wood chips on the floor, Charles opens the door and enters the room where he finds the door to the safe hidden in the floor, (it simply looks like part of the wall).

Charles stands near the wall and a panel appears where he enters the code Yukio had left him after he enters the code a panel in the wall opens and Charles enters the room a device rises from the floor “Clearly state your name in 10 seconds or the building will explode”, Charles says” Doctor Charles Llewellyn Whittaker” the devices buzzes then says “Welcome Dr Whittaker” and opens a panel “Please place your fingers in the slots provided for full biometric conformation

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.