Big Sister - Cover

Big Sister

by Red Czar

Copyright© 2022 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Alyssa and Christian had developed a special new relationship. Her main goal now is teaching her little brother all he needs to know to survive high school. And to set him up with all the cute girls she thinks he can handle. Or at least the one of his dreams. Little does he know...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Another Thursday.

Christian sat at the kitchen table wolfing down his second bowl of Cap’n Crunch while he mindlessly scanned through Instagram. He stopped every few moments to zoom in on a shot of Kathryn, his girl. Okay, she wasn’t officially his girl, yet, but he hoped to change that. She was coming over again today, her and her friends, of course. Gavin and Dave were also coming, hoping to get a little action from Emmy and Ruby. They wouldn’t, but they could hope. He didn’t really care if they did or not, they were on their own. He just wanted to score some action with Kathryn.

“Hey, squirt!”

Alyssa. He used to get annoyed as hell when she called him that, now it was kind of funny. Squirt seemed an apt nickname for him, all things considered.

“Mornin’ slut.”

She grinned, but not enough for him to see it.

This morning she wasn’t even wearing her usual loose satin shorts, just the oversized t-shirt that barely covered her sweet ass. She shot him a sideways glance as she breezed by to the refrigerator. She opened the door, bent over looking for, who knows what, then looked back at him and asked.

“Do you have the orange juice?”

She knew the answer to that. She got a little shiver finding his eyes glued to her ass. Yes, he stared and made no attempt to hide it. Good. She smiled back at him.

She pulled up a chair opposite him and poured herself a glass, then sat back to sip at it, leaning back so she could thrust her chest out, pushing her hard nipples against the thin fabric of her shirt.

Christian stared.

Alyssa smiled.

“Mom and dad are gone already, right?” More of a statement than a question, really. She knew they had left.

“Yup.”

She nodded her head.

“Hmmmmmm...”

She finished her juice and gently put the glass down on the table. Then she stood up, stretched her arms up over her head, yawning. Her shirt rose just enough for him to see she wasn’t wearing her panties today either. Tsk tsk tsk. She must be especially horny this morning. What a bad girl she was.

“Well,” she said. “I’m gonna go take a shower.”

With that she strolled back out of the room, trailing her hand across his shoulder as she passed, his eyes following her.

He could feel his cock rising already.

Ever since “that day,” that had been all she needed to say, “I’m gonna go take a shower.”

Christian closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He finished his cereal and put the dishes in the sink. He put that orange juice back in the refrigerator, then turned and headed upstairs.

Alyssa didn’t even turn when she heard the door open and close. She closed her eyes, ran her fingers over her clit one more time, and smiled to herself in anticipation.

“Took you long enough.”

Christian stepped into the shower behind her, naked and at full attention. He stepped up close behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled himself tight. He leaned in and kissed her neck as he ground his hard cock against her ass.

“Mmmmmmmm...”

They both knew they shouldn’t be doing this, but they didn’t care anymore. He had learned well in a few short weeks. He knew just the right way to tweak her nipples while nibbling on her neck to send shivers up her spine. He knew exactly how long to tease her lips before setting that thumb on her clit and driving her through the roof. And he knew exactly when to turn the water off.

They had tried a few times to fuck in the shower, but that was always a gamble. Someone always either slipped, or slid, or wound up almost drowning from swallowing so much water while trying to moan and scream at the same time.

He got out of the shower, dried himself quickly, then held up a big towel for his sister to step into. He enveloped her in it and proceeded to lovingly dry off every inch of her incredible body, another of the things she had taught him. And while she usually loved that, today he had done a particularly good job with the foreplay, she wanted to fuck. She couldn’t even wait for him to carry her to his room.

She draped the towel over the sink, hopped up on the edge, and pulled him close between her spread legs. He didn’t need any more lessons for this part. He stepped between those legs, reached behind her ass, and pulled her close so he could enter her. Seconds later he was balls deep in his sister’s cunt, banging away for all he was worth, and she was screaming along with him stroke for stroke.

He was getting better. He lasted almost ten minutes this time. When he got tired, she sat him on the toilet and straddled him, taking her turn to drive for a while. She held his head tight against her chest as he left little love bites on her nipples, another thing that drove her crazy. He was learning all her secrets.

When they were both close to finishing, she stood up and bent over the sink, watching in the mirror as he entered her from behind. She practically came just from the look on his face as he drove himself deep. When he finally shot his load, she reached down and brought herself to an amazing climax to match.

“I hope Kathryn appreciates all I’ve done to make sure you know what you’re doing.”

“Me too!” He said. “I can’t wait to find out!”

“She’s coming over today, right?”

“Yeah.”

“You’ve got condoms, right?”

“Of course.”

“mmmm ... lucky girl.”

Alyssa smiled and walked out of the room.

In their separate rooms, both of them set about preparing for another lazy day by the pool. School would be starting soon, so these precious summer afternoons were running out. They had to take advantage of them while they still could.

Alyssa’s fingers traced over her pussy as she pulled on the tiniest bikini she had, which was indeed, tiny! She anticipated Christian’s friends sitting in the pool, peering over the edge, trying to hide their little hard-ons below the surface while wishing and hoping for just a glimpse of ... anything. Of course, they’d die of blue balls waiting for that to happen. It made her laugh thinking about teasing them. Still, she mused, she used to think that about her brother...

Christian’s mind, on the other hand, was still very much on his sister. He couldn’t believe he was fucking his sister. Who would have believed she would be his first? He also couldn’t believe she hadn’t told their parents, or called the cops, after that first time when he found himself on top of her in the back yard, and then...

Just thinking of it was making him hard again. He knew guys at school, seniors even, who would give anything to fuck her. All he had to do was wait until he heard the shower turn on.

His mind returned to Kathryn. She would be here soon. Kathryn was nothing like his sister. She was sweet and funny, and fun, and soft and gentle. He would get nervous even trying to talk to her, let alone thinking of getting her naked. Although he thought about getting her naked all the time.

He had already gotten her top off and fondled her breasts. Touching and tweaking and kneading. When he actually got his mouth on them and started sucking on her nipples, she started moaning and holding him tight, hardly letting him even come up for air. Yeah, she seemed to like that. They hadn’t even officially dated yet! Just these little pool parties. Oh, how he wanted her to be his first real fuck. Not that Alyssa didn’t count, but you know, outside the family.

Damn! Now he was completely hard again. He was contemplating another quick visit to Alyssa’s room for a little help when the doorbell rang.

Kathryn!

Christian flew down the stairs. He barely had enough time to pull his shirt down over the front of his shorts to hide the huge erection he was sporting. Thank God those shorts were baggy, and the shirt long. He opened the door, bright and cheery, ready to welcome Kathryn with a nice tight squeeze, and ... it wasn’t her.

Kassidy. Alyssa’s best friend since about third grade. Christian’s bright ecstatic mood crashed, but only for a moment. Then his brain caught up to his eyes and he saw Kassidy. She was wearing a tight little string bikini that did nothing to hide her perfect breasts. Not as big as Alyssa’s, maybe, but still perfect. The bottoms, nothing more than a two-inch triangle held in place by two flimsy little strings. One quick pull ... She had to be completely shaved under there too, he thought, otherwise there would be hair spilling out everywhere. All of this was covered, of course, by a very sheer, thin little sundress, but he could still see right through that, and the girl was essentially naked.

His dick raced ahead even faster than his brain, imagining Kassidy in that shower instead of his sister. Those tits. That ass! Good God this girl was one beautiful piece of...

“Hey, Chris! Lyssa home?” she asked.

Chris stood there staring at her, imagining those legs wrapped around him.

“Hello? Earth to Chris??? Anybody home?” she asked again, waving her hand in front of his face.

“Oh, yeah, sorry. Hey Kass. c’mon in, I’ll go get her.”

Christian left Kassidy to come in and close the door behind her while he made his way over to the bottom of the stairs and screamed up at his sister.

“LYSSA!! Kassidy’s here.”

Kassidy looked at him like he was some kind of moron. I could have done that, her expression said. There was no response from upstairs.

“LYSSA!!!!” He pounded on the stairs.

Christian and Kassidy smiled awkwardly at each other for a few moments.

“I’ll be right back,” he said and bounded up the stairs.

Chris gave a quick, useless knock, then opened the door and stepped inside. Alyssa, seeing the movement out of the corner of her eye, jumped. She yanked the earpods from her head and shouted at him

“What the fuck? You’re supposed to knock first!”

“I did, after I yelled up the stairs at you. You can’t hear shit with those things in. Kassidy’s here.”

That cheered Alyssa right up. Kassidy had been away at camp for a while so this was their first day back together in months. They had a lot to catch up on. Alyssa jumped up and headed for the door. As she passed him, she leaned forward, gave him a quick little kiss on the lips, and ran her hand up the front of his pants.

“Holy shit dude! Already?” she whispered. Then she giggled. “Well, Kassidy has that effect on guys.” She grinned.

He caught a quick arm around her waist and whispered in her ear.

“You think maybe you could...?”

“EW, NO! And you better keep your mouth shut, or else!” she said.

She left him there and took the stairs two at a time. The next sound was the two girls screaming and squealing as they greeted each other after months apart. Chris stayed in her room and closed the door after her. He fell back against the door and leaned his head back while sliding his hand into his shorts. He inhaled deeply as he took his hard cock in hand. The room had her smell, which only made him harder. He looked at her bed as he began to stroke, remembering the one time she’d brought him in here. She threw him down on the bed, fresh out of the shower, and mounted him. He could remember his cock sliding into her. Eyes closed, he continued stroking.

Moments later, as he was two strokes from erupting into the towel Alyssa had used after their shower, he heard the doorbell again. It had to be Kathryn this time! He finished quickly, cleaned himself up, and kicked the towel under Alyssa’s bed. Then he tucked himself back into his shorts and flew down the stairs.

There was Kathryn, looking as hot and cute as ever, chatting with Kassidy and Alyssa. All three of them were laughing and chatting as Alyssa completed the introductions. They all turned as he came down the stairs. Kathryn, with a great big smile to greet him. She had such a crush on him. There was no way he could know how excited she was every time they got to be together, especially without their friends around. Yes, his sister and her friend were there, but they would probably go hang out by the pool.

Alyssa watched him with a knowing grin, trying to imagine him pounding Kathryn over the bathroom counter like he did her. Kassidy watched him coming down the stairs too, a bit shocked that Alyssa’s baby brother had an actual girlfriend! This was news! And damn, how much taller he had grown all of a sudden. How had she not noticed that when he answered the door? He wasn’t the little squirt she remembered.

Christian greeted Kathryn with a very friendly hug, giving Alyssa a very suggestive look over Kathryn’s shoulder. Fortunately, Alyssa knew exactly what he had planned for the minute she and Kassidy disappeared, so she helped him along. With a wink, she gathered Kassidy and they headed out to the pool. Of course, she couldn’t resist a parting shot.

“Remember Mom’s rules, no girls upstairs!”

She walked out the door with a grin.

Outside, Kassidy was a whirlwind of questions.

“Oh my God, Lyss, when did he get so fucking tall? And who’s the girl? Is that his girlfriend? How can little squirt have a girlfriend?...”

Alyssa laughed at her. “I dunno, one minute he was a little squirt, the next day I turn around and he’s a foot taller than me. Puberty’s hittin him hard.”

“What about the girl?”

“Kathryn?”

“Girlfriend?”

“Who knows. He’s had her over like, every weekend, but usually with all their friends too, so, I have no idea if they’re officially dating”

“Should we be leaving them alone in there?”

Alyssa laughed, knowing how hard Christian was trying to get Kathryn up to his room as they spoke.

“Oh please, they probably wouldn’t even know what to do. A couple of weeks ago I caught them in the pool. She did the old disappearing top trick.” She laughed. “He just stood there with his mouth open, clueless little shit. She practically had to grab his hands and put them on her boobs.”

Now they both laughed.

Alyssa added, “He may have gotten taller, but he hasn’t gotten any smarter.”

Kathryn

Inside, Chris and Kathryn stood awkwardly for a few moments waiting for Kassidy and Alyssa to leave.

“Are Ruby and Emmy coming too? Or are we all alone?” His smile turned into a very suggestive grin.

“I told them I’d meet them here at noon.” It was now barely nine o’clock. “What about Gavin and Dave?”

“I told them to come over later...”

The looks on both their faces turned to a combination of nerves, excitement, and pure lust. Both their hormones kicked into high gear.

Christian wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her, nervously. This was actually the first time they’d been truly alone, with no one else in the house, only his sister and her friend out on the patio, and he knew she wouldn’t bother them, as long as he told her all the details later.

The kissing turned into a full-blown makeout session right there leaning up against the kitchen island. Not the most comfortable of spots. Christian’s confidence was high. He stopped long enough to ask.

“You wanna go upstairs?”

Kathryn glanced out the window towards the pool. They could see Kassidy and Alyssa in the pool.

“What about your sister?”

“She’s with her friend, they don’t care about us.”

“But didn’t she say you couldn’t have girls upstairs?” She teased.

“Yup.”

He took her hand and led her up to his room.

Chris shut his door behind them and started to show her around his room. He showed her his lacrosse trophies and stopped for a kiss. He showed her his posters and stole another. He showed her his favorite, the one right above his bed, and they sat down. They leaned into each other and the kissing resumed. This time hardcore. Lots of tongue. Lots of moaning. Hands starting to wander.

Chris gently pushed her down on the bed and leaned over her, straying now and then from her lips to her neck, to her earlobes. She would squeal and squirm and he would have to grab her sides to hold her tight in place. His hands wandered from her hips to her stomach, and up to her chest. Even through her bikini top and the coverup she was wearing he could feel her nipples were hard.

Kathryn stopped and sat up. She undid the coverup and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor. They started kissing again, his hands never leaving her sides. He was feeling in charge now. He slipped his hands under her bikini top and pushed it up, freeing her breasts. She made no effort to stop him.

His hands couldn’t stop squeezing and kneading and teasing her nipples. Her moans were becoming constant now. She was clearly enjoying his touch. They lay back down and he replaced his hands with his lips. With the first touch of his lips to her nipples, Kathryn let out a gasp. Chris paused to look up at her, but her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed.

Kathryn pulled the bikini top off and threw that to the floor with her coverup. Her hands found the back of Chris’s head and caressed him, encouraging him to suck and lick and nibble on her tits, just like he was doing. He was happy to do so.

“Whadda ya think’s going on in there?” Kassidy asked.

“If I know Chris, they’re sitting in his room playing video games,” Alyssa answered. They both laughed. In her head, she was trying to measure what she had taught Chris against what she knew of Kathryn and figured they both had to be naked by now.

“Should we go in and see?”

Alyssa thought about it for a minute.

“Nah, would you want your big sister barging in while you’re trying to get a little action? Besides, he’s covered my ass enough times, he deserves a break. Let them have some fun.”

While he sucked on her breasts, his hand started to wander lower. Down her stomach. Down her leg. Then back up. Slowly he moved that hand between her legs. She spread them apart, just enough, without even thinking. It just felt so good.

That hand kept creeping higher. Kathryn’s legs kept inching wider. As he was on the verge of reaching his goal, her hand clasped around his and directed it back to her chest. The boner in his pants all but deflated. Not really, but that little action was like throwing ice on it. Of course, that didn’t stop him in any way from returning to what he knew she liked.

While Chris returned to pleasuring the rest of her body, Kathryn’s hands began to wander as well. She absolutely loved his shoulders and his abs. He was hard and taut and well built from all the sports he played, and that turned her on. She also found out he was hard and built in another way.

When her hand grazed his pants, and over his cock, he froze momentarily, and let out an involuntary gasp. Kathryn pulled her hand away, briefly, but it soon returned, very lightly. She was more stroking his hips and ass than she was searching for, anything else, but they both knew intently every single time she touched him. His cock would jump at her touch.

He froze again when she deliberately slid her hand across the front of his pants.

Ding! His phone. A text message, which he had every intention of ignoring.

Ding! Again.

And again, and again.

He grabbed it and checked. Text messages from Gavin.

I’m almost there. Are the girls there? Did you invite them all? Are your parents home? I’ll be there any minute.

He looked at the time and almost screamed in frustration. Kathryn’s hand continued where it was, now with obvious intent. She sensed his anger.

“What is it?”

“Fucking Gavin. He’s gonna be here any minute. He’s like an hour and a half early.”

Kathryn laughed. “He’s so hot for Emmy. He’s probably hoping she’s here already, right?”

“Ugh ... I’ll tell him to go out back and wait.”

Her hand started to rub the front of his pants more purposefully now. He could barely think with her touching his cock like that. Even with his clothes still on. He quickly texted a message back.

Ding Dong! The front doorbell.

“Ugggggggggggghhh!”

He texted again, and then the texts and doorbells stopped. He returned his attention to Kathryn. His lips to hers. His hand, absent-mindedly, to her chest. And all of his attention to her hand which was now discreetly measuring the size and thickness of his cock through his shorts. Every touch almost pushed him over the edge.

Gavin went through the side fence out to the pool. He dumped his things and then noticed the two girls sunning in the chaise lounges on the far side of the patio. Damn, Chris’ sister was so fucking hot. What he would give for a shot at her. Even just to see her naked. Mmmmm. And who was this with her? Did he know her? He knew one thing for damned sure, she was practically naked. Were they sunbathing topless? He hoped so. Please, please, please!!! He could feel all his cock starting to rise as he walked over.

“Hey, Alyssa!”

The girls both looked up to see the awkward teen coming their way. He was fit, and cute, not as fit and cute as Chris, but give him time. They looked at each other and laughed.

“Hey, I think Chris is in the house, did you check?” Alyssa asked.

“Yeah, he said to come wait out here.”

“Oh ... okay.”

He started to try to make small talk, but since he couldn’t move his eyes any higher than their tits, it was awkward. Alyssa turned to Kassidy.

“I’ll be right back, I don’t care what kind of action Chris is getting, I’m not sitting out here entertaining his little pervert friends.”

She excused herself and walked into the house.

Kassidy propped herself up on her elbows, thrusting her tits out, and started returning Gavin’s small talk, knowing the effect that would have on him. The poor boy could hardly speak.

“Christian!”

Alyssa, from the bottom of the stairs. Then the obvious sound of her stomping up those stairs and calling out to him again.

“Christian! ... Your friend’s here...” She stopped and knocked on his door. “Put your clothes back on and get outside! ... Hurry it up!”

Then she stomped back down the stairs to let him know she was gone. At least she hadn’t opened the door.

Chris wanted to scream. Partially because the hand now rubbing his cock had him just about ready to blow, partially because, why couldn’t Alyssa just keep Gavin busy out there for a little damned while. And mostly because at this point, he knew there was no relief in sight any time soon.

Poolside

The rest of the morning started to turn into the same old thing. Chis and Kathryn eventually emerged from the house, not at the same time, of course. Dave showed up, hoping Ruby would be there. Emmy and Ruby showed up together, so it was the same old gang. Alyssa and Kassidy lounged in the sun working on their tans while taking in all the drama.

In the pool were the standard piggyback fights, Marco polo, volleyball and water polo, underwater handstands. Then diving contests, cannonball contests, races up the pool and back. Once in a while, one or two would stop to lie in the sun and work on their tan or have a snack.

The real interesting part was when the cameras/phones came out for selfies and Instagram photos. This was when all the jockeying for position took place. Kathryn was always with Chris. But more often than not, Emmy was right there on his other side. Gavin tried his very best to get in every shot with Emmy. She didn’t seem to mind, but she didn’t seem to care either. Dave and Ruby were paired off by default, which didn’t seem to bother either of them. Dave was more than happy to grab any piece of Ruby any chance he could, and Ruby was just as friendly with Chris and Gavin as she was with Dave. she was just having fun.

Kassidy watched. It was easy to see who was with who, or at least, who wanted to be with who. Their little group was neatly paired off and all was set. At least on the surface.

“So, Gavin is hot for the little blonde, right?” she said.

“Well, none of them are really ‘together’ as far as I know, but yeah he seems to be.”

“And he hasn’t noticed that she’s spent the whole day making moves on your brother, right?”

Alyssa laughed. “You noticed that too, huh?”

“Yeah ... it’s too bad HE hasn’t.”

“Oh, he only has eyes for Kathryn.”

“That’s too bad. I bet he’d get more action with the blonde”

“You think so? I’ve seen Kathryn practically strip down for him right here in the pool.”

“Really? Like strip down naked?” Kassidy asked.

“Well, I don’t know what was going on, or coming off, in that room this morning...”

“Yeah, I doubt anything happened. They’d both have seemed a lot happier,” Kassidy said.

“Well, I DID interrupt them, I wouldn’t have been happy either,” Alyssa replied.

“Still. She’s not in any hurry to swing past second base, I think. She wants a boyfriend.”

“Ya think?” Alyssa asked.

“Yeah. Just watch them. She hangs all over him like a girlfriend.”

“Hmmm...”

And watch they did. In the next hour, they watched Kathryn either holding his hand or wrapped around his shoulders any chance she got. They also watched Emmy put her hand anywhere on him that she could, any chance she got. She seemed to like just touching him.

Of course, Ruby also took a few grabs as well, but he never seemed to notice any of them but Kathryn.

They also watched Gavin trying his damnedest to get in close with Emmy. They couldn’t blame him, she was a beautiful girl. Blonde, blue eyes, skinny, kind of small in the boob department yet, but she had one hell of a tight little ass. You could tell she had ‘Head Cheerleader’ in her future. She responded to him, but still seemed more interested in getting her hands on Chris.

Kassidy watched this and commented.

“He does know he’s never gonna see what’s in those panties, right?”

Alyssa burst out laughing. After a moment she responded.

“Sadly, probably not.”

“Poor guy.”

After a brief pause, Kassidy added.

“I’ll bet Squirt could.”

After watching this for a while longer, Kassidy started to develop a devious plan.

“You know, Emmy there is trying so hard, maybe we should help her out a little.”

“Whadda ya mean?” Alyssa asked.

“I dunno. Maybe we could get her some alone time with Chris and see what happens. Maybe then he’d notice her.”

Alyssa’s mind instantly ran with this idea. She already provided Chris some alone time with Kathryn, she wanted him to fuck her as much as he did. But she hadn’t even thought of hooking him up with Emmy too. That was diabolical. And hey, wasn’t it a big sister’s job to get baby brother as much pussy as she could?

“What have you got in mind?”

“You think we could get them both in the house at the same time?”

“Sure, that’s the easy part. But then what?”

“Then we leave them alone and see what happens. Of course, we’ll have to give her a little sisterly advice first. How to give him a sign he can’t miss...”

Alyssa thought to herself, don’t worry, I’ll make sure he doesn’t miss any signs.

“Let’s do it!” She said.

They high-fived and came up with a plan.

The plan

Emmy had gotten out of the pool and was drying herself off when Alyssa and Kassidy came over and started gathering pitchers and such off the table. Alyssa asked, as sweetly as she could, if Emmy could help them carry some of this stuff to the kitchen. She, of course, agreed.

Once in the house, Kassidy pounced.

“So, you got kind of a thing for Christian huh?” she asked.

“What?” Poor Emmy looked embarrassed. And at this point, she was trapped between the two older girls.

“It’s okay, I think you’d make an adorable couple.”

“Except for the fact that Chris is an idiot and couldn’t take hint unless you wrote it on a 2x4 and smacked him in the head with it,” Alyssa added.

Now Emmy was really turning red.

“I wasn’t...” she began.

“It’s okay girl, we’ve been there. We’ve both made idiots of ourselves for guys who have no clue.” Kassidy said.

Alyssa put her arm around Emmy’s shoulders and said, “Luckily for you, there’s us.”

“You see, if you really want to get a guy’s attention, subtle won’t do it. You need to hit him with that 2x4.” Kassidy smiled.

“Huh?...” Poor Emmy didn’t know what to make of this. She was embarrassed, trying to hide her head, looking for any escape from this conversation, but, still listening. After all, she really did like Chris. He was sexy and tall, strong, and tan...

“The next time you’re alone with him, no more little smiles and touches and hints, and giggles. Just grab him by the back of his head and kiss him.”

“Hard,” Alyssa added.

“And use some tongue.” Kassidy finished.

Emmy stood there with her mouth open.

“But I’ve never even been alone with him.” She finally started hearing what they were telling her.

“Don’t worry, we can arrange that.” Alyssa and Kassidy both smiled and set their evil plan in motion.

Kassidy looked Emmy over for a few seconds and shook her head.

“You know, that bikini’s cute, but I don’t think ‘cute’ is what we’re looking for right now. Come with me!”

She grabbed Emmy’s hand and led her up the stairs to Alyssa’s room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.