Unnatural Acts - Cover

Unnatural Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A religious young mother and her teenaged son are forced to do things to each other that they never knew existed. What would you do to stay alive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

After what turned out to be several hours of evil torment (at least to Judy), her and her son were freshly showered, dressed, handcuffed and blindfolded and in the back seat of the cruiser. They didn’t know that they’d been there so long that it had gotten dark.

Judy was having a terrible time sitting on her backside from the severe beating that she’d received. Steven, on the other hand, hated himself for having nothing but lust on his mind. Even after the shower, he swore he could still smell the scent of pussy.

After another long ride, the car finally started to slow down, then pulled over. The two then heard their own car pull in behind them and stop as well. The next thing they knew, they heard both rear doors being opened and they were told to “Get out!” Once standing, both were uncuffed and their hoods were removed.

The leader said, “Judy, I really wish you’d come work for us. You are one hot, sexy bitch, and my partner and I sure enjoyed fuckin’ you guys! And Steven, my partner really enjoyed your cock, but especially your tongue. I don’t know how you seemed to know what to do. I guess maybe you’re just a natural born pussy eater! We both would like another go at ya!” Judy responded, “Like I said earlier, no thank you. Are you really going to let us go now? No one will ever hear a word from either of us about what happened today.” He answered, “A deal’s a deal. You did everything that was asked of ya. Sure would like to fuck your wild ass again though. You and your boy are two of the hottest fucks we’ve ever seen. Maybe we’ll see ya again sometime.”

And then, the two tormentors got in their cruiser and left. Was it really, finally over? Steven walked up to his mother and started to hug her, but she abruptly pushed him away. She said angrily, “Don’t touch me! Don’t ever touch me again!” He looked at her with both sadness and shock. He asked, “Why are you acting like this? I only did what I was told. We both only did what we were told! Her answer took him by surprise. “You enjoyed it too much! I don’t recall seeing or hearing you put up any resistance!”

Steven looked more hurt than he already had, then he looked angry. He grabbed her by both of her shoulders and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She tried to push him away, but to no avail. He then ran his hands down and grabbed her ass. When he finally finished kissing her, he said in a gruff tone, “YOU enjoyed it just as much as I did, if not more! You fucked me just as hard as I fucked you! You were an animal, and now, we’re never going to be able to forget it!

Judy was finally able to push him away. She said,” You’d better forget it. We’ll be better off if we both forget it. ALL of it! Now get in the car. We’re going home!” He asked, “What about going camping? I thought you wanted us to ‘reconnect’.” She looked at him sternly and answered, “I think we’ve ‘reconnected’ enough already, don’t you? I mean, for crying out loud, we’ve not only seen each other naked, we’ve also been very intimate! We’ve done things together that I never, ever would have considered doing with anyone else, let alone my own SON! Camping? I don’t want to be alone with you our in the middle of nowhere, and in a TENT no less!”

Steven looked hurt again, asking, “Don’t you trust me now? It’s not like those two turned me into a rapist!” Her answer surprised him. “I don’t trust myself alone with you! “ He retorted, “It was pretty awesome, wasn’t it?” She answered, “Shut up, Steven! Just shut up! I feel embarrassed enough my actions already!”

Steven knew that he’d never be able to ‘just forget about it’ like his Mom suggested. He had a strong feeling that, with a little prompting, she wouldn’t be able to forget what happened either. He had no thoughts of raping her, but he also knew deep down inside she enjoyed the sex just as much as he did. My God, she was an absolute FREAK when she was turned on. Her terribly tight little pussy squirted gallons of her girl-cum. He’d never even heard of a woman gushing like that, let alone seeing it happen! He’d give her a couple weeks to recuperate a bit, then he’d set his plan in motion. He was just too hooked on pussy. Hooked on how it smells when turned on. Hooked on how it feels so warm, wet and tight, all at the same time. And most of all, he was hooked on his mother’s hairy pussy! He had no desire to fuck anyone but her. Why look anywhere else when his mother was so readily available? Forget anything happened? Nah ... fuck that!

When they got home, Judy headed straight to her bedroom, disrobed, and got into the shower of her ensuite bathroom. She had the water running as hot as she could stand it. She had to do anything she could to get the filth of what she’d been through off of her. She stood under the water, letting it cascade down her bruised and battered body. She was sore all over, but her vagina and rectum hurt the worst. She took a wash cloth that was loaded with foamy soap and eased it over her sex, being careful not to scrub too hard. Her light touch resulted in making her tingle down there. That’s the last thing that she wanted, but it also felt good. She’d never masturbated in her entire life, because her mother constantly told her that ‘only bad girls do that’. She touched herself lightly again, and again, it felt wonderful. She wondered to herself, ‘if it feels so good, how can doing it be so bad?’ She continued touching herself, and in mere minutes she made herself climax. She tried her best to stifle a moan, but one escaped her lips nonetheless. She would have been embarrassed beyond belief had she known that her son had followed her into her bedroom, and was standing just outside her bathroom door. He heard everything.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.