Unnatural Acts - Cover

Unnatural Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A religious young mother and her teenaged son are forced to do things to each other that they never knew existed. What would you do to stay alive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

By the time that Steven and the cop got back, Judy was just finishing up swallowing her captor’s sperm. As he got dressed, the leader said, “Okay you two, get in the shower and wash each other off. Judy, pay special attention to your boy’s cock. Steven, once she soaps your cock up, don’t rinse it off. The soap will make it slide up your mommy’s ass easier. Before you do anything though, I want both of you to lick and suck each other. Steven, you’re gonna get down behind her ass and lick her asshole. Try to make your tongue as stiff as you can, and when you do, tongue-fuck her back there. Judy, when he does that, you’re gonna bend over at the waist and reach back and spread them ass-cheeks so he can get in there easier. I want you to moan and grind your ass back into his face. Ride his face good! This shit sells like crazy, so make people think that you’re enjoying it. Don’t, and I hang you upside down and all three of us whip your ass again. I say ‘whip’, because that’s exactly what we’ll be using: a ten foot long bullwhip. The one I have was custom made for me. The popper, that’s the fringe on the end, has razor-sharp spurs on the end of each one, and there are twenty of them. If we use it on you, it’ll cut your skin to shreds. You’ll likely bleed to death.”

The female cop whispered something in her partner’s ear. After hearing what she had to say, he looked both surprised, and maybe a little shocked. He then got an evil grin on his face, then threw his head back and belly-laughed. “You are one sick bitch, do you know that? Damn! That’s just nasty! And when do I get a turn?” She answered him, “Right after we’re done here baby. I’m horny as fuck!”

Then, the leader barked, “Judy, I need you to give your boy a nice, sloppy and wet blow job. Take as much of his cock in your mouth as you can! Got it?”

She complied immediately. Once she was on her knees, she reached back and took hold of his butt-cheeks to pull him in close. Just as she was about to open her mouth, she noticed a musky, almost foul scent. That’s when Steven grabbed her head and buried his cock in her throat. She gagged, and rightfully so. She was about to pull it out to say something, but thought of the bull whip, so she didn’t. Then it hit her. She suddenly knew exactly what the foul odor and taste was. It was fecal matter! That’s shit, poop, excrement! My God, how sick are these people?

When Judy had her son’s penis hard, she spat it out as quickly as she could. She turned the water in the shower on, then tried her best to rinse her mouth out. That particular activity drew knee-slapping laughter from both captors. They both almost fell down from laughing so hard.

Once she had mostly gotten rid of the foul taste, she automatically turned around so that her back was facing her son, then bent over and reached back to spread her butt-cheeks. She then said to her son, “Let’s get this over with. Don’t even think about what we’re about to do. Just do it. Do what they say.” Overhearing her, the leader said, “That’s right boy, get down there and lick your mommy’s asshole!”

And so, Steven finally knelt down behind his mother. As he took in this close-up view of her backside, he began to appreciate her figure. He now knew what people meant when they said, ‘She’s got a nice ass... ‘ He knew his mother did, for sure. Then, without hesitation, he dove in. He began by swiping his tongue from her rosebud, and after nudging her thighs farther apart, to her rapidly moistening vagina.

When Judy first felt a tongue tickling her anus, it shocked her, then surprised her that it felt so ... strangely enjoyable. She started leaning back, trying to get her son’s rampant tongue deeper into her crack. She felt so ... dirty, after all, someone was licking her anus! But it felt soooo ... good! It felt so ... naughty!

Before she knew it, she was grinding her backside into her son’s face. When she did, it only served to spur her son on. He became animalistic again, not caring that he was doing what he was doing to his own mother. He smelled pussy ... and that’s all that mattered! On and on he went, ravaging her ass. Despite how wrong or immoral it was. Judy was enjoying what was being done to her.

Finally, Steven stood up and grabbed his mother’s hips. Judy found herself automatically bending over to present herself. And then, without hesitation, he slammed the full length of his penis up inside her soaking wet quim. Once he was fully sheathed, he began pounding her buttocks with his groin, making the now familiar slap-slap-slap sounds.

The leader paused the video and said, “Alright boy, your cock should be wet enough by now to shove it up your ol’ lady’s asshole!” Then he told his cohort to take the hand-held camera and lie down on the shower floor between their legs, then point it up. They’d temporarily shut off the water so they could get the shot that they wanted. Then he said, “You two spread your legs out enough so she can get close-up video of cock going in and out of asshole. Don’t hesitate to fuck her ass hard, boy! And Judy, you’re gonna push back against your son and take his ass-fuckin’ like the slut that you are! DO NOT try to squirm away! DO NOT complain! YOU WILL do this! YOU ARE gonna get fucked up your ass, and YOU WILL enjoy it! Any deviation from what I just told you to do, and you WILL be hung upside down by a big metal hook in your ass, naked, and you WILL be beaten and whipped until you’re begging for death! YOU GOT ME, BITCH?” She answered, “Yes sir. I understand you completely. I won’t hesitate, I promise.” Then she turned to her son and said, to everyone’s surprise, “Okay Steven, screw my butthole as hard as you can. You hear me? As hard as you can!” Steven was more shocked than anyone else. He’d never dreamed that she would use language like this. To answer her, he said, “Okay Mom. Reach back and guide me in, then I’ll do the rest.”

Judy did exactly that. She reached between her legs and found her son’s penis. She rubbed it up and down in her crack, mentally preparing herself for what could be the worst pain that she’d ever felt. And then, she lodged it at the entrance of her anus. Once Steven felt this, he took hold of her hips and began to slowly push it inside. Within seconds, as a result of Steven pushing forward and Judy pushing back against him, the head popped in as her sphincter muscle relented. Judy’s first reaction was to scream out in excruciating pain, but knowing what would happen to her if she did, put her hand over her mouth and didn’t.

It was then that her son reached around and began to diddle her large clit. Because of the sudden surge in pleasure, Judy did scream, and when she did, it caused her son’s hips to go into overdrive. He began rapidly pounding and pounding her, causing more and more screaming and moaning. The woman with the camera was sure capturing some unbelievable footage, and then Judy did it again. She screamed out “DO IT STEVEN! OHMYGOSH, FUCK MEEEEEE!” Then she squirted massive shots of girl-cum, which landed on the camera lens and all over the woman below. It turned her on so much, she began to furiously masturbate Steven kept up his relentless pounding, pushing his mother over several quaking orgasms, until finally, his balls tightened up. He screamed as he shot his mother’s rectum to overflowing with his hot seed. Once limp enough, his penis finally slipped out of the tight hole that it had been in.

As she was experiencing multiple aftershocks, the woman who was under them got up and the leader walked over to where everyone else was. After helping his cohort up, he said, “Okay Judy, bend over completely at the waist and pull your ass-cheeks apart. I want to get a good close-up shot of that cum coming out of your asshole. That’s money in the bank.”

As if she wasn’t embarrassed enough, she reluctantly did as she was told. He then said, “Come on bitch, push that stuff outa there! Push hard!” She did, and to her horror, she squirted out a nasty, wet sounding fart. To make matters worse, the two so-called cops laughed at her, mortifying her further. The leader then said to his partner, “Clean her up and bring her back to the bedroom set. I feel gettin’ some fresh meat!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.