Unnatural Acts - Cover

Unnatural Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A religious young mother and her teenaged son are forced to do things to each other that they never knew existed. What would you do to stay alive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

They followed him for just a couple minutes, then he turned a corner and said, “Check this set out!”

Both mother and son were taken aback when they saw what was now before them. There were more cameras and lights, but what was shocking to them was the very opulently appointed bathroom. There was a beautiful toilet ( if you can call a toilet beautiful ), and the biggest granite shower that either one had ever seen.

Judy asked, “Are these hooked up to water lines?”, she asked incredulously. He answered, “Yes. We even have a very large water heater behind it, so really long showers can be had. So here’s what’s gonna happen. Steven here probably needs to take a piss. Piss play is another good porn genre, so you, Judy, are gonna hold and aim your boy’s cock while he takes that piss. Then when he’s done, you’re gonna squat down and take a piss of your own, while Steven here straddles your lap and plays with your titties and ass-cheeks. And here’s the kicker, there’s a small camera just inside the toilet bowl, that’ll capture that puss o’ yours while you’re pissing, and in living color! Are we crystal clear? I hope so, ‘cause you don’t have a choice.”

Judy looked at the man with pure anger in her eyes. She said,” That will never happen. I’ll never be able to ... urinate ... in front of an ... an audience!” Steven said,” Yeah, me neither. Especially not in front of my Mom. Especially if she’s holding it.” The leader then said sharply, “Oh yes you can, and you WILL! Even if we have to force gallons of water down your fuckin’ throat! Got it?”

They both hung their heads in defeat. The leader told them to step into the bathroom set, and for Steven to lift the toilet’s lid and piss. Oddly enough he really had to go. Judy was right beside him, and nervously took hold of her son’s cock. She’d obviously never done this before, so it took her a few moments to aim it into the bowl and not make a mess.

Steven pissed long and hard, for several minutes. Finally his stream slowed down to a trickle, then ended. That’s when the leader said, “Shake it off for him, Mommy!” He and his partner laughed over that one. Judy knew what was coming, and she couldn’t think of any way to get out of it. She just switched places with her son, and begrudgingly sat down. Then Steven went ahead and sat down on her lap. She looked into his eyes, then spat, “Let’s just get this ... nastiness ... over with, shall we?”

Judy must’ve had to urinate herself because, just as soon as she sat down, her flow started. She knew what else was required of her, so she quietly told her son to touch her, “where they wanted him to”. So, as soon as she gave the okay, Steven began to gently caress her breasts, then moved to her round little bottom to caress it too.

As soon as her tinkling was finished, Steven raised up off of her. That was when the leader said, “You’re forgetting something, son. She shook your dick off when you were done pissin’, so get a hand full of toilet paper and pat her pretty little pussy dry.” Judy was absolutely mortified. How much worse could things get? She was about to find out.

They were told by the leader, “Okay kiddies, one more sex scene, and then you’re done. You do this next one exactly how you’re told to do it, and you’ll be taken back to where we pulled you over. Then you’ll probably never see us again.” Judy asked,” One more sex scene? That’s it? So tell me, what sort of sick and depraved things would you have us do this time?” There was anger in her voice, but she knew not to push him too much. He grinned and said, “It’s a simple thing, really. All you guys have to do is shower together. Just soap and lather each other up, being careful to clean everywhere.” Oh, and while you’re in the shower, Judy, you’re gonna face the shower wall and slightly bend over, so Steven can get up behind you and fuck your ass off again. And by the way, this time, he’s gonna fuck you up your ass! Yep! You heard me right! He’s gonna fuck your back door! Your poop-chute! He’s gonna be packin’ fudge!”

Both of them looked shocked, but knew there was no way of getting out of it. She’d never considered letting anyone sodomize her. Now her own son was going to. What bothered her the most about it was, Steven would probably enjoy it. She knew how long and thick his penis was, and she also knew how tight it was going to be. Hopefully, he’d be gentle, but she also knew that he was young and would more than likely ... how would their tormentors put it? ... oh yeah ... FUCK the HELL out of her. Yes, that’s exactly what was going to happen.

As they began walking towards the shower, she whispered sharply, “You make darn sure you use a lot of soap on your ... thing, before you go ramming it up my rectum! Got it, buster?!” He looked at her sheepishly, then said, “Sorry Mom. None of this is something that either one of us would normally do. But if we don’t go along with it, who knows what kind of damage they could do to us. You heard them talking about that guy and his daughter. They said that they killed them both. They’re probably buried somewhere out here ... where ever this is. From the length of the ride from what I assume was the gate, we’re way out in some remote location that probably no one even knows about. We have to do this. We have to be intimate.”

The leader heard them whispering. “That’s enough chit-chat you two! Judy, get the water started. Steven, when she’s leaning in doin’ that, you give her pretty little ass a good hard smack. Not too hard, but enough to leave a nice red hand-print.” Judy felt nothing but hatred for that man. She hated what he was making her own son do. “Spank me now? Really? As if having to agree to let her son have anal sex wasn’t enough?”, she thought to herself. She’d never get over having been morally debased this way.

She reached for the faucet handle and braced herself for what she knew was coming. Without warning, she felt a sharp “WHAP!” on her left cheek. “AAAAAGGGHHHH! STEVEN, DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ME SO HARD?!” Before he could answer, the leader barked, “Don’t blame him, little lady! If he hadn’t hit your ass that hard, I would have!” He then quickly walked towards her and said, “Bend over bitch! Let’s see that hand-print that your boy just tattooed on your back-side!” Judy begrudgingly bent over, and when she did, she felt TWO more sharp smacks, exactly where Steven had hit her. “OOWWWWCCHH!” Then she cursed for the first time in her life. “DAMMIT! YOU DIDN’T NEED TO DO THAT! MY BUTT IS THROBBING AS IT IT!” He answered her with, “Shut the fuck up! You need to learn your place! Women NEED a good slap on the ass every once in a while. Keeps you all in line! Now fuckin’ bend over again! You will learn to submit to me! Do you understand me, bitch? BEND OVER BEFORE ME!” She jumped from the intensity of his voice, then did what she was told.

He pushed her on over until she almost bent in two, in fact, her hands were nearly reaching the floor. He then reached one hand around her waist for two reasons: to steady her and keep her from falling over, and so he could get to her puss. When he reached it, he began diddling her clit. She gasped from the sudden onslaught of pleasure. Just as he did that, his other hand came crashing down hard on her ass. First one cheek and then the other. He kept spanking her relentlessly, then motioned for his partner to join in. She rushed over of course, with a lustful grin on her face. She began smacking the poor woman’s ass just as hard as the man did. On and on they went, by now nearly drawing blood. And then he said,” Come here boy and teach your bitch mother a lesson! Beat her fuckin’ ass! Show her who’s the boss. Take your rightful place as her owner! BEAT HER GODDAMNED ASS! BEAT HER BOY, OR I SWEAR TO CHRIST, I’LL SHOOT YOU BOTH DEAD!”

Judy was moaning pitifully as her ass was repeatedly beaten. She didn’t even really comprehend what anyone around her was saying. Her clitoris had been continually diddled, and in any other circumstance, she would have had another round of violent orgasms. The pain of the beating was such that she was close to passing out. Then, it got worse. She wasn’t even aware that the smacks on her bottom were now being administered by her son again. Steven swatted her hard, because he was afraid not to. After a few more minutes, the savage beating finally ended.

When she was let go, she collapsed onto the floor. She was half moaning, half crying as she lay there. The leader told his cohort,” You and Steven pick her up and put her in the shower. Run the water cold and aim it mostly on her red ass. It’ll also wake her up enough to take her boy’s cock up her asshole.” His partner answered, “Awe shucks, I’ll have to get naked then. Don’t wanna get my clothes all wet. Whadya say to that, Stevie? Wanna see me naked? Maybe fuck me while you’re at it?” She walked to him and licked him slowly, right on his mouth. She then reached down and grabbed his cock and squeezed it. “Come on kid. Gimme some o’ that young peter! Pretty please?” She then stepped back and quickly disrobed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.