Unnatural Acts - Cover

Unnatural Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A religious young mother and her teenaged son are forced to do things to each other that they never knew existed. What would you do to stay alive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

Judy and her son turned to face each other. Both looked painfully embarrassed, but knowing what was at stake if they didn’t, they tentatively began to kiss. It started slowly, just a few light pecks here and there, mostly on the other’s cheek. Finally Steven gently placed his hands on each side of his mom’s face, closed his eyes, then moved in for kiss on her lips.

They kissed for a few minutes, finally even introducing tongues. Steven finally stepped back to begin undressing her. She was wearing a simple frilly yellow tank top, paired with white shorts and strappy sandals. Steven took hold of the hem of her top and started to pull upward, so Judy raised both arms to allow it to be taken off. She did her best to hide her embarrassment. Steven had never seen a nude woman before, not even in pictures. He’d led a pretty sheltered life, being that his mother was a Christian.

Once her shirt was off, Steven eyes took in the sight of her lacey bra-encased titties. In spite of his embarrassment, he felt his penis growing rapidly in his pants. That’s when he noticed that the bra opened in the front. With slightly shaking hands, he reached for the closure to release what was inside. Once it was undone then removed, he gasped at the vision that he was seeing. Judy’s breasts were absolute perfection, and her nipples were rock-hard, either due to the coolness of the barn, or maybe excitement?

Steven’s penis was now harder than it had ever been. Then he did something out of pure instinct. He dipped his head down and captured a nipple in his mouth and began to gently suckle. Judy gasped and put her hand on the back of her son’s head. She pulled his head harder to her breast, then threw her head back. She hadn’t let herself feel anything sexual since her husband had left her. On the other hand, while feeling sexually awakened, she also felt appalled. This was her own flesh and blood that was making her feel this way.

After letting herself be swept away momentarily with pleasure, she finally eased Steven’s hungry mouth away from her titty. She was slightly embarrassed that her nipples were harder than they’d been in a long time. She then stepped back so that he could resume undressing her.

He next hooked his thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and began to pull them down. He noticed that he’d captured her panties at the same time, so before she knew it, Judy was standing in front of her son, as well as their captors, totally nude, save for her sandals which were quickly kicked off.

As Steven was pulling her shorts and panties down, he found himself looking directly at his mother’s hairy vagina. Being that this was the first one he’d ever seen, he was quite mesmerized. That’s when he noticed her incredible scent. He thought, ‘My God, that smells soooo good!’ He was magically drawn closer and, like a magnet drawn to steel, his tongue made contact with it. He instinctively reached up and placed both hands on his naked mother’s bottom and pulled her in tighter to his face.

Before she could even react, Judy felt a tongue lapping at her sex for the first time. Her ex-husband had never done this to her. He’d always just mounted her and pounded away until he injected her with his seed. Therefore, what was now happening felt alien, morally wrong, and exquisite, all at the same time. She became lost in sexual pleasure momentarily, so much so that she actually grabbed her son’s head and pulled it tightly to her ... PUSSY! “STEVEN! Ohmygosh! Wha ... what are you DOING to me?”

Then suddenly, she realized what she was doing and quickly pulled herself away. He stood up and looked into her eyes, his face heavily moistened by her juices. As instructed, he brought her little panties to his nose and drew in a breath. He was instantly hooked, like someone who had taken some kind of mind-altering drug. He knew that he simply could not live without this new, wonderful smell.

Keeping her eyes locked on her son’s, she reached down to take hold of the hem of his shirt, and began pulling upwards. Once she had it off, she couldn’t help but notice that her son was turning into a fine specimen of a young man. Then she looked down momentarily to see where his belt buckle was. She gasped at the sight of the very large bulge that was tenting his jeans. As she nervously began to tug them down, Steven grabbed her wrists in an effort to stop her. He whispered,” Umm ... Mom ... I...” She said, “Hush ... we’ll get through this. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner they’ll let us go.”

Judy by now had her son’s jeans unfastened, so she told him to kick off his shoes. Once he’d done that, she stooped down and, after a moment’s hesitation, she pulled them on down and he stepped out of them. She really didn’t want to look up, because she knew if she did, she’d be looking directly at Steven’s erection.

Suddenly, the male cop asked “Well, what’re waiting for?” Suck his cock!” Still hesitating, she said, “I don’t ... I’ve never done this before. I don’t ... I don’t know what to do...” He looked at his partner and said, “I’ll pause recording. Go over and show her how to suck a cock.” She said, “Awe shucks. Do I have to?” Then she laughed.

She went over and knelt down beside Judy and said, “Nothin’ to it girlie. Just open your mouth and let him stick his cock in it. You just have to close your mouth and sorta suck in, but make sure you don’t scrape it with your teeth. Here, watch me. Go ahead boy, fuck my face!”

She took hold of the boy’s cock and put it in her mouth, then leaned forward. She backed off, letting it pop out of her mouth and looked up at him. She told him, “Now when I get your cock in my mouth, grab hold of the back of my head and start fuckin’ my face. Fuck it like you own it! Bang it in and out HARD! Shove the goddamned thing down my throat! Got it? Okay, here we go!”

She engulfed Steven’s cock and leaned forward. He took hold of her head and began thrusting in and out. In spite of his embarrassment, he started to actually enjoy this new feeling. It was wet and warm on his penis and before long, his thrusts became harder and quicker. Finally, the male cop said, “Okay kid, that’s enough. You’re not supposed to cum in her mouth. You’re supposed to cum in your mommy’s”

The female cop got up and rejoined her partner. She said, “Fuck, man! I was just startin’ to get into it.” Her partner responded by saying, “Don’t worry bitch, you can suck my cock later!” They both laughed over that one.

Judy had been trying to put this task off as long as she could. But now was the time. She sat on her knees directly in front of her son, finally really looking at his penis. She’d only seen one other, and that was Steven’s father’s. Steven’s was much longer and thicker than her ex-husband’s. She’d never performed fellatio for him, wouldn’t even have considered it. The very thought of it almost made her nauseous. After all, urine was expelled from the tip, multiple times each day. But she had to do it now, only to keep both of them from being hurt, or worse.

She finally opened her mouth and leaned forward. Steven took this as a sign that it was okay to begin. His penis was rock hard and was already drooling pre-cum. He looked down at her and whispered, “Sorry Mom...” He took hold of his penis and guided it into her mouth, then thrust forward until he reached the back of her throat. He then took her head in both hands and slowly began to thrust in and out. Judy whined and moaned around his penis, not knowing that the vibrations from her voice served to increase his pleasure. He then began pumping in and out a little faster and harder, squeezing his eyes closed. He didn’t realize that his grip on her head had gotten tighter, and his hips were thrusting harder. He didn’t even hear his mother’s ‘gluk-gluk-gluk’ sounds as his penis repeatedly breached her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.