Unnatural Acts - Cover

Unnatural Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A religious young mother and her teenaged son are forced to do things to each other that they never knew existed. What would you do to stay alive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

After what seemed like forever to the two captives, they noticed that the sheriff’s cruiser seemed to be slowing down. Then it felt as though they’d turned onto either a rough gravel road or a driveway. Just moments later, they came to a stop and the cop got out. Judy then heard what she perceived to be some kind of gate squeaking open. The cop then got back behind the wheel and pulled forward several feet, and stopped again. She thought she heard another vehicle, (probably hers) pass them, moving really slowly. After that, she heard the gate being closed, then the cop got back in and drove on a very windy road for at least another forty-five minutes. They couldn’t know that they were driving on a driveway that wound through a thick forest. Then it finally came to a stop and the engine was cut. The cop got out and both rear doors were opened, followed by an, “Alright you two, get out!

Judy and Steven were really nervous now. Neither had a clue about where they were or what was in store for them. It was then that the two cops began to speak to each other. The female cop said, “I hope these two don’t try to get away like that asshole dad and his pretty little daughter did a couple weeks ago. They sure fucked up a lot of fun, AND cost us a lot of money. It’s a real shame we had to shoot ‘em in the back. Dumb fuckers!” Her partner then said, “Yeah, but at least they made for good target practice! Yes siree! You sure did some nice shootin’, poppin’ that little cunt right through the heart. Poor little bitch didn’t even feel the shot. One second, she was runnin’ her cute little ass off and screamin’, then POP!, and down she went! You’re a hell of a shot! Especially for a woman.” That’s when she punched him hard on his upper arm. “Fuck you, asshole! Good shootin’ for a woman my ass! I could split a cunt hair at fifty feet, you tiny-dicked fuck!” They both laughed. “Okay, fair enough. I wouldn’t want ANYone else to have my back in a shoot-out. And your little cunt is pretty good too. When we’re done with these two, I’ll show you I DON’T have a tiny dick. I’m gonna fuck you ‘til you can’t walk. Fuck your ol’ man. I’ll fuck his daughter any fuckin’ time I want. Who gives a fuck that he’s the sheriff!” They both had another laugh over that one. Then he asked, “And by the way, when ‘r you gonna let me fuck that tight little ass o’ yours?” She answered, “Tell ya what. You fuck this prim little bitch up HER ass, an’ if she don’t scream too much, maybe I’ll let ya fuck mine. Just make sure you clean all her shit off your cock before you stick it up MY ass!” He answered, “Oh, don’t worry about that, I’ll make her suck my cock after I’m done.” His partner said, “Dude, you are one sick fuck.”

Moments later, mother and son were forced to walk forward. They didn’t know it, but they were being taken into a large barn, that was located miles and miles from nowhere. They were led inside for several yards, then told to stop.

Suddenly, their hoods were removed, but the handcuffs remained. They were looking at both cops, who were standing in front of an area inside that was partitioned off and looked like a decently appointed bedroom, except for what looked like very professional video cameras and lights.

Judy spoke up, “What is this place? Why did you bring us here?” The male officer answered, “First things first. You two will be taken back to where we picked you up, and no... ‘harm’, will be done to either of you. But you must do what you’re told, when you’re told to do it, without question or falter. The sooner you let us do what we’ve brought you here for, the sooner you’ll be released. Are we crystal clear on that? Yes? Good!” Judy asked, “Just exactly what is that you want my son and myself to do?” He answered, “Fuck.” She asked, “I beg your pardon?” To which he responded, “Fuck. You know, have sex. Do the nasty. Bump uglies. We want you and your son here to fuck each other. We want you both to look natural, like you’re enjoying it.”

Judy and Steven looked at each other, and at the same time, quickly looked away in embarrassment. She said, “Ummm ... I’m afraid that won’t be possible. That’s incest! Not only is the very idea disgusting, it’s illegal, isn’t it?” Steven finally spoke, saying, “I ... umm I’m a vir ... virgin.I wouldn’t ... umm ... know what to do.” That drew a good belly-laugh out of both of their tormentors. The male cop said,” Well ain’t that sweet! Mommy, you get to take your boy’s cherry! Boy, your first piece of ass is gonna be your own ma! Listen here boy, you’ll know what to do. Mommy will help ya through it, right woman?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.