Unnatural Acts - Cover

Unnatural Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A religious young mother and her teenaged son are forced to do things to each other that they never knew existed. What would you do to stay alive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Come on Steven! We’re going to be late!” Judy Pierce was trying to get her sixteen year old son motivated. She wanted to get on the road before traffic got too heavy. “How can we be running late, Mom? We’re going camping. It’s not like the campground will run out of primitive campsites.”, was his answer. She returned, “Yes dear, but I’d like to beat at least some of the traffic. I don’t want to be caught in a traffic jam for who knows how long. Okay?” He answered, “Alright, don’t get your panties in a knot. Five more minutes.” She retorted, “Stop saying things like that! I’m your mother, not some young girl that you’re use to talking to like that. Got it buster?”

After TEN more minutes, they were finally out of the driveway and on their way. Judy had planned her vacation to coincide with her son’s last day of school for summer break. She’d taken two weeks of vacation time and wanted to use it to reconnect with her teenaged son. It had been just the two of them since her husband had left her for another woman a few years back, but now she could feel Steven slipping away too. He was more interested in young girls and fast cars than going to the movies or shopping at the mall with his mom.

Judy stood five feet two inches, and was a perfect size four. She’d kept her school-girl figure with constant trips to the gym. Her perky little titties were a C cup and a perfect “ski-tip” shape. Her dark pink areolea still sat up high, even after breastfeeding Steven when he was a baby. At thirty-five, she still considered herself hot. Some of her son’s friends were caught several times checking out her nice little ass when they thought she wouldn’t notice. She did notice however, and it made her feel good.

Steven was starting to bulk up from playing sports, especially football. Even though only a sophomore, he was the varsity starting quarterback. Judy was proud of her handsome son. They were heading to a campground that had several secluded campsites, and that’s where she wanted to go. Neither one noticed the police car following them. They’d gotten off the main highway and were now on a county road that saw little traffic. That’s when the cruiser flipped on its flashing lights.

Judy saw it, so she pulled over onto the shoulder and waited for the officer to approach. Two officers exited the car and came to both sides of hers. She rolled down the window and asked the cop why she’d been pulled over.

“License and registration please.”, the officer commanded. He made eye contact with Steven and said, “You too son.” He glanced at both driver’s licenses, then said, “Out of the car, both of you. Slowly walk back and place both hands on the trunk lid and assume the position! NOW!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.