Warm Yourself by My Fire - Cover

Warm Yourself by My Fire

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: It was late in the evening and another six-hour trek up the mountain to the Summit. Mary Dobbs invited two young hikers to spend the night rather than camp out in the open. The soft music and dancing were only the start of their erotic night together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Every summer, I rent a cabin halfway up a mountain in Vermont. In the summer, the mountain is popular with hikers. In the winter, it’s a popular ski resort.

I was sitting on the porch when I spotted movement further down the mountain. I took out my binoculars and scanned the trail that ran past the front of my cabin. It was a couple of boys hiking up the mountain. Not many hikers took the trail by my cabin to reach the summit. In the winter, it’s a black diamond ski trail.

Because of the number of switchbacks, it took a day longer and required overnight gear. The boys had to pass right in front of my cabin, so I sat and waited for them. A half-hour later, I greeted them. “Hi, boys. You on your way to the top?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” The older of the two answered a bit out of breath.

I didn’t take offense to them calling me Ma’am. I am a little past my mid-thirties, and I don’t bother with makeup when I’m up here. “Do you have camping gear?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“With all the switchbacks, it’s another six-hour hike to the top on this trail, and it’s getting pretty late. I wouldn’t recommend hiking after dark.”

The younger boy addressed the older boy, “I had a feeling we took the wrong trail.” Then he asked me, “How cold does it get up here at night?”

“Well, it’s mid-summer, so no less than mid-forties unless it rains. Then it can get down to the mid-thirties. With a good wind, the chill factor could push it even lower. I would guess the low sixties tonight.”

“You live up here?” The older boy asked.

“Just for the summer.”

I teach English and History, and I like it up here in the summer. The solitude and a place to concentrate on the book I am writing. I sometimes doubt if it will ever get finished, never mind published. I always wanted to try my hand at it, so I come up here and write.”

“Don’t you get lonely?” They asked.

I pointed to a tarp covering my ATV and trailer that I used to get up and down the mountain. “I get down the mountain every so often to shop and visit the pub.” I didn’t think it was a good time to mention that I usually stayed overnight with the bartender.

The older boy turned to his mate. “What do you say, bro? You want to tough it out or head back down?”

“My legs are getting sore. We can build a lean-to and a campfire.” The younger of the two suggested, “I want to get to the top.”

The younger boy’s suggestion seemed to win out, “It’s getting late, and we would like to get settled before dark. Do you mind if we cut a few saplings for a lean-to and build a fire?” The older one asked.

“Well, I suppose you can do that, or you could come in and warm yourself by my fire for the night.”

“Hey, you mean it? That would be great if we could spend the night. I promise we will be quiet and stay out of your way. I’m Robert Harrington or Rob, and this is my brother Mark.”

I wasn’t dressed much differently than the boys. A pair of Jeans, a plaid cotton shirt over a white t-shirt, and hiking boots. Not my best look, but I didn’t care. They were just kids.

“I’m Mary Dobbs. Why don’t you come on in then? I was just about to cook some spaghetti if you’re interested.”

“Hey, that would be great. Much better than trail mix.”

I opened the door to the cabin. The cabin’s interior is one large room with one corner partitioned off for a shower, sink, and chemical toilet. There wasn’t any door, just a curtain hanging in the doorframe for privacy. As you walked in, to the left was a propane stove, refrigerator, a small counter and a few cabinets, and a table with two chairs. My double bed was against the back wall. A stone fireplace on the right-hand wall provides heat. I have a clothes rack for my coat and a few other items I need to hang up. The rest of my things are in a trunk at the foot of the bed.

A grey area rug on the wide pine plank floor marked the sitting area in front of the fireplace. On the rug was a small couch and an upholstered chair. Under a window in the right-hand corner were my desk, chair, and my laptop. Solar panels on the back roof provided enough electricity for lights and hot water if you were frugal.

“Welcome to my humble abode. Drop your packs over there and take a load off while I start dinner.”

“Anything we can do to help?” Rob very politely asked.

“No, I am all set here. If you need to wash up, there is hot water in the bathroom. Don’t take too long, or it will run out. Oh wait, could you get more firewood for the fireplace first? It’s around back.”

Both boys went out and came back with their arms full and stacked the wood by the fireplace. Then they took turns washing up in the bathroom sink. Mark claimed the water was a little cool but not too bad.

“Do you want me to put another log on?” Rob asked.

“Yes, it looks like it could use it. Dinners almost ready.”

I sat on the counter with my plate in my lap and let my guest use the table and two chairs. I was really enjoying their company as we talked all through dinner. They were both well-spoken boys and good company. We talked about their school, which I learned was is a very prestigious military prep school. I learned Rob is seventeen and his brother is only fourteen, although he looks older. Their parents are both doctors. I thought I saw a bit of sadness when talking about their parents. I got the impression that it didn’t leave much time for them between military school and their parent’s profession.

I cleaned up the kitchen with the boy’s help. I turned the radio on low and invited them to sit by the fire. The only entertainment is the radio that gets one station that plays classical music. The log had burned down and it was time for another. The sun was going behind the mountain. The temperature would be dropping soon.

I made instant coffee for the boys then poured myself my after-dinner glass of red wine. I sat in the upholstered chair, and the boys sat on the couch. We watched the fire and just relaxed.

A waltz played on the radio when Rob came over and made an elaborate bow and held out his hand. “A dance, my lady.”

I could not help but giggle and held out my hand to him. He kissed it as I stood. Which again amused me, “I would be honored kind, sir.” I made an attempt to curtsy. Here we were being quite formal, wearing hiking boots.

To my surprise, he was quite a good dancer as he led me around the furniture. Then his brother tapped him on the shoulder. “May I have the honor of cutting in for a dance with the lady?” Rob made a short bow to his brother. Mark took me in his arms and proved to be well acquainted with a dance floor.

I was having a wonderful time. The boys took turns dancing with me as they acted as gentlemen with refined continental breeding. I was not a very convincing debutante wearing my plaid shirt, jeans, and hiking boots.

The Blue Danube waltz had started playing on the radio when I began to dance with Rob. Mark turned the lights off. All we had for lighting was the glow from the fireplace. “Oh, my Rob. I think your brother is a romantic.”

“He has his moments.”

Rob is a few inches taller than my five foot seven. He held me a little tighter, and I let him. I put my head on his shoulder as we danced closer than at any other time. As the music played, I found myself dancing still closer. Both of Rob’s arms were around me, and we were no longer moving around the room. We were swaying back and forth with the music. Our feet took little steps back and forth.

Rob moved his hand high on my back and rubbed. It felt so calming. Then his fingers were in my hair, caressing and soothing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the closeness of a male body. They were good kids. What’s the harm? I felt rather dreamy and relaxed and hardly noticed when Mark took Rob’s place and held me close. Mark is about my height. Just right to lay my head on my shoulder. I put my arms around him as I rested my cheek on his shoulder. I felt a light kiss on my neck as his hand tightened on my lower back. He was pressing me against himself. I thought it was kind of cute. A fourteen-year-old was getting excited over me.

I nipped his ear with my teeth and whispered. “You’re a naughty boy, Mark.” But I didn’t stop him. It went on for maybe another thirty seconds, and then Rob was in my arms again. The music had stopped, but we stood holding onto one another. Then I did something foolish. I put a hand behind Rob’s head and kissed his lips. We were still kissing when the music started again. Rob danced me over to the bed as I clung to him, never altering our course. My legs hit the back of the bed. I fell backward onto the bed, pulling Rob with me.

I looked around for Mark. He was standing by the bed watching us and smiling. “Put another log on the fire, Honey.” Mark left to do my bidding as I went back to kissing his brother.

Rob pulled out my shirttail from my jeans. He had the front half of it out, then slipped his hand under the material. More of my shirt came loose as he exposed my midriff. His hand played between my belt and my breasts. He was caressing my flesh as we kissed.

Mark was back and I did not want him to feel left out. “Get our boots off, honey, and yours too.” My hiking boots were being unlaced. There was no doubt in my mind what this night had in store for the boys and me. I heard the boots drop to the floor one by one.

Fingers other than mine or Rob’s were undoing my belt. Rob’s hands were caressing my breasts. One hand under my shirt, the other on top. His tongue entered my mouth. I sucked on it and dueled with it as our lips mashed together. Mark had my jeans unzipped and was pulling them down.

I reached for the only male member I could reach, Rob’s. I put my hand between his legs. I felt what I was looking for through his jeans pointed straight up toward his stomach. I rubbed it and squeezed.

Rob got up on his knees and undid his belt, the snap, and the zipper. I watched as he pushed his pants and underwear down. My pants were below my knees and going lower as Mark eased them off.

I twisted onto my side and got up on one elbow. As soon as Rob’s cock came into view, I reached for it. I kissed the tip before sucking and licking the crown. My plain white cotton underpants had gone the way of my jeans.

A half-naked fourteen-year-old stood at the edge of the bed between my legs. Mark looked apprehensive as he aimed his cock at my pussy,.

“That’s it, Bro, it’s about time you lost your virginity,” Rob said to his brother.

I don’t know why, but it excited me that it was Mark’s first time. I stopped sucking on Rob’s cock. I turned to Mark. “Go ahead, Honey. I want you too.” My legs were still hanging over the edge of the bed from when I fell backward. Rob would have to wait. I watched Mark’s holding his cock as he took a half step forward; his cock was an inch from my pussy. Rob seemed to understand what was happening and sat back out of my reach. I reached between my legs and took ahold of Mark’s cock and guided it to my pussy. I rubbed it on my wet pussy to lubricate it, then aimed it at my vagina.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.