Mario, Luigi, and the Dragon Realm - Cover

Mario, Luigi, and the Dragon Realm

by Wojtek

Copyright© 2022 by Wojtek

Humor Story: The first of The Badzinski Tales

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Humor   Big Breasts   .

I met Anthony Marazzo through Jan and Stosh. He was their age and I’d seen him around a bit before we moved to Georgia. I ran into him when I went back to Chicago for my grandmother’s funeral in the first go round. I relay his story as if he was telling it to you.


So, Jim and I were sharing an apartment in Boskydell while we were at SIU (Southern Illinois University). It had a reputation as one of the best party schools in the country during the 80’s and 90’s. It even made the Top Party School list in Playboy magazine in 1987.

JJ and Stosh came to visit us the winter of ‘91. As you already know, both of them were part of the stoner group at school. So, them smoking a lot of pot wouldn’t be a surprise.

Hell, I enjoyed a joint on a regular basis. Jim and another buddy from school were another story. They were big into acid, they both used and sold it. They preferred what’s known as windowpane acid. It was a dose put into a gelatin square and then let dry. You popped it into your mouth, and it dissolves. Their calling card was adding orange food coloring. They called it Tang Tang, not overly original.

Well, that night I had to go to a party with my girlfriend Agatha, who was in a sorority. Just as I left, four girls showed up at the apartment. I didn’t know how bringing back Agatha to the scene of the inevitable debauchery would go.

The sorority party was OK. It was more about meeting people that could help with your social standing or finding a husband who would be wealthy. I wasn’t that guy; my passion was building hot rods and drag racing. I didn’t come from money, well not the kind that you want to advertise. My dad being a lieutenant in the Chicago Outfit wasn’t something we advertised.

We made it back to the apartment around 1PM. I was shocked that there weren’t naked bodies lying everywhere. Jim was sitting on the couch with two girls in bra and panties poking around in his chest hair. It looked like monkeys grooming each other.

JJ was on the floor in front of the TV playing Super Mario Bros. For some unknown reason he was crying. What was even more disturbing was he was ignoring the topless girl with what looked to be a set of tits that were past double D’s. She was trying to get him to fuck her with no luck. He just kept crying and babbling about something.

An evil idea was hatched in that instant. This big-titted girl was cute. Agatha had mentioned how she wanted to do some experimenting, seeing as she’d only go to college once. It was a good thing that she got super horny when she got high. The joint on the way here had her primed for my idea. I leaned close to her.

“Agatha, does she interest you?”

“Well, I’ve never done that before, but I want to. Will you think any less of me?”

“No, honey. I want to help you experience all that you want.”

“Well, I’m really horny.”

“Why don’t you see if she’ll join you in the bedroom? I’ll figure out what’s going on with the rest of these idiots. Then I’ll join you in the bedroom.”

“I think it might be nice.”

“Only one way to find out.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.