Chaise - Cover

Chaise

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: With Joe out of town, Jenny and Ziggy enjoy each other's company. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

As arranged, Jenny and Ziggy meet at Joe’s studio in the city. Joe is on the west coast helping set up a show of his recent paintings. “How come you didn’t go with him?” Ziggy asks. “It would be boring,” Jenny replies, “but how come you didn’t go? I mean you’re in all the paintings.” “Boring,” says Ziggy, and then they laugh, and then they go out shopping and buy so many clothes they can barely carry them back to the apartment. They are in the middle of trying them on when someone buzzes. It turns out to be a furniture delivery. An antique chaise. “What do you think of it?” Jenny asks Ziggy. “I’m not sure,” Ziggy says. “Well, I guess you’ll reach an opinion eventually,” Jenny says. “Why do you say that?” Ziggy asks. Jenny says, “Because Joe’s going to have you posing on it a hundred times in the next month or two.” “Probably so,” Ziggy agrees, “but he’s probably going to fuck you on it a hundred times, too.” “Two hundred times?” Jenny asks. “No, I meant...” Ziggy starts to say, and then she laughs. “Maybe two hundred between the two of us,” she says. “Anyway, it looks suitable enough,” she adds, “but maybe we should try it just to make sure. Break it in, so to speak.” “Yeah,” Jenny agrees, “beat Joe to the punch.”

Please Wait while image loads

By the end of the day the girls conclude the chaise is exceptionally suitable.


Note: For those readers who downloaded a version of this story without the capacity to show the illustration, the picture shows Jenny and Ziggy on the chaise. Both are naked. Jenny is seated, and Ziggy is lying on her back with her head in Jenny’s lap. Jenny is using the thumb and middle finger of her left hand to pinch Ziggy’s left nipple. Jenny’s right hand is between her own legs. She is fingering her clitoris. Ziggy’s right hand is at her own clitoris. The pinching and fingering are synchronized. Joe’s studio apartment is sufficiently insulated that the girls cannot hear the noises of the city, not that they are paying much attention. After a time Jenny’s cunt becomes sufficiently wet that the juicy friction of her masturbation may be discernable. Meanwhile, as Ziggy’s arousal grows, her soft, purring murmurs become more pronounced. “Oh, oh, oh,” she moans as climax approaches. “Yes, yes, yes,” Jenny hisses, “Come sweetie, come, come, come.” Ziggy’s orgasm sends her body through six succinct seizures. By the fourth of these, Jenny, two of her fingers buried now in her cunt, is coming too. A couple of minutes later, both girls more or less recovered, Jenny lifts the hand that Ziggy was using for her masturbation and brings it to her mouth. She sucks Ziggy’s cunt-wet fingers into her mouth. With the finger still in her mouth, she puts her cum-covered fingers into Ziggy’s mouth. They look at each other as they taste each other’s fingers. Abruptly, Ziggy has another orgasm. Jenny’s orgasm follows. After another rest, Jenny caresses Ziggy’s head. Ziggy closes her eyes and falls asleep. Jenny too drifts off. They wake less than an hour later, take turns in the bathroom, and then resume trying on the newly purchased clothing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.