An Entangled Young American in Europe - Cover

An Entangled Young American in Europe

Copyright© 2022 by storyace

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - American boy traveling Europe in early 2022, gets taken in by a rather experienced old German woman, and her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   BiSexual   TransGender   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

Margaret called me.

She told me about the drive, the receiving center they’d been directed to, the thrill of delivering a truckload of used clothing to people who really needed it.

“There are so many of them, Don. Millions, literally millions. It feels sort of futile.”

“We’re all doing what we can, that’s all we can do. So how is it with Claus?”

“The sex is great, he’s really demanding though. He gets really pissed off with me if I don’t want to do exactly what he tells me. It’s sort of weird, I don’t think I love him or anything, he’s just too old for me you know, but somehow I want to please him all the time, I don’t really know how to describe it.”

“Enthralled?” I suggested.

“Yes! That’s it, I’m enthralled. So last night we stayed over with some people he knows, and...”

“Yes, go on.”

“Well, Claus wanted me to sleep with the guy while he slept with the guy’s wife!”

“So, how was it?” I asked, “Come on Margaret, spill the beans! You know my secret, so tell me yours. Did you come?”

“Yeah.” She admitted, “And the guy is even older than Claus, he doesn’t even speak English! Fuck, Don. I only did it because Claus said I have to, and the old fucker put his bald head between my thighs and FUCK, it was just wild.”

“Like he had some secret technique or what?”

“No, it was just the whole weird thing. I can’t believe I fucked an 80 year old!”

“So, after he went down on you, then what? Oh, what were you wearing?

“Damn, Donny. You’re a dark horse. I was dressed up in stockings and a suspender belt like a hooker. No bra. The old bastard, Dieter, sucked my tits and poked his tongue down my throat too, with the lights on. He seemed a bit wheezy, so I got on top. I never liked top much, but it was ok. Kinky with the nylons and the old guy up my twat, he held my tits in his hands, they were a bit gnarled, arthritic you know, and his face Don, like a horror movie, but he was grinning like a kid at Christmas, and Claus told me he was arranging a load of medical supplies, so somehow I wanted him to, you know, have me.”

“And you came like that?”

“Yeah.” She admitted, “I didn’t really expect to, but I got into it and well, yeah. If Claus wants me to sleep with Dieter again, I won’t mind. No, I won’t mind at all.”

“And Claus slept with this Dieter guy’s wife?”

“I don’t know, I think so. Maybe she’s just his girlfriend, she’s like half his age. Maybe she’s his daughter! Haha. Anyway, we’re headed back to you guys and then we’ll go south to load the meds.”

“Do you think that Dieter donated, um, in return for sleeping with you?”

“I was thinking about that too. I’m going to ask Claus; but just think Don, 4 tons of medical supplies has to be worth tens of thousands. If I’m going to be a hooker, I’m sure getting top dollar!”

After dinner I sat with Dimitra on a sofa. She was wearing a long elegant dress with open shoulders, she lifted her knees and tucked her feet under her skirt as we talked.

She asked me about myself, looking at me with her big wideset blue eyes attentively as I answered, her long blond hair draped across her high cheekbones.

Her small comments, her occasional smile, and incisive questions opened me like a can of beans, and I spilled my life out all over her.

I didn’t realize she was seducing me; Hilda had already said I was Dimitra’s for the night, and I’d already sucked her off. She didn’t need to seduce me.

Sitting close like this, I had time to study her face, to note that her skin was slightly blemished, I guessed she was in her 30’s. Her features were quite feminine, perhaps her head was a little bit large for a woman but you’d only notice if you already knew.

“It’s time for bed.” She said softly, taking my hand as she rose to her feet. I realized the house was dark and Hilda had already gone to her room.

So look, I knew that she wanted to fuck me in the ass; a few days ago, I’d have punched anyone who suggested I’d ever do something like that.

And here I was, following this tall gorgeous transexual into the bedroom.

She’s a couple of inches taller than I am, so when she turned and took my face in her hands I had to tilt it up to kiss her for the first time.

My cock was throbbing with excitement, my head was less sure about this.

I’d experienced anal penetration, and it was actually pleasant. I’d had Dimitra’s penis in my hand and my mouth. This was different.

Her soft wet kiss escalated as her tongue entered my mouth, my hands went around her narrow waist and I pulled her close. Big breasts pressed against me as I surrendered to her sensuality.

Her hands pulled my shirt off, then opened my belt. She broke the kiss to circle behind me as she gently pulled my pants down. I stepped out of them, stark naked, my stiff penis standing horizontal into the room.

Her smile as she looked at it was so wonderful, so filled with delight. As she took my hot cock in her long cool fingers, I felt a weird sense of pride.

Dimitra was a hero, she’d given away her life savings helping victims of the war, and I was a moment of respite before she went back to the mayhem to help some more. Also, she was incredibly good looking. Way beyond my level for sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.