An Entangled Young American in Europe - Cover

An Entangled Young American in Europe

Copyright© 2022 by storyace

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - American boy traveling Europe in early 2022, gets taken in by a rather experienced old German woman, and her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   BiSexual   TransGender   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

It all started just a week ago.

I woke from a deep sleep to the sound of a zipper; a long long zipper slowly opening, followed by a chill against my naked right side. I heard rain and wind outside.

I remembered I was in a pitch black cabin on the side of an alpine mountain.

A hand reached into my sleeping bag through the newly created opening; lightly, sensuously, it traced across my young chest. This was really exciting; I was only 18 and I was always ready to have a go.

It was so dark, there was no noticeable difference when I opened my eyes. Still half sleeping, I enjoyed the warm feeling of desire growing in me, silently thinking of the girl;

I hardly knew her. We’d met on the train from the airport in London just two weeks earlier, two young Americans traveling through Europe. She was ok looking, not a great beauty. I liked her, and we fucked, which was great. Still, if I’d known she’d change her plans and travel with me, I probably wouldn’t have done it.

The right hand found my stiffening penis as the left traced over my face. There was another couple sleeping in the one-room cabin, sheltering from the icy cold night outside; with the noise from the rain on the metal roof, they wouldn’t hear us.

I stayed silent and still, enjoying the sensuous touch. Margaret was a strange girl; she talked all the time except when we were fucking. Then she would go limp and just lay there. She seemed to enjoy it but it was hard to tell.

Lips kissed my nipples as the warm hands continued their delightful play on my cool flesh, roaming down my thighs before returning to my groin.

She was short and slightly generous in the rear, her hair was light brown and a little scruffy. She had freckles, which I sometimes found cute, and she wore glasses, which I didn’t.

She was a few years older than me, she was a drama student but knew her odds of getting a break were remote.

I didn’t travel all the way to Europe to end up with a lukewarm American girl; but she was funny and good company. She never complained as we walked a day up the mountain trail in mid winter.

The lips kissed their way silently and sensually lower, lower ... I couldn’t believe it, she was going to go down on me at last.

It had seemed to me that Margaret had had sex with me more because she knew it was expected than because she was attracted to me. I wondered where this sudden passion had come from?

A warm wet mouth engulfed the end of my penis; it was wonderful and good, so perfectly naughty, since the older German couple, Hilda and Claus, were asleep on the other side of the cold dark room.

Wow, I thought; Margaret has a secret talent! Warm wet suction slid down my stiff penis in the cold darkness, and if felt fantastic. Fingers tickled my balls, and I thought to myself that I was glad I’d let her tag along with me. If she could do this to me every now and then, she was all right.

I ran my fingers through her hair as her lips played sweet music to my penis, sliding over it, pressing me tightly and then letting go, so her tongue could slide up and down my shaft. I’d never been so hard as I was in the ice cold darkness of that night.

Perhaps it was the mountain walk that had turned her on so; Or flirting with the big old German guy, Claus. I ran my hand down the soft smooth skin of her back, thinking of how the older couple had joined us in the shelter before the storm came in.

These cabins were for people to shelter in; just simple rough structures to keep out the wind and rain. Before Covid times they used get quite crowded in summer Hilda had told us. They hadn’t expected anyone to be here in February; we all declared we were vaccinated and recently tested virus free, so we all crowded inside together.

I was about to come; my hand traced over the rear end of my silent and unseen lover; The ass under my palm was lean and firm, and I suddenly realized that the mouth sucking my cock was not Margaret’s.

My heart racing, I slid my other hand under my lover’s torso, across a flat belly, and instead of the young woman’s big tit, I found the old woman’s small firm breast with a very erect nipple.

It was her 60th birthday they’d told us, and Claus had carried a bottle of champaign all the way up.

“Donny is only 18, too young to drink in the US.” Margaret had joked.

“No cake?” I asked as Hilda poured into our camping cups.

“You think I can eat cake and keep a figure like this?” Hilda laughed, postering her tiny posterior flirtatiously.

The old woman had green eyes. They were a bit disturbing, I couldn’t stop myself from staring at them; the trouble was, every time I did, they focused on me and stared right back. She smiled at me, I smiled too.

Oh fuck, this was crazy! The old woman was sort of hot, she spoke good English with a sharp accent, and we’d talked for a while before we went to sleep.

She had shoulder length thick grey hair. She was long and very lean, she had a great smile, but the lines on her face betrayed her age. I’d never for one second imagined the German granny thought I was making a pass at her, and would do anything like this.

I really wasn’t sure what to do; When I realized it was the old woman, my orgasm had gone back to wherever it had come from. My dick was still as hard as stone though, she might be 60 years old and grey haired, but Hilda sure could suck.

Look, I was 16 when the Covid lockdown started, now I’m 18 and I hadn’t had a girlfriend for 2 years. Now I’d somehow gotten stuck with Margaret, who didn’t do blowjobs, and damn it all, I decided to let the old woman have it.

If it felt good, was it? That grey German granny had probably been sucking cock before I was born, sucking cock since my parents were children. I ran my fingers through her silky hair, and enjoyed it.

Soon I was back at the edge of orgasm, the tension building in my balls, when she lifted her lean strong thigh over my face and lowered her old pussy down to my mouth.

Ok, I admit it; I didn’t like doing oral. I’d managed to administer a lick or two to Margaret, but the smell and hair just turned me off. So as her warm thighs clamped my ears and the odor of pussy filled my nose, the moment was lost and I couldn’t come.

She squirmed around a little bit, until her soft wet center was right on my mouth; and she had a surprise for me there. The old woman’s crotch was hairless.

My arms went around her and my hands were on her ass. Hilda had a tighter, rounder ass than most of the girls in my high school.

My tongue found the hole and slowly slid over it, as I waited to see whether I could really do this.

She was so old, I thought; so old, yet her mouth had the power of a vacuum cleaner, and her body was in better condition than Margaret’s. My young penis felt wonderful in her old throat, so why shouldn’t I do my part by pleasuring her too?

In the pitch blackness of the isolated mountain shelter, her appearance was of no importance; I couldn’t see her, and with the thundering of the rain on the roof, I couldn’t hear her. But I could feel her perfectly, and she felt perfect. Her skin was smooth to the touch, her lines sleek and firm.

I went at it; fuck it, I thought. This is great, I’m sucking granny pussy and I like it. Isn’t that what foreign travel is really about?

Meet interesting people and fuck them.

Margaret and I had both liked Claus and Hilda. They were both bright and personable, and we’d all shared our food together. They had offered to give us a lift to the train station in their car when we all got back to the bottom of the trail the next afternoon.

Hilda’s slim hips moved her groin over my mouth, finding the spot to suit her best. I penetrated her with my tongue, darting it in and out of her, finding a strange thrill in the conflict I was feeling about having sex with her.

She was a sexy woman, despite her age. She had style and grace, even up here. She was the picture of class in her jewelry and makeup, and her tight climbing outfit showed her hard won muscle tone. She must have been a killer of a beauty in her day if she could still look so good now.

We moved in near silence, the inevitable small noises we generated covered by the incessant rain above, the heat we were generating soon negating the need to remain covered, despite the cold.

The sucking at my cock stopped for a few moments, as she ground her crotch into my face, my tongue straining to enter her as deep as possible, the shivering of her orgasm clearly defined despite our enforced silence.

It thrilled me, her orgasm; I held her firm little ass tightly in my arms, crushing her experienced groin into my mouth as she jerked and writhed above me. I had done it; I had brought her off, a grey haired foreign woman I didn’t know at all.

It was utterly depraved, just the sort of thing one dreams of when taking a vacation far from home.

I wanted to come in her mouth, but she turned around, and grasping my hard wet cock firmly in the icy cold of the night, scraped its tip over her hairless crotch before slipping it between the lips of her hot wet vagina, and she slid herself down my rod.

I was amazed at how tight she was; Margaret wasn’t anything like this. Hilda engulfed my young manhood with her warm wet experience, gripping my sex with hers as though we were suitable sex partners instead of an 18 year old guy and a 60 year old woman doing it silently and furtively in the dark.

I lay there in the total dark with the unseen old woman sitting on my hips, her vagina as tight as a fist. It felt so fucking good, unspeakably good, I had no idea what was normal because she was only the third woman I’d ever been inside of.

And the first without a condom.

Her mouth came down to mine and we started to kiss as she slowly raised her hips up and down, sliding herself onto and off of my stiff rod. She moaned into my ear, and said something in German.

It was delicious and slow, forbidden and sexy. I held her slim firm body tightly, raising my hips to match her steady rhythm while our two tongues met and danced together.

I was surprised at how sweet I found her mouth to be; how could her old oral cavity be as pleasant as Margaret’s young one? But then, why shouldn’t it be?

She came for the second time, squeezing me in an iron grip as she shuddered with the joy of the feeling; I held her back and ass, getting into it more and more.

I thought of Margaret sleeping only a few feet away; was I cheating on her? I wasn’t sure. As I said, we were only barely lovers.

And anyway, I didn’t care; this was an amazing adventure, a wild fuck with an old woman in the dark on a mountain. A woman who had come twice!

I held her slim muscular hips in my hands as she rotated her hips and crashed her pelvis up and down, I reached up and put my palms on her little tits with the big nipples, and had my long awaited hard shattering climax.

My fluid shot out of me harder than I could ever remember; flooding her old vagina full of my young spunk.

The sound of a zipper; she closed me up in my bag, and moved back to her husband on the other side of the cold dark room, as I wondered how she could successfully maneuver in the total darkness. I marveled at what had just happened; I had had great sex with a woman more thrice my age, right next to my sleeping girlfriend.

The following morning was bright and clear; the opposite of the inside of my head.

Could I have actually done that? Could I really have shared such intimate passion with the old woman who was carefully applying her makeup across the room as her husband cheerfully cooked us all breakfast on their little camp stove?

Her hair looked good despite its lack of color. She was wearing those tight white trousers again, and a colorful blouse. She was beautiful; why did I feel so much conflict?

So what if she was older than my mother, she wasn’t my mother [that was for sure]. Her husband? Well, it wasn’t like I’d been the one to start things. Margaret? I don’t think she would have even cared. More likely she’d be happy that someone else had taken care of my needs. Anyway, it was a one-time thing; a very unique memory to keep of my European tour.

But we were at it again, the very next day; and what happened in the cabin could be described as innocent compared to what we got up to this past week.

“She’s not my mother.” I thought to myself as I brushed my fingers across her warm flat belly. Why did I keep repeating that to myself? Was it to add to the thrill, a little mock Oedipus complex, or to keep myself from running away from the older woman, in shame at my own lust for her?

We’d shared our breakfast that morning, shared a laugh or two, and the four of us had set off down the steep mountain trail.

I started talking to Claus. He was a friendly guy, and as I became more genial with him, I felt worse and worse about screwing his wife. The good man didn’t deserve that.

I thought.

The women were laughing together somewhere behind us. I was surprised at how much we had in common; we were from different continents and generations. Claus told me he produced and directed TV programs, he had a passion for cars, and we walked through the wilderness discussing automobiles.

Later in the morning, I was talking to Hilda. Claus and Margaret were ahead of us.

“Thanks for last night.” She said lightly, “What a wonderful birthday gift! You’ll be a great lover one day.”

We were silent for a minute, just the sound of our boots crunching on gravel.

“Oh, sorry!” she laughed, “I didn’t mean you’re not good now, just that, hum, anyway you have a lovely strong body and your penis is very pleasing, I can still feel it in there. But tell me how you feel, any regrets? I don’t know what your arrangement is with Margaret, she told me you’re just friends but maybe I misunderstood.”

“I’m not sure, we only met a few days ago.” I said.

“But you slept together? Fucked, I mean.”

“Yes, we did.” I confirmed.

“You use condoms?” she asked, which was actually a reasonable question at that point.

“Yes.”

“Did you ever do it bareback with anyone before last night?” she pressed.

“No.” I told her,

“You’re not supposed to come inside without an invitation.” She said with an edge of sternness. “Why did you do that?”

“I couldn’t help it.” I admitted.

“You need to learn to control yourself.” She allowed, “Is Margaret training you?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” I said.

“Ach, you young people! You should come and stay with us for a while. I can teach you everything you need to know. Before the lockdown I had several young novices. Anyway, I just want to tell you that I’ve been tested for everything and you have no need to worry, but to be correct you should test for STDs before you have sex with Margaret again.”

Her little speech shocked me; STDs?

“You look shocked.” She laughed, “Don’t be, it’s fine. We have home tests now, that’s made things so much easier.”

I decided to get away from these crazy terrifying people as soon as I could.

We got to the trailhead, and put our packs into the back of their BMW.

“Donny, Claus invited us to stay for a few days! What do you think? It would be fun.” Said Margaret.

“Ya, and then I could show you my car.” Said Claus brightly, referring to the Ferrari he’d told me of.

Hilda smiled at me and lifted an eyebrow comically.

There was really nowhere else to go, so I agreed and we all got into the car.

We arrived at their house late in the evening, and I slept with Margaret in the guest room. I made a move on her in the dark, more because I thought I should than because I desired her much. She was as unresponsive as usual, so I slowed to a stop, and we slept.

Claus showed me his car in the morning; it was magnificent, an object worthy of envy. We’d talked of its merits for an hour or two, and he was going to take me out for a drive, but we were interrupted by a phone call; some matter that required his attention for a few hours.

“Let Hilda take you.” He said; “She loves to drive it.”

The Testarosa has only two seats, so Margaret was left behind.

There was no hanky panky in the car; I was quite safe from Hilda in the bucket seats, due to the consol between us. And besides, she was quite busy scaring the shit out of me with it, a laugh on her lips at the exhilaration of the machine.

I looked at her face; cheeks just a little bit baggy, deep lines at her mouth and eyes, a sharp little nose, strong jawline, thin lips and a wide smiling mouth.

“Have you thought about my offer?” she asked as we shot down the highway at 160MPH.

“I really want to see Greece.” I said lamely.

“I understand.” She said sagely, “Margaret is young and pretty, and those big breasts men love.”

“I’m not really into Margaret.” I admitted, “I just, you know, want to see Europe before I start college.”

“Will you stay a day or two at least?” she asked, “We could have some fun together.”

I imagined looking into that old face while pushing my cock into that old mouth, and the idea disturbed and excited me.

We were back by 2:00 or so, and we all ate lunch. The Russians had invaded Ukraine, and that dominated the conversation for a while.

“How was the ride?” Claus asked, “Hilda didn’t take you too fast did she?”

“It was amazing.” I assured them all. “You should take Margaret for a spin.” I suggested to Hilda.

“Oh, I want to take the car out.” Said Claus. “It’s Sunday, I meet my friends for lunch at the Baden Baden rest stop. I’ll take Margaret.”

“Ok.” She agreed.

Leaving me alone with Hilda. Oh shit, there was no way to get out of it. We were going to do it, with the lights on this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.