Dinner Date - Cover

Dinner Date

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: At a nice restaurant, Anna confesses to her friend Tenisha that she is practically frantic for thinking of the way Tenisha makes her feel when they have sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Anna has been on edge all day. She can’t quite get comfortable. Tenisha suggests they go out to dinner. Take her mind off whatever it is.

“What’s wrong?” Tenisha asks, once they’re settled at a table, a glass of wine in front of each of them. “You’re so fidgety.”

Please Wait while image loads

“I know,” Anna admits. “It’s horrible. It’s your fault.”

“My fault?”

“Yes. What you do to me. I can’t stop thinking about it. The way you make me feel when you...”

“When I?”

“When you touch me,” Anna whispers. “When you make me come.”

“I like it when you come,” Tenisha says. “I love making you come.”

“I know,” Anna says, glancing around nervously, “but now I’m so on edge. My skin is frizzly everywhere. My cunt is so wet. It’s like my clit is on fire.”

“You want to come now, don’t you?” Tenisha asks.

Anna nods.

“Go ahead. Touch yourself. Make yourself come. You need to. No one is watching. No one is listening. Do it.”

Anna looks doubtful, but her hand dips beneath the table. Just then the waiter appears. “Ready to order?” he asks.

“Give us a few minutes,” Tenisha tells him.

“Now where were we?” she asks Anna with a grin.

Anna says, “I can’t now. That waiter...”

“Right,” Tenisha says. “That waiter. Do you think he was super cute?”

“Super cute?” Anna replies, wrinkling her face. “Young lady, you shouldn’t say things like ‘super cute.’ You’re twenty-two years old, after all.”

“What should I say? Supper cute?”

“Ha ha. Maybe like totally super duper cute. But you’re right. I wouldn’t mind having him for supper. If he were on the menu. Get it? Men U?”

Tenisha says, “I can totally picture it. You being his server. Wearing nothing but some semi-transparent serving apron.”

“Yeah, I’d say, ‘I’m Anna, your server today. Can I tell you about some of our specials? For an appetizer we have an especially fresh hand job. Everyone says it’s finger lickin’ good. And for a main course there’s our prime filet of fellatio. Comes with a lovely cream sauce.’”

Please Wait while image loads

The two girls giggle.

“But what about dessert?” Tenisha asks.

Anna’s face assumes a thoughtful frown. Then her eyes brighten. She smiles. She moves closer to Tenisha. “For dessert we have...”

The kiss and what followed consumes most of the night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.