Kane's Cum Bucket Bitch - Cover

Kane's Cum Bucket Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by DiscipleN

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A straight-forward doggie dominance tale, but with many twists on the standard tropes. Silvia Joyce learns that a pet owner needs training more than her beautiful husky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Zoophilia   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Slow  

Kane heard me pick up the car keys. He trotted to the front door. “Are we going to see the alpha bitch?” His eyes hoped. Whenever I went shopping, he decided how long he could trust me to be away. I don’t think he worried that I would abandon him. I think he just guessed how long he could wait before needing to mount me.

“Sorry, Kane.” I frowned, which he understood. We had begun to develop a mutual language. Instead of freeing me from doubt, it made me fall deeper under his control. Ours was mostly a one-way form of communication.

He growled briefly and nipped. The keys dropped to the carpet. I stood grimacing, rubbing my hand. He didn’t understand that we needed groceries. He simply wouldn’t let me go right then.

I took off my longcoat and went to the office. He followed and plopped down in the doorway. I had stopped spreading paper on my office chair. Now it had a washable cover that could absorb fluids seeping from my bare sex. Kane hadn’t pooped on it now that he was using the toilet. He was quite content in that regard.

Unfortunately, when I needed to go, I had to stop work, head outside, don my elbow and knee pads, shit in the corner that Connied had designated, clean it up, and then return home. Kane met me at the door before I could remove the pads. The chew toy rope dangled from his mouth.

I bit hard into the loose end, and we proceeded to tug against each other. Truth be told, I was stronger, not by much, but he fought for every inch of ground, jerking his head, trying to dislodge the rope from my teeth. That was his occasional victory.

My jaws were alway sore afterwards, but that didn’t stop him from signaling. “Suck me, Bitch.” He may have lost the battle, but he reminded me who had won the war.

Normally, he would lay down and offer his jutting penis, but after tug-of-war, he simply stood and expected me to crawl under him.

I sucked his randy prick into my mouth and began fellating. My hands lifted to hug his lower torso and to hold myself up while I pleasured him. Again, I didn’t dislike the taste and slickness of his dick, I only cringed from thinking about what would discharge into my sucking mouth.

I had become accustomed to the thin, sickly taste, but it never settled well in my stomach. That didn’t stop me from giving my lips’ best to the dick that I nearly worshiped.

Kane gave me a strength I had never known before. Previously, I had handled my clients with kid gloves and lots of forgiveness, even to the point of self-effacing. Now I handled them more like how Kane handled me, and their respect for me grew, even if they were calling me a bitch from their sides of the computer screens.

That insult felt like an honor when I was hanging below my gorgeous stud dog, sucking his jutting cock like a whore. “Mmmmm.” I groaned, thinking about being called a bitch.

Kane began keening, which is different than a whine. He was enjoying his bitch’s mouth, not suffering at all. His hind legs trembled but remained strong. I sucked him for all the joy I could draw from his slick, stiffening prong.

The base of his prick expanded rapidly, and I had to be quick to prevent it from locking my jaws apart. Then I was sucking only the tip and licking it fervently.

Incredibly hot cum launched from the end hole, spraying fiercely into my mouth. I gulped and gulped it down, my stomach slightly twisting. I tried to focus on its heat, which could be compared to steeping tea. It felt much better, boiling up my cunt than down my gullet, but I could somewhat enjoy its heat there, just not its taste.

Kane barked a couple times, too excited to remain resolute. I blushed, knowing I was pleasing the alpha. I didn’t stop sucking him until every drop had entered my queasy stomach. Even then, I remained, lips latched around his now fully hard prick.

He didn’t wait for his knot to relax. Three short minutes after spending his load into his low bitch’s throat, he pulled away, satisfied two ways, from the joy of an orgasm and from having reminded the victor at tug-of-war of her place beneath him. He padded into the bedroom for a luxurious snooze.

I managed to finish up the day’s work and then slip out to go shopping. Kane must have heard the keys rattling, but he didn’t trouble himself to approve in person. He could be confident of his authority.

Returning from the store, I carried two large bags into the house, feeling anxious. Connie’s car was parked in the driveway, blocking me out.

“I’m terribly disappointed in you, Silvee.” Were the first words out of her mouth, before I could welcome her. She sat on the couch. Kane lay next to her with his head on her lap.

“What do you mean? I’m doing everything you asked!” I set down the groceries and bowed slightly.

“I drop by to see my favorite canine, and you are nowhere to be seen.” She points to the back door. “His toys haven’t been put away, and I think I smelled cum on the porch.”

Had a drop or two spilled out of my mouth earlier, or was she just baiting me? I could never tell with her. “I’ll clean it up right away.” I moved towards the kitchen.

“Put the cold things away first. I can’t have your incompetence ruining Kane’s meals.”

“No, Ma-am.” I cringed a little. Freshly arrived, she needed to reduce me to a humble bug as quickly as possible. As soon as I stowed the perishables, she told me to grab a rag and get on all fours. “But my pads-” I said foolishly.

“If you prefer I punish you another way...”

“No- I mean...” I dropped to my hands and knees, wincing at the cold hard floor.

“You forgot the rag.” Behind Connie’s smirk, she was delighted that I was already a blundering bitch.

She made it look like a needless effort to get up from the sofa. She led me outside and pointed to where she smelled Kane’s cum. I had to wipe the lacquered deck slats with my tongue. I feared my stomach would never settle again.

As I cleaned, Kane wandered out of the house and sniffed my ass. He then went to Connie for a good scratching and kisses. Connie reserved those for herself. She had told me, “If Kane licks your face, that’s on him. You must never kiss him except to greet his tongue with yours.”

Watching them enjoy exchanging saliva made me very jealous. Yet, I was eager to be the alpha’s cum bucket. This is what I was being trained to do, and Connie knew every trick in the book to make me drool while she made out with Kane. My hopes lifted significantly when his red shaft extruded from his furry sheath. I licked my lips but only tasted dirt.

“Present, Bitch.” Connie commanded.

I spun around on my ‘fours’ and aimed my rear at them. I lifted my skirt up to my waist and let them see how ready I was for a hard, dog fucking. My pussy was almost quivering, and my pubic hair waved invitingly in the outdoor breeze.

I trusted Connie to watch out for Scranton, although I hadn’t seen hide nor hair of him or Flufflepuss for a week.

“Stay, Kane.” Her next command confused me. Didn’t she want me to service the alpha? “Don’t you dare move a muscle, Silvee.”

“No, Ma-am.” I froze and waited. I heard her open her purse, a slight rustling within.

“Next time, you will do this yourself.” She sounded bitter. A slight squirting sound - one, two, three - followed.

My hips bucked involuntarily when a cold mass of something thick and slick was crammed against my bung hole! “Connie!”

CRACK! A fierce blow struck my ass! “I said, keep still!”

I stilled my smarting behind. “What are you doing?”

“Hush!” She shouted. Another glob of cold goo struck my rear sphincter, only the finger that applied it, this time pushed it into my ass!

“HEY!”

“I will belt you if you say another word or fidget!” CRACK! She walloped me again with her bare hand. Next time she would use a belt or Kane’s chain. The chain would bite deep into my skin. Faint, link marks remained from the last time it was used to punish me.

I could only whine, slowly guessing what was to come. Connie was lubing up my ass for my ultimate dog shaming.

“I was hoping you would figure this out, you stupid cunt. You must give ALL of yourself to the alpha. That’s how low you are in our pack.”

I began to sniffle. The idea of getting dog fucked in the ass, by an animal I once trusted my life to but now only loved for his casual use of me, sent my heart into a doom spiral.

Connie ignored my noises and applied three more doses of heavy lube into my anus. “FROM NOW ON,” She asserted, “You will douch and lube your dirty hole after every bowl movement, in case the alpha desires this tight pucker instead of your lazy cunt and incompetent sucking mouth!”

I was terribly afraid of Kane’s vigor being applied to my anal cavity. I worried there wasn’t enough lube in the world to protect its fragile lining from the rapid, fierce thrusts of a large, bone stiffened cock. Yet I was terrified by the chance of being whipped with Kane’s chain if I refused hem. My whines turned into sobs, but I dared not speak.

“Mount your bitch, Kane.” Connie politely suggested. The alpha’s ninety pounds heaved onto my back. His rough paws surrounded my torso, scraping threads from my blouse. a meaty, pointed prick jabbed at my rear. He might have, from experience, sank his erection into my wet cunt. Except Connie grabbed his wobbling cock and aimed it to his new fuck hole. “I can’t believe I have to do this, Silvee. Why couldn’t you have become a full and proper bitch for him, without me? Oh, it’s because you’re a weak, simple-minded slut, without a care for your superior’s needs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.