Kane's Cum Bucket Bitch - Cover

Kane's Cum Bucket Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A straight-forward doggie dominance tale, but with many twists on the standard tropes. Silvia Joyce learns that a pet owner needs training more than her beautiful husky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Zoophilia   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Slow  

I screamed and ran for my house. Each stride spurted cum out of my well used cunt, leaving a slime trail. Kane growled once, leaped up, and snapped at the ugly intruder. Scranton shrieked and disappeared behind the fence.

Connie met me at the sliding glass door. She carried a bowl, now too late to catch Kane’s cum from my dribbling hole.

“The neighbor saw me!” I cried. I didn’t have to suggest that Scranton would call the cops.

“Get in here, you stupid, stupid cunt!” Connie grabbed my mussed hair and dragged me to my bedroom. “Where’s your longest coat?”

“Ow! On the rack by the door.” I whined. My eyes were tearing up. My life was going to be ruined!

She hauled my naked, cum dripping ass to the door and had me throw on my coat. “You’ve got one chance to nip this screwup in the bud, Silvia.” She was worried enough to say my proper name. “But you have to follow my lead. This isn’t a doggy fantasy any more. If you don’t want your life to become a police procedural, don’t even think of going against me.”

I shook my head. “No, uh, Ma-am.” I was so used to submitting to Connie, I gave in completely, trusting my future with her demented schemes.

Without further words, she led me outside. I surveyed the street frantically, as we walked quickly to Scranton’s house. Connie ignored the doorbell and pounded the door directly. “This is your lucky day, Mr. Jones!”

We had to be too late. He’d had plenty of time to dial 911. The only response we’d get would be police sirens.

The door opened by a crack. One brown eye stared out. “Take that foul harlot away from my home!”

Connie either hesitated or planned her pause. She replied after a dozen pounding heartbeats. “I hear you’re a religious man, Mr. Jones.”

“Absolutely, I was just about to call the police.” The door opened a little wider. His other eye and the rest of his pocked face appeared.

But he hadn’t, not yet.

“You have every right, Good Sir.” Connie set her hook. “I was going to call them myself, but I remembered a line from God’s book.” She did hesitate then. “I don’t recall the exact words but it was about instructing evil in the proper way of His kingdom on Earth. I beseech you, because this harlot is fortunate to have a neighbor with Christian mercy and authority. Teach her the right way, and save her from bestial deviltry.”

Connie thrust me closer to his wild stare. “Show him your sin and beg him for salvation!” She tugged at my longcoat.

She wanted me to expose myself? What the insane fuck!

My shock fueled delay earned me a smack on the back of my head. “Submit, Harlot, and beg!”

My hands took to unbuttoning my coat. Scranton’s eyes widened more than humanly possible when my naked, lower half appeared. Cum stained the hairs hiding my pudendum. I opened my coat wide and sank before him, to my knees. Rough concrete scraped them. “Please, save me, Mr. Jones. I’ll do anything! I have fallen so low. If your love of Christ can rescue me from the vile sin you witnessed, have mercy and teach me the proper way of love.” I not only got the hang of Connie’s con, I elaborated passionately.

Was my new passion fueled by my submissive, erotic nature? Probably, but not by the facade I turned to Scranton Jones. By submitting to Connie’s scheme, the arousal that had been ripped from my senses began to return.

“I-I should call the police.” His voice wavered. “I don’t trust you.” Yet his eyes were glued to my naked crotch.

“At least show us the mercy of hearing our story.” Connie tried. “Of course, a slut like her shouldn’t be allowed to soil your home. Let us speak in your yard. We’ll go in through the front gate, if you will.”

“I suppose that would be - favored by The Lord.” The man closed his front door. I tucked the coat flaps around me, and Connie led me around his home and through the gate. His backyard lights flooded the fenced yard. We met Scranton exiting his back door. Fortunately Flufflepuss wasn’t with him.

Connie barked, “Prostrate yourself, Slut, before the only hope you have of saving your soul.” She ripped the flaps out of my hands and displayed my half naked body once more to my pious neighbor. His cheeks were as red as his skin tone allowed.

I sank again to my knees, in pee stained grass. But Connie grabbed my hair and toppled me backwards! My coat struck the brown grass. My legs splayed out forward, opening my sex to Scranton’s full view! “Beg him!” She demanded.

“Please, Mr. Jones, I’ll do anything!”

For several seconds, Scranton’s eyes flipped between my cum drenched hair and Connie’s grateful expression. She and I managed to ignore the obvious tent growing in his trousers. “God forgive me. I am weak!” He reached for his belt buckle. He told Connie, “You go around front. I’ll dismiss her after her lesson.”

Connie snorted a laugh. “She may need more than one.” Then she sauntered around the side of Scranton’s house.

What? She did what? “Connie!” I began to panic. She was supposed to protect me!

“Hush, Sinner! Harlot!” My righteous neighbor pulled apart his belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped, standing before my splayed legs. I didn’t dare close them or even shrink away, I had promised to do anything.

At that moment I turned religious. I had to believe that Connie was right around the corner, waiting for her chance to rescue me from the now lust filled man. I closed my eyes.

“Look at it, Harlot!” Scranton demanded. My eyes opened without my permission. His hard cock stood four inches into the open air. His balls were surprisingly big for his shaft. It was fairly thick, maybe a bit thicker than Kane’s. “This is a man’s implement. This is what a woman needs, to put a baby in her, under the sanctity of marriage. We aren’t married, but I will sin myself for your sake, as The Lord sacrificed himself for ours.”

Scranton dropped to his knees. His hands reached out and tore my shirt. “All of you was born in sin, Harlot. I might as well expose all of you - to strengthen your lesson. His grubby hands pulled up my bra. My tits splayed left and right as he shook me.

“If I put a baby in you, and you dare threaten its life, I will turn you in for bestialty.” His cock inched forward, the rubbery head parting my cum soiled grove.

Please, Connie, please do not forsake me! I grimaced under Mr. Jones’ fervent body. I could feel his heat threatening my skin. I should push him away. Run! Let the state incarcerate me for life and rescue my abused Kane.

Perhaps Connie would save our alpha from that fate. She clearly cared more for him than me.

“A man fucks a woman. Got it?” Scranton thrust his hard penis into my cum soaked cunt. “I’m gonna pump out all that sin and wash it away with a man’s seed.” He started slowly, probably to prevent slipping out. He couldn’t fuck much more than two inches into me. “Oh, I’m a fool and weak.” He prayed to heaven above. “Forgive me Great Lord!”

I hadn’t had a man inside me for a couple years. I had fucked men who were smaller than Scranton. If I actually wanted to enjoy his slow rutting prick, I would have focused on how its girth spread my vaginal opening. The tapping of his hairy balls, hairier than my sex, against my taint would have been a bonus sensation.

All I could do was weep. It felt awful! It lacked the energy and punch of Kane’s animal tool. I missed the alpha’s tight forelegs, scratching my bare sides. Scranton was a terrible lover, but he didn’t care. I think he was already approaching an orgasm, hardly ten seconds into my ‘lesson.’

I cried under the man’s pathetic humping, his dick barely tickling my insides.

“Those better be tears of humility, Sinner. Know a man’s rod, and abandon the evil lust you have wallowed under.” He was serious. I think his righteous lecturing was getting him off as much as my cum oozing cunt. His cock did seem to be pumping out Kane’s semen.

Suddenly, I felt a new regret, that I was failing to protect the alpha’s seed, my responsibility. “No...” I pushed up at my holy attacker. “Please, no.”

“Shut up, Harlot! The lesson isn’t over yet.” He grunted a laugh then. “And I expect you’ll need more than one, like the lady said.” Apparently that laugh was all he needed to spike his arousal over the net. His body reared back as much as he dared and thrust heavily into me.

“You don’t understand, Mr. Jones.” Connie appeared around the corner holding out her phone. “Who is taking the lesson and who is giving it.”

Just as Scranton’s seminal bulb was ready to spurt his holy seed into me, Connie’s sudden appearance with her phone’s attacking lens, and her tone of superiority, robbed him of his orgasm.

“What the hell?” He scrambled off of me. “Put that thing away!”

“Not until you put yours away.” She snorted, continuing to record the horrible scene. “I’m sorry, Silvia, it was the only way.”


She wasn’t very sorry. After threatening to blackmail the neighbor with video of him raping me, Connie never failed to tease me about being her bitch for one night. Closer to reality, when I wrote the five thousand dollar check she demanded for her services, she in fact became my pimp.

She did give me a day’s reprieve from my actual sins. “I’ll return tomorrow night, and you better be ready to atone fully for your gross disrespect of Kane’s cum!”

I slept at the foot of my bed, or did eventually, once my swirling shame and guilt surrendered to the day’s stress. Kane woke me up in the middle of the night. I let him out to pee, but when he entered, he took my left hand in his jaws and led me outside in the cool air. I only had on a nightshirt. He continued to refuse to allow me to cover what was now totally his cunt.

He mounted me in darkness, and I sang out from multiple orgasms, fully submitted to his midnight lust. He even howled several times, especially when his blood ballooned his rutting cock and he twisted around to knot me. Boiling cum rushed into me, but I managed to duck the swing of his leg, allowing him easier means to keep his cock in his bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.