Don't Tell Anyone - Cover

Don't Tell Anyone

by Læsehæsten

Copyright© 2022 by Læsehæsten

Incest Sex Story: 18 year old girl's secret occupation as a nude webcam model is exposed, which results in a fallout with her family. A few weeks later, when she learns that her younger brother is sharing her exposure with his friends and classmates, she feels compelled to take action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Sun rays burst through the clouds and painted the buildings’ walls in golden shades. The grey apartment giants were clustered in groups of four and separated by streets and parking lots, as well as the occasional trees and bushes.

Polina had just drawn the curtains and enjoyed the sunrise play across the apartment complexes opposite her own bedroom window with a cup of coffee in her hand. She smiled as she appreciated finally having the curtains hung up, despite she’d been living in the apartment for three weeks.

It had been a turbulent time. About three weeks ago something happened that forced her to leave her childhood home. Or, more correctly, she felt she HAD to leave after the confrontation. It was her mother, who had confronted her at first and admonished her the most.

The truth was that Polina was a webcam model, a nude model, who earned her living through dancing, undressing and “entertaining” her visitors. She had come into contact with a studio downtown almost six months ago and had since then steadily become a more and more popular performer online.

She was young, only 18 years old, which helped her popularity immensely, and she was blonde-haired, as well as beautiful. Her body was toned, athletic and her petite shape had attracted many men’s gaze since long before she even understood why they leered at her. Popularity came at a cost, though, something she’d soon find out.

When her mom confronted her, it became clear to her that a rival studio had blown her secret. She didn’t plan to let her friends and family know about her work at the studio, and if they ever were to find out, she would prefer to have told them herself. But now, her profession had been revealed to her whole family.

Not only did they reveal her; they even shared a link to her room and photos of her in various stages of undress. In one photo she even masturbated with her legs spread widely. Even now, weeks later, Polina blushed at the thought. That her mother, father and even her little brother had seen her like this.

The resulting argument had made her mother and her yell at each other to the point where Polina threatened to move out. Her mother dared her and a few days later Polina moved to her own apartment, which was small but closer to the studio.

She hadn’t spoken to her mother since, not even her brother. She’d seen her father once, when he helped her with her curtains the day before. Since she could remember, she’d been on good terms with her dad. Much better than with her mother. She could sense that he didn’t approve of her work as nude model, but they didn’t talk about it. It would be too awkward.

He left giving her a wad of money bills, and the truth was that she needed them. Badly. Living on her own was expensive and she had to do extra shifts at the studio to make ends meet. Sometimes that wasn’t even enough, as some days were slow, and by the end of the month generous visitors were few and far between.

It was this day during her morning coffee she discovered the message. It was Artem from her old neighborhood, a friend of her little brothers, and she was puzzled about why he would contact her. She turned pale, when she read his message.

Apparently, her brother was sharing the news that his big sister worked as a nude model to his friends in school and around the city. Even sharing her link and photos. She got furious and even a little nauseous, when Artem told that Vlad, her little brother, even masturbated to her shows.

“I’m growing concerned for him. Can you help me talk to him?”, he asked her.

She hesitated but finally agreed to meet with Artem and talk some sense into her kid brother. On one hand she didn’t care if he got a thrill from watching her, but on the other hand she didn’t want him to expose her secret to anyone and spread slander about her throughout the city. She had to stop him.

The next day she arrived at Artem’s parents’ house in her old neighborhood. Vlad would be there too, and with Artem’s support Polina was confident that she could convince her brother to stop exposing her. It was just past noon, when she rang the doorbell and was let inside. Artem guided her through his family’s apartment and invited her into his room.

“No one’s home, so no one will interfere if your brother gets angry and acts up.”

It made sense to her, but it did seem a little strange to be sitting there alone with him. Like her brother, Artem was two years younger than her and in many ways still a child in her eyes. In other respects, he was less like a kid ... Like the way he looked at her right now.

She brushed it off. Truth be told she had grown accustomed to being ogled by men and even “boys” like Artem. Even though her audience online was basically faceless to her, she was somewhat aware of their attention, but it still felt different, when the person looking at her sat just across the room.

Artem was a good guy, though. A bit nerdy, but he always treated her in a friendly manner, even when they were kids. She couldn’t be certain, but she also suspected that he had a crush on her once, when they were younger.

Polina noticed that he still looked at her with that longing stare, and she regretted wearing this tight-fitting top today. Her breasts were not large, but on her petite frame they were very accentuated. Self-consciously she pulled her shirt close over her chest in an attempt to hide her assets to the boy’s hungry eyes.

The silence was interrupted by a distant bell sound from the front door making Artem immediately shoot up from his seat and go greet the visitor. Polina heard chatter from the other end of the apartment, but in more lively and chipper voices than she expected, and soon Artem returned to his room with Vlad following behind him.

A faint feeling of uneasiness crept into her stomach. What was going on? Why did they just sit down and look at her? Weren’t they supposed to be talking about Vlad and his behavior? She turned her eyes to Artem, who just looked back at her. Did he seem nervous? Agitated?

“It’s been a long time, sis.”, Vlad suddenly exclaimed.

He sat back in a chair and radiated an aura of confidence and superiority with his arms across his chest and eying her. Like Artem, he was a tall, slender guy, towering at least twenty centimeters above her, when they stood side by side. A smile played across his lips.

“I’ve heard about what you did!”, she exclaimed, ignoring his greeting. “I want you to stop talking about my work to everyone across the city. It’s none of their fucking business and you have no right-...”

“Why do you keep it a secret?”, Vlad interrupted. His voice cracked like a whip in the air and made her jump slightly.

“Are you ashamed of your work? Are you ashamed of yourself?”

Dumbfounded Polina just looked at her little brother. Why did he ask these questions? Why didn’t he seem surprised by her being here? Relentlessly, he continued.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of ... you are beautiful and sexy ... and you are obviously a horny slut...”

Polina was fuming at this point. Both from the inappropriate compliments, but mostly from the harsh remark on her being a slut. Who the fuck did he think he was??

“ ... you are just being honest about yourself, right? Showing the world what you got ... teasing men to pay you to get naked ... giving them a taste of you...”

Silently, she just listened to the boy’s ramblings, not able to believe her ears. What was he going on about?

“ ... and at the same time satisfying your need to be slutty ... you love being paid for being sexy, right? To have disgusting, horny men direct you...?”

“Stop it! Just who do you think you are??” Furiously she stood up, but Vlad pushed her back down in her seat. He was stronger than he looked, she noticed, and suddenly she felt very afraid about the situation.

“I’m going to tell everyone I know about you! I’m doing you a fucking favor, okay? Every person I tell would be a potential customer. Someone who would want to pay you for getting horny and naked. Isn’t that what you want?”

Her younger brother stood above her, talking to her with a firm voice, and she felt very small and vulnerable. Somehow, she managed to speak up against him.

“I don’t want that. You got it all wrong. It’s just an act. I only do it for the money...”

“Then why don’t you want me to promote you to all I know? More attention would give more money, right??”

Polina tried desperately to stay in charge, but Vlad was being very commanding.

“ ... I don’t want friends or people I meet on the street to judge me by my work. Some people are very prejudiced and would despise me for being a model...”

“Not just a model - a NUDE model! A naked slut masturbating for money.”

The words stung and she fought back the tears from hearing her own brother talk about her like that. She couldn’t imagine why she deserved to be treated like this.

“ ... please ... stop telling people about me and my work ... I don’t want their attention or their money. It could ruin my work and my life, if you continue...”

She was begging him, making her appear meek and inferior to him, and he just looked at her with a pondering stare. Like he was considering something.

“ ... come on ... I’m your sister, and you are hurting me ... please stop telling people...”

The young boy sat back down and pointed a finger accusingly at her.

“NO! I’m not the one hurting you. You are! You decided on your own to work as a slut online. You have to deal with the consequences you brought unto yourself...!”

“STOP calling me a slut! I’m not a stupid slut, for fuck’s sake! It’s just an act, don’t you get it??”

Polina noticed Artem fidget uneasily in his seat from the tense situation and she wondered why he didn’t speak up or do anything. He was obviously uncomfortable with their arguing.

“You don’t get to tell me to do anything! You are going to feel the consequences of your actions and I’m making sure of that by promoting your webcam profile all I want.”

Why couldn’t she get through to him? Why was he being such a jerk? The frustration was almost making her cry.

“ ... please ... Please stop telling people about me, okay? What do you want from me?”

Vlad smirked at her from this, but quickly composed himself again.

“I really don’t understand ... more people would come to your webcam page, if I promote you, and they would probably be happy to pay... -”

“I don’t care! I don’t want them to know and I don’t want their money! I prefer my visitors to be from other countries, other continents, and never be able to meet me in person. Don’t you get it?”

“You should have thought about that before getting naked on cam, big sis.”

Polina wanted to punch him and cry her heart out. She felt beaten and belittled by her little brother.

“Fuck you ... What do you want? You obviously refuse to get my point, but what can I do to convince you to stop blabbering about me?”

Vlad sat back with his arms crossed, seeming to consider this. To his big sister this appeared to be just an act and she was angry and frustrated that he toyed with her like this.

“Come on! Is it money you want? How much?”

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he unfolded his arms and leaned forward to glare at her.

“You know ... if you gave me money to shut up, I would just spend it all at once...”

He efficiently paused for her to grasp his words before continuing.

“ ... on tokens for the webcam page...”

Polina just stared at him. What was he saying? What did he imply?

“ ... only to pay for more masturbation shows with you...”

Her heart sank and she felt the blood drain from her face. He didn’t even deny it. He was really watching her shows. Watching his own sister get naked and ... pleasure herself...

“But it’s just so fucking expensive and I also have to pay for the cut taken by the webcam page AND your studio...”

She couldn’t believe him. Where was he getting at? What was he talking about? Polina’s head felt light from the surreal conversation.

“ ... so, what about we cut out the middleman and skip the useless exchange of money?”

He looked expectantly at her, but she didn’t get it. What was he asking about?

“Do you get me? Instead of money, you could give me a show.”

Time stopped for a few seconds as Polina tried to comprehend his words.

“ ... Wh- what?”

“A show, you know? Like when you are working. In front of the webcam.”

He was getting impatient with her, but her mind refused to understand the meaning of his words.

“ ... You want me to give you a show...? To make you stop telling other people about my work...?”

Vlad nodded in agreement, smiling at her.

“ ... but how? And what do you mean by cutting out the middleman...?”

“I mean here, NOW. Live. In front of me and Artem. No webcam, just the three of us. Get it?”

She immediately shook her head anxiously. What was he thinking? She couldn’t dance and undress in front of these ... boys.

“Are you crazy?? You are my brother! I can’t do a show here in front of you. That’s sick!”

Her brother just shrugged, like it was no big deal to him, and leaned back in his seat.

“No problem, but then I cannot stop promoting you. You know, if you want something from me, I need something from you...”

He said the last part matter-of-factly, as if it was a universal rule. Once again, she stole a glance at Artem who just watched their conversation silently.

“But ... Come on ... I can’t do this ... It would be weird...”, she whined as she desperately tried to think of an alternative.

“This is my offer. Give me a good show instead of money, and I will stop promoting you to my friends.”

She frowned and bowed her head in defeat. She couldn’t believe she was about to do this...

“Fine! I’ll give you a show, you pervert, and in return you’ll stop telling people about my work.”

“Scout’s honor!”, he vowed with a smile as he mockingly raised his hand in the classic gesture.

Vlad and Artem immediately pushed back their chairs to the door and the wall to make room for her show. Artem’s room wasn’t very big, containing only a bed, a desk, a cupboard and some chairs, but they managed to create a small area for Polina’s stage.

When they sat back and watched her in anticipation to start the show, she began to tremble. She’d never done anything like this before. Not even with any of her ex-boyfriends, not even while being drunk or otherwise intoxicated. But she had to get this over with to make her creep brother stop...

Polina started waving back and forth on her feet, slowly getting into a rhythmic dance routine she often used on cam, when she wasn’t chatting or occupied with private shows. Usually, she wasn’t wearing this much clothes on cam, but preferred small tops and shorts or short dresses. Right this moment she was wearing tight-fitting jeans, a white halter top and an unbuttoned light blue shirt with long sleeves.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.