Torture Sentence #3, Master From Europe - Cover

Torture Sentence #3, Master From Europe

by debdunbar

Copyright© 2023 by debdunbar

BDSM Sex Story: this is my third installment of my ongoing ordeals with self-sexual torture. This sentence of torture was imposed upon me from a cyber master in Europe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Slavery   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Sadistic   Torture   Needles   Size   Violence   .

My self-torture true story of a torture sentence ordered by my online master. He lives in Europe and is a very sadistic pain master. He

continues to increase my sentences of self-pain torture. I did tell him I would carry out any sentence that will give me extreme pain outside of killing me. He knows just how to control his pain slut. I’m Always looking for more ideas how to give extreme pain to myself.

Saturday self-torture sentence and my e-mail to master

Hi master Max,

Well master I carried out your torture sentence on Saturday at exactly 10 AM. I assembled everything on my bed. The tens unit, the landscaping spike that with your permission, substituted the sound with a 12” landscaping spike from Home Depot (I thought that spike was eviler). I wrapped the spike with sticky tape and as directed, left both ends of the spike with 3/4-inch bare metal. The only pins I had available to me was an old hat pin. Approximately 2 inches long with a Pearl on the end. I stripped myself down naked and attached my trusty ankle straps that were attached to both sides of my queen-sized bed, so my legs were wide apart, and the lips of my worthless cunt spread wide. Then I got my cunt stretcher out and opened myself up so I could expose my cervix. I took the large nail spike and with a mirror, sent the large nail point thru the opening of my cervix and into my womb. I shoved the Spike all the way till only the metal head was exposed. I then as ordered by you sir, took the hat pin wiped it down with alcohol and wiped my clit clean with alcohol and steadied myself with the pin located where I wanted it to Pierce my worthless clit, took a deep breath and pushed it through! Ouch!! That always hurts. I attached the leads from my ten’s unit to both the spike head and the pin sticking thru my useless clit. I set the pulse setting to constant. On the center of my headboard, I have installed an eyelet to pass a small chain attached to my handcuffs. Hanging just above the headboard within my reach while I am handcuffed is the handcuff key attached to the nylon string. That key is encased in an ice cylinder made from a toilet paper tube. With the handcuffs ready to be clamped around my wrists, my legs strapped wide, and wires attached to my torture devices, I was ready to carry out my sentence of pain and torture ordered by you master and electrocute my womb. With one wrist attached to the cuffs I reached down and turned the switch on the tens unit to Max power and set the start time for 5 min. with no set off time. I quickly reached up handcuffed my other wrist and waited for my sentence to be carried out. Within 5 min, I suddenly felt a burning in both my clit and deep in my abdomen as the electricity pulsed through me. It felt like my worthless clitoris was on fire. The pain was great, and I just imagine deep in my useless uterus bolts of electricity striking the walls sending painful waves to my sick brain. Master within 2 min. I started to squirt with an orgasm. The pain was continuous and getting worse as time went on. Then it just dawned on me that I have to melt the ice to get the key to stop this torture sentence for I did not set the off time to end this torturous event. Master, it took 35 more minutes for the key to melt so I can unlock my handcuffs and terminate the sentence. That was around 12-12:30 PM. My clit was still burning when I removed the pin and pulled the Spike out of my useless womb. I was still burning in my belly and clit for the rest of the day. I was still horny knowing I had another sentence of torture decreed by you for Sunday morning. I can’t wait till I feel what that 9 V battery has in store for my cervix.

Master, torture sentence carried out to the best of my ability. Your pain slut Debbie

Sunday self-torture sentence and my e-mail to master

my torture sentence titled 9 V battery insertion.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.