From Weak and Homeless to Strong, Dominant, and Happy - Cover

From Weak and Homeless to Strong, Dominant, and Happy

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 2: Andy Tells Her Sad, Sad, Story

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Andy Tells Her Sad, Sad, Story - This is the story of Andy, whose life is turned upside by death and betrayal. As she matures and falls in love, she emerges from the firestorm of her life, stronger, wiser, and confident she will survive. The main characters tell their graphic stories about what brought them to a vacant house in Lincoln, Nebraska. Woven around their journey are the bonds homeless people form, their daily fight to survive, and the love stories that unfold, living in an abandoned house.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Workplace   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Revenge  

We got up Sunday morning, feeling refreshed and happy. It was pouring outside, so we stayed in and talked, played cards, and dreamed out loud. When Alex and Abby went down for a nap in the single sleeping bag, Danni and I moved to a kitchen chair in the corner of the room. Before we could start, Sissy called out, “Mom, Mark and I know what’s happening between you and Andy, and you know what’s going on with Mark and me, and we’ve all seen each other’s birthday suits, so why can’t we share the double sleeping bags?”

It made sense, so we all undressed, and it seemed like there was extra excitement between Danni and me as we made love while peeking at Mark and Sissy. As I rubbed against Danni, I had flashback memories of Will and me making love for the first time in the hotel before the bad memories of the second time we had sex erased all the good thoughts I was having. Both Danni and I climaxed together, but I didn’t like being watched making love; I felt creepy. Mark and Sissy were also sneaking glances at us, and they also came, but they had funny looks on their faces. Afterward, we talked and discovered that none of us were comfortable being watched, although none of us were nervous being heard by the other couple.

Everyone was in a good mood that night as we made cold-cut subs with an added luxury, a bag of potato chips.

The following morning, it had stopped raining and warmed up above freezing with no wind. We decided that Mark, Sissy, and Abby would go to the food bank today. They bundled up, and off they went to get our Thanksgiving food, posing as a homeless father, mother, and baby.

Danni and I cleaned up and did some laundry. We used the bathtub and boiled water for white clothes. After we wrung them out by hand, we hung everything up on lines we strung in the kitchen so the heat from the stove would dry them. Alex was lying on our sleeping bag, reading children’s books. Danni took my hand and pulled me over to the other side of the stove.

She put my arms around her neck and pulled me tight against her. “Andy, we’re going to make it, I know it, and we’re going to be together, always.” I hugged her, and we kissed, before laying together, naked, in the single sleeping bag, exploring each other’s bodies. We snuggled and necked and touched, whispering words of love until we heard banging downstairs. We dressed quickly and dashed down to the cellar doors, where I grabbed Abby as they came into the basement.

“What took so long to answer our knocking?” Mark was a little upset until Sissy started laughing and pointing at our feet; I was wearing Danni’s right shoe, and she was wearing mine.

Everyone laughed at that blooper while Mark, Sissy, and Danni carried food up to the kitchen, and I followed, carrying Abby. Sissy asked if she could feed Abby, and I nodded, so she grabbed my baby, changed her, then lay down on our bed and fed. We put away cans of soup, corn, and green beans; bread, rolls, and cereal; canned hams, corned beef, and boxes of macaroni and spaghetti and sauces. Anything we didn’t want to be frozen went into the kitchen refrigerator, a heavy refrigerator from the 50s that no longer worked. By keeping the door closed, the temperature inside stayed in the sixties.

We had a wonderful dinner of spaghetti and meat sauce with rolls. Then, we cleaned up and went to bed, and I was eager to feel Danni’s touch again.

I changed Abby and fed her. She was gaining weight, probably due to lots of good breast milk from two milk moms, and could recognize my voice and face as well as Sissy’s. I held her up to my breast, and she latched her lips over my right nipple and went to town. As soon as the pressure was relieved, I switched her to the other side. I let her go longer on the left and brought her back to the right to finish. After burping her, I swaddled her tightly, and Danni again tucked her in between Alex and herself before turning over and facing me.

I melted into her arms and returned her kisses, our tongues increasing our passion in the darkness of a cold Nebraska night.

“This is something new, Andy,” and she maneuvered me, so I ended up on top of her, and she was rubbing her sex parts up against mine, and it felt better than her hand did. It felt a lot like what Will and I had done in his bedroom, only he was inside me, and Danni was outside. I didn’t care and sucked her tongue harder as her stiff nipples bumped into mine. I came first, groaning my orgasm into her mouth, and while I was still coming, Danni wrapped her arms and legs around me and joined me in bliss. We rested and then started over, and I controlled the pace now, dragging it out until we exploded and screamed our orgasms behind locked lips before we fell to sleep, with Danni’s head tucked under my chin.


Abby slept all night until waking up at 5:45. I got up, and the stove was out, and the kitchen was freezing, 15° F. So I dressed quickly, started a fire, and began changing Abby’s diaper when Sissy took her. “I’m about ready to burst, let me. You go back to sleep.”

I rubbed against Danni, and we entwined our arms and legs and whispered words of love to each other, and I was happy. After crawling out of our warm sleeping bags and getting dressed, we ate breakfast which consisted of two energy bars each, then Danni and I bundled up and set off for the food bank pulling the wagon with Alex sitting in it. It was cold and windy today, but the sun was out. The wind blew in our faces the entire walk there, so we took turns pulling the wagon while Alex kept his back to the wind. We arrived at Fresh Start and found out why the city looked deserted. We waited in line over an hour, shivering, before filling our wagon with two boxes of food. Heading home, with the wind at our back, Danni or I carried Alex home.

As we passed Walmart, a back door opened, and a woman carried a box of soup cans toward the dumpster. Danni ran over and asked if we could have the soup, and the lady shrugged her shoulders before giving her the box. I pulled the wagon, and Alex walked the rest of the way home.

Once home, Alex ran up the stairs and went straight to the stove. Mark and I put a couple of items that needed to stay cold in another nonworking refrigerator in the basement. By leaving the frig door open one inch, enough cold air got in to refrigerate the food. We were exhausted, so Danni and I ate and went to sleep early. Tonight we only held hands, with Abby resting between us before falling asleep.
Abby woke me up crying, hungry, and wet. I dressed warmly and dropped a log into the stove before changing Abby quickly, then swaddling her tightly. Sitting down by the stove, I opened my coat and fed her. When she was finished and burped, I undressed, crawled back into the sleeping bag, and seeing Danni on her side with her back toward me, I rolled over and pushed my back up against hers before cuddling with Abby.


Danni, Mark, and I went dumpster diving at Walmart and found some bread and more soup cans. Then we went by the Hy-Vee and Russ’s Market to check out their dumpsters. We rescued eight cans of fruit juice, some more bread, and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. There were no holes in it, and the expiration date was still suitable, so someone left us a gift. Passing behind the Walmart, walking back to the house, we found a gallon of whole milk sitting next to a dumpster. Mark opened it and sniffed, then put the cap back on and placed it in the wagon with the rest of our haul. Somebody was looking out for us.

That night I stood up after dinner and spoke, “I’m ready to tell you my story. It’s a long one, so bear with me.”

Sissy was feeding Abby, and Danni asked me to wait a second so she could get Alex situated on the

other side of the stove. Then she returned, sat down next to me, kissed me, and said, “Tell us what happened, and maybe you can start healing.”

I nodded, wiggles nervously, cleared my throat and began speaking, “My Mom and Dad and I lived in a big house in Omaha. My Mom, Abigail, died when I was twelve; she had pancreatic cancer, which killed her quickly. My dad, Michael Bell, fell apart, and I took care of him. He got some help from people at the company he owns, and we did all right until right before my 18th birthday. He was away on a long business trip from May to August in Washington, DC, and when he returned home, he brought a woman with him who he introduced as Cheri Bell, his wife. Talk about being shocked; I almost passed out. He never said a word to me in his calls home. She seemed fake, and I didn’t like her, and I especially didn’t like her twin daughters, Betty and Linda, who came with her. They were the same age as me. We started our senior years right after they moved in, and they fit right in with the jocks and vain cheerleaders.”

Danni asked me, “Was your dad happy?”

“It was hard to tell; he seemed distant to me. I was not happy. I tried talking to him, but every time I got him alone, one of them popped up and interrupted me.”

“How did they treat you?” Danni asked me questions to help draw out my story, and it was helping.

“In front of my dad, all three women were sugar and spice, but when he was gone, it was the Cinderella fairy tale all over again. They tormented me day and night. My clothes disappeared or got washed in hot water and shrunk. Every week, Cheri would find pot somewhere in my room, and daddy believed her.
I was restricted to the house and had to do dishes, laundry, cut the grass, and clean the house. My dad was getting more and more distant.”

“How did you keep your sanity?”

“If I was busy doing all the housework, they left me alone. That’s because Cheri and the twins didn’t want to do it. So I learned how to look busy.” I was starting to cry, remembering all that had happened. Danni handed me a towel, and I dried my eyes and blew my nose. “When I was in school and at home doing homework, they left me alone as long as I helped the twin bitches do theirs.”

“Did they ever say why they didn’t like you?” Danni took my hand and held it.

“Not exactly; my dad was working late hours and was making a lot of short business trips now, leaving me alone with them in my mother’s house. One evening, I overheard the witches talking about my dad buying the three of them a car for an early Christmas present. Cheri talked with that condescending tone she used on me, “Mike is buying me a Mercedes and Acura’s for my darling twin daughters.” They were sitting in the living room and didn’t know I was listening, and I was livid, almost homicidal.”

My hands were shaking, so I crossed my arms before continuing, “I remembered my dad telling me when I got my license that I wasn’t allowed to have a car until college. Betty asked her mother a question, “Do you think she’ll complain to Daddy dearest because we got a new car and she didn’t?” That bitch called my father ‘Daddy Dearest,’ and I was so angry I almost screamed until I heard Cheri’s answer, “Whatever she does won’t matter because as long as he keeps taking the pills I give him, he’ll kick her out of the house after she graduates.” I went numb and said to myself, ‘What pills and why would my dad kick me out of the house?’ I seriously thought about getting a knife out of the kitchen and killing the three witches, or running away, or just killing myself.”

I stopped talking to catch my breath, and Danni stood up and put her arm around me. Mark and Sissy were holding each other and crying.

“They continued making my life miserable until December came, and just when it seemed like I couldn’t take it anymore, they backed off.”

“What do you mean, they backed off?”

“No more pranks, no more drugs in my room, no more spitting in my food; they seemed as if they like me now.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“I was relieved, but I should have been suspicious of them treating me nice.”

Danni lifted my head off her shoulder and sat down, pulling me into her lap. “Go on, little girl.”

“In the middle of December, Cheri announced the twins were going to a local Y2K New Year’s Eve party downtown at a local hotel. This event was supposed to be a non-alcohol party just for teens. Cheri told me that I could go if I had a date. I should have been suspicious, but I was so happy I let my guard down. I was astonished when a boy I liked from my school, Will Chambers, asked me to go with him and I said yes. I had a crush on him, but he was timid around girls and never talked to me unless I spoke to him first. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and cute little dimples on his cheeks. I was happy because I’d never had a boyfriend, and he would have been my first choice.”

I turned my head to look at Danni, and she kissed me. I calmed down enough to continue telling my story.

“Cheri was so sweet and helped me shop for a dress, and I didn’t suspect anything because I was so thrilled to be invited to a party, my first. My dress was super sexy, not something I would buy myself. December 31st, 1999, arrived, and it was magic. Will picked me up in his Honda, and we went to the party. He was more nervous than I was. We ate and danced cheek to cheek. Will was such a gentleman. He would pull my chair out when we danced and always offered me his arm to hold on to.”

Sissy asked me, “What was your dress like?”

“It was pink with lots of lace and chiffon and was four inches above my knees, and I was wearing three-inch heels, my first pair of heels, and I had this dark pink jacket covered with sparkles; I felt beautiful and grown-up.”

“What did you eat?” Mark always thought about food.

“They had a huge buffet. It was delicious, and we drank non-alcoholic champagne. We shared a soft kiss at midnight, which got more intense and hot the longer we kissed. I was so happy at that point in my life, and I thought I had fallen in love with him. I started wondering if he felt the same way, and I asked him. He stuttered and tried to get the words out when the twins interrupted and led us to a suite Cheri had reserved.”

“What happened next?”

“Betty poured some champagne and called us chicken for not taking a glass, so we did, and Linda made a toast for all our dreams to come true. Betty showed me to a bedroom and said this was our room. After she left, closing the door behind her, Will and I sat on the bed and carried on with what I would call busy speak, trying to talk about the elephant in the room but too embarrassed to say anything.”

Sissy interrupted, “What does that mean, the elephant in the room?”

“Will and me, in a hotel bedroom, both of us virgins, and neither of us had ever had a date before, let alone seeing someone from the opposite sex naked. We were clueless.”

“Ohhhhh.”

“We didn’t know what to do next, so I kissed him. Finally, the nerves were gone, and we started kissing him passionately, slowly at first, then we got into it, all our pent-up emotions spilled out. Will said I didn’t have to do anything, but I told him I wanted to. I told him I thought I was in love, and he smiled and said, ditto. Will undressed me, then himself, and his penis was the first one I’d ever seen. He laid down on the bed next to me, and we continued making out. His kisses felt so good. He had condoms and put one on. I was a virgin, but it didn’t hurt too much. We didn’t last long, but we did come together.”

Danni shifted and pulled my head to her shoulder.

“Will pulled the sheet up to cover us just as Betty came in with two more glasses of champagne. I’m was so stupid; how did Betty know we were finished making love? They must have been eavesdropping. She was in her bra and panty and watched us drain the glasses. Taking the empty glasses back, she turned around, opened the door, and a bunch of guys I recognized from school and even some girls I knew came in. A bunch of jocks were naked, and a few girls were partially dressed in bras and panties. Strangely, the cheerleaders were all still dressed. The champagne must have been drugged because I got dizzy and had trouble sitting up.

Looking around the room, several parties were going on, with girls who I recognized as being called the high school ‘Bikes’ being double and triple-teamed by football players. Linda was naked, in the lap of the football team captain sitting in a chair, while Betty was directing other players who were holding Will and me.”

I had to stop because, in my mind, I was back in that hotel room, and I was shaking violently. I wanted to run from the memories, but I heard a voice whispering to me, bringing me back, and it was my sweet Danni.

“Shush, little girl. Momma’s got you. Let it out, baby girl.”

“I can’t go on, Danni. It hurts too much to remember; I’m sorry.” I closed my eyes and started crying and pleading, “I want my Mommy!”

“Breathe, baby girl, take your time. Mommy is right here holding you.” She was holding me and whispering in my ear, “Your mommy has you in her arms, your friends are here, and we all love you.”

I was able to stop crying, and I looked at Danni’s love for me in her eyes and said, “I’m better, Danni, thanks.”

I continued my story, “Betty was screeching at the boys holding Will, telling them to make him fuck me bareback, and then she came close and whispered in my ear that she was doing me a favor by letting Will go first so after I was knocked up, I could pretend Will got me pregnant. Will looked me in the eye and mouthed, ‘I’m sorry,’ like he had done something wrong, and I whispered, ‘I love you’ back at him as two guys dragged him onto the bed and laid him on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him, but they broke my grip because Will wasn’t hard enough to fuck me.

They pulled him away, and Betty tried to make a cheerleader get him erect, but she refused and left the room, so Betty sucked his cock. They put him back on top when he was hard and made him fuck me by hitting his bare ass with a ping pong paddle. I begged him to cum so they’d stop hitting him. Maybe a minute later, he groaned again like the first time we had sex, and they dragged him off of me.

They turned me over and put pillows under my stomach, announcing that bitch dogs in heat fuck like this. Then my nightmare really began, and it got worst a few minutes later when boys started sticking their cocks in my mouth while others slammed into my pussy. I felt faint and must have blacked out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.