Brian Finishing School Ao - Cover

Brian Finishing School Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Brian has just finished high school and tonight he lost it. He was taken by a group of females and became the end of year's favourite stud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

Hi I’m Brian and I have just finished the last of my school exams and it’s Friday night. My parents are in the shower getting ready to go ballroom dancing and I don’t want to go. I waited until they were in the shower and I yelled out “I’m going for a beach walk.”

One yell’s back “No, get ready to go dancing.”

I grab my door key, leaving my wallet in my bedroom. It is a warm evening for a spring October so I’m dressed in shorts, t-shirt and thongs, the shoe thongs, that with an ‘s’ foot wear. Stop emailing me it is underwear, a thong, no ‘s’, is underwear. We live one street from the beach. I walk to the beach and along the sand enjoying the fact school and exams are finished, for me in year 12, school is complete. The school year still has 2 plus months to go but for us year 12 students we are finished. Well one week to go.

I walked along the street and ran into 5 girls from my year class. Three of which are some what shall I say some easy girls. We stand and chat as we are so happy school is over. Then I see my parents’ car. I duck down saying “Damn my parents are looking for me to go ballroom dancing and tonight I don’t want to go.”

Mandy pushes Jean onto me and onto the public seat “Jean kiss him like a lover, we will hide you.” Now Jean is a lovely quiet girl that I do like. She kisses me. Mandy continued “Like a lover, mouth to mouth for at least five fucking minutes, come on!”

So Jean pushed her tongue into my mouth and holds me tightly. I hold her tightly and push my tongue into hers. I got hard and she felt me. I feel her tits harden and she pushed them into me as she rubbed her body on my hard cock. This was the first time I had ever been passionately kissed by a girl and a girl I do like. Jean is skinny like me with I think b cup boobs. Finally Mandy said “The car has gone so you can stop it now.”

Jean broke the kiss saying “Do we have to?”
Mandy replied “Give me a good reason?”
Jean replied “Brainy Brian has a big hard cock I want to taste?”
Mandy reached in between us and felt my cock. “Fucking hell it is a big one. Brian have you ever had a girl before?”
I replied “No.”
Mandy smiled “Come on girls back to my place for a virgin, now Brian take your pick, who is going to be your first girl you will fuck tonight, cos by the end of the night you have to fuck and make all of us cum, even better if you cum in all of us.”
I looked at the girls and replied “Jean is my pick for first.” She hugged me and put her arms around me as we walked back to Mandy home which is four doors from my house. Her parents are away for the weekend.

As soon as we were in the door I was stripped of clothes. Every girl felt, rubbed, licked my cock and some tried to give me a head job. I went from being a virgin to the most popular boy in an hour. Jean pulled me onto a beanbag in the middle of the lounge room. She laid down legs wide open and I knelt down. I placed my large cock head into her wet pussy and slowly pushed. She winched as I entered then wrapped her legs around my skinny waist. I slowly continued pumping her with an audience of four naked pussies dripping their juices, and being rubbed by their owners hands. I got about six inches into Jean when she started bouncing on the beanbag with an orgasm. This orgasm of hers set me off and I shot a load of cum deep into her pussy, she had another orgasm on top of her first. This later one sent her into a spasm of pleasure and she went into a jelly state. She collapsed in pleasure. I slowly moved off her to allow her to breathe.

One of the girls got a blanket for her. In the meantime Mandy sat on my still hard cock and bounced her way up and down. I grabbed her big tits and squeezed the hell out of them and nipped her nipples hard. She came bouncing hard on me after some 5 minutes and again I shot her pussy with a load of cum. She screamed with the cum hitting the insides of her pussy. She fell backwards off me sexually exhausted.

I stood up to get a drink of water, still hard. Yes I was one of these men that did cum some five or six times before going soft. Emily grabbed my cock against her arm and reckoned I was the largest cock of the year. Deanne grabbed the ruler and measured me at 28cm. They took me to the dining room table and asked me to fuck them together. I did. I pumped some 10 to 15 pumped into each pussy until Emily came and yes that triggered me into filling her. Deanne rolled over and wanted me to fuck her from behind, so I did, it took some 10 minutes for her to have a few orgasms and this help to made me cum into her pussy, deeply as well. I carried the girls into the lounge room.

Alice was the only one left. She did not want my big cock in her pussy. She has difficulty with her boyfriend’s 5 inch cock. She asked if she could just give me a head job. I agreed and laid down next to Jean. Well I never had a head job before today. Alice knew what she was doing and she sucked me into her mouth and took some 4 inches deeply. The feeling of her tongue wrapping around my dick head was beautiful. I was in another world with Alice’s mouth. Within ten minutes I was shooting another load of cum within her. Alice was good and did not miss a drop swallowing it all. Coming up she kissed me sticking her tongue deep within my mouth. I have never tasted my cum before and it was an interesting taste together with her taste. I enjoyed it. I fell asleep between Jean and Alice. What a way to lose my virginity.

I woke up at 6am, my normal time, to feel a pussy on my cock going slowly up and down. It was Jean and she had about ¾ of my cock inside her pussy. My left hand was being used by Alice to rub her clitoris. I took over rubbing it and dipping into her pussy. I then felt her hymen and looked into her eyes. I nodded my head in a way I would not reveal her secret then attacked her clitoris again and did she cum. I rubbed her juices on my hand and as she came down from her orgasm I pulled my hand away. Alice looked at me and saw me lick my hand of her juices. Then rub some on Jean’s boobs. I moved Alice’s head to a boob and I moved to the other. Jean moaned in pleasure and came. I shot my cum into Jean. I rolled over, pulled out of Jean and pushed my wet cock into Alice’s mouth. Jean looked at my actions in disbelief then pleasure as I dip my cock back into her and back into Alice’s mouth.

We rested for around 15 minutes, then my stomach grumbled.

The other girls were all sprawled out on the floor very unladylike. Naked. Legs wide open, all looking sexually exhausted. Jean took a picture and got me to enter my phone number in her phone. She sent me the picture with the caption ‘Brainy Brian, the Stud’s Virgin Performance.’ We dressed. I called home. My parents were getting ready for work. They knew Jean, as she was the Dux of the school with me. I introduced Alice and explained we just sat on the beach with a few other year 12 kids and talked about the school years. Some had drinks. We didn’t drink. I’m just getting my wallet to get some breakfast with the girls. I collected my wallet and dad slipped me a $50 note which I did appreciate.

We walked to the beach cafe for breakfast. Jean explained “Alice is living with her until the end of the year. Her parents are working overseas in PNG and it is not a good place for a young white girl.”
Alice replied “Jean he knows I am a virgin. He felt me this morning.”
Jean asked “Did you try to”
Alice butted in “No, no I was using his finger to tease me and he woke up and took over, as I was dreaming away he put his finger inside me. I looked at him. He understood, withdrew his finger then did he make me cum. He collected my juices in his hand, licked some off then rubbed the rest on your boobs and we ate them. You came, he rolled you over and grabbed me letting me suck him clean 5 or 6 times. I feel like cumming again right now. I have never been so sexually awaken like this morning. Brian I thought you were a virgin.”

I replied “Yes, physically yes, but I love watching x rated movies and have quite an extensive library of them. Interested in watching and more importantly role play acting a few. I’m not into the violent or brutal ones. I don’t like hitting or putting rope around people. Slap and tickle yes, hurting no.”

Alice’s eyes lit up. “Does that include more than one couple?”
I replied “Most of mine are one on one or two or three females with one male. And some group ones but they are 20 plus couples.”
Alice replied “Count me in, Jean?”
Jean smiled “For the time being if it is the three of us fucking, yes please. I enjoyed what you did to Alice this morning. I was a little taken back at first, but the look of enjoyment in Alice’s face said that she really was enjoying it so yes, let’s do it again. We just have to find the time and place.”
I replied “Time is now now because I’m hard” as Alice reached under the table and smiled “we just need a place, mine is no good as mum is home this morning.”

Jean’s mobile phone rang. It was her mum asking her to come home as soon as possible. She mentioned she was with me. That did not matter, bring him along. We quickly finished our breakfast and Jean drove home.

Mrs Conner was in a panic, she needed to go to her mother’s house in Toowoomba a five hour drive away and her husband just left for a project management job for 12 weeks. She did not want to leave the girls alone but they had to be here for the last week of the school in year 12, so she thought. Leaving the girls was not a problem, it was the boy across the street who was always having a go at Jean and sort of bullying her. I said “If you ring my mum now and get her permission, I will stay with the girls in a separate bedroom. That will annoy that boy no end him seeing another younger man here with Jean and Alice and we could um tease him a bit.” Both Jean and Alice laughed.

Mrs Conner rang my mum and she agreed I could assist as they did know each other. I was given the key to Mr Conner’s car to drive around. Jean said “Mum, organise yourself and go to Granny. We can look after ourselves. Don’t worry about the house or washing. We will do it. You just get ready and go. I’ll take Brian and Alice so Brian can get some clothes and PJ’s. You ring me when you get to Granny place. We will clean up here. I love you.” They hugged and we left Jean’s mother to pack a bag.

At my home Jean thanked my mum for allowing me to stay. She explained there is a 25 year old unemployed drunk boy who is always trying to get any girls to enter his home. If he found out we were alone he would pester us. With Brian being there he would not approach. I had a quick shower and a change of clothes with my mother doing a quick check of what I packed. Luckily she did not check my laptop bag. She gave me $500 spending money, just in case we went out for meals etc.

Arriving back at Jean’s place it was empty with a list a mile long of what needed to be done. The first thing the girls needed was a shower. Whilst they had a shower and changed into a wrap around dress. I logged onto the home NBN and set up my laptop to their 60” smart TV. The first movie I put on was a nubile-film which had two females making love to a male as well as themselves. It was one of the nice artistic erotic sexual movies over some of the wham bang ones. The movie was a good one for Jean and Alice to be turned on into making love to girls as well as boys. Jean closed the curtains and collected a blanket and pillows for the floor. Alice cuddled me and we waited for Jean to join us. She stated “My parents won’t allow me to go on birth control that’s why I am too scared to loose my virginity.”

I looked at her as Jean came in with some drinks of juice and water. “I thought, at 16, you girls had your own choice of doctor, that is why they give you your own medical card so your parents cannot control you at that main stage.”
Jean stated “Yes I have my own card, don’t you Alice?”
Alice advised “Well my parents only gave it to me when they left for their work in PNG but yes it only has my name on it, I never realised.”
I advised “There is a ‘women’s only’ clinic next to the beach that will help you and no they will not tell your parents anything unless they get a court order then they have to advise the court why they want the order. We can go later if you wish and you can get some guidance.”

Jean stated “In the meantime the stud needs releasing from that lump in his shorts. Strip him Alice please.” Alice started to strip me but in a slow and teasing way kissing the path of my shorts and shirt off me. Jean was almost in fits of laughter and sexual frustration with the way she was doing it. Finally she started to remove my underpants, starting from my backside dragging them down but keeping the front tight holding my cock with the confines of the pants. Finally she dragged them down that low my cock sprang back against my stomach making a smacking sound. She quickly removed my underpants asking. “Is our cock hurt, let me kiss it better. She proceeded to kiss it from the base of the balls to the tip, kiss and lick, kiss and lick. Between watching the movie and her tongue I was close to exploding.

They stood up and removed each other’s wrap around dress giving me a view of their wet dripping pussies. Alice stood over my head whilst Jean stood over my cock. They kissed each other and fingered each other’s pussy letting me see the action. They moved closer to me. I moved my cock ready for Jean to sit on it. With my other hand I moved Alice so her pussy was over my tongue. We connected, my tongue entered Alice’s pussy just as my cock entered Jean’s pussy. What a beautiful feeling and so much juice. We seem to explode in pleasure. With the sexual talk and tension between us, Alice came as soon as I entered her pussy, Jean had an orgasm as I entered her pussy and I shot a load into her. We fell side-wards onto the blanket. Alice quickly moved to lick my spunk from me. I moved her head into Jean’s pussy and she licked deeply trying to get my spunk out. I don’t know if she has ever eaten a pussy out before but the sight wanted me to fuck her now. Instead it gave Jean the chance to suck my cock and she did. I fingered Alice’s pussy and arse holes and ended up with three fingers in her arse. I wondered if she was interested. Jean saw what I was doing and made me sloppy wet. She moved my cock to her arsehole but Alice froze. We stopped. And cleaned up especially my fingers. Alice mentioned maybe later.

We decided to have lunch naked. The movie had finished on the TV. I looked up the women’s clinic phone number asking for an appointment. They had a cancellation this afternoon at 4.15. I grabbed Alice’s medicare card and booked her in.

Because of the appointment we decided to have a restful afternoon and I went through a few medical information notes with Alice and some fact check items with her. We showered and the girls dressed in skirts and crop tops with brief panties. Me shorts, undies and t-shirt. We arrived at 4pm. They asked me to wait outside but Alice insisted I wait with her. They agreed. At 4.15 she went in on her own. 10 minutes later I was called in. Alice held my hand. She explained “I want to have a loving sexual relations with my boyfriend and I want him to be my first. He does have a nice package and I don’t want to have a baby yet. You explain about my period and I am in my safe period and the injection will be good for 3 months. Now can I show you what I need help with please?”
The female doctor answered “Yes, is size the problem?”

Alice pulled down my shorts and undies and started to suck on the head of my cock. Not that it needed much encouragement. The female doctor’s eyes lit up. “Fucking hell.” She came around from her desk and knelt down and rubbed my cock. Alice offered the head to her. She quickly sucked it deep within her mouth a good 15cm. Wrapping her tongue around and under the head.

It felt nice. I groaned in pleasure. She passed it back to Alice. Standing up she exited the room and sent in Jean. Jean joined Alice by licking my cock. I pulled my t-shirt off.

I heard the front door lock and the surgery door close. I was inside with 4 females. Within a minute 3 of them were naked. The doc was on the inspection bed, with legs wide open. The nurse got me to stand up and directed my cock towards the Doc’s sopping wet pussy. The nurse pushed my cock into the lips of her pussy then pushed on my arse hard and I was deep inside that Doc. I pumped deeply into her grinding our pubic bones together. That Doc soon came screaming in pleasure. Much to her surprise I shot a load of cum very deep into her pussy and she tried to stop me. Too late. I was holding her hips pumping away.

As I pulled out, the nurse, by now naked, tried to eat my cum from the Doc’s pussy. Alice directed my cock into her pussy and Jean pushed my arse into her. She face planted into the Doc’s pussy and screamed. Alice fingered her clit. Jean played with her dangling tits. I held her hips and pumped away fast into a rather tight pussy. We continued for a few minutes until she screamed she was cumming and did she cum, she was a wet one spraying all over the floor and my feet. I held her as she sprayed, as she finished I came into her and that triggered her again flooding the floor and making the Doc cum again as she bit her clit. The nurse collapsed. Jean dragged a chair over to sit the nurse down. Alice got a towel to wipe my feet. And a few more for the floor. The Doc was exhausted on the bed. I sat down, Jean sat on my cock slowly riding me.

The Doc sat up and looked at me. “Are you still going?”
I smiled “Sure am, another two or three shots to go yet?”

She fell backwards on the bed “Fucking stud, f ... ing stud...” after a few minutes she sat up. “Well Alice” she moved off the table naked with cum dripping out of her pussy, “here is some oil to make the passage smoother and after, some cream to reduce the pain for a while. Your body will recover. Just remember a baby is bigger than a cock so you will recover, but what a stud you have. Keep a hold of him and when you come back for the next injection you are very welcome to bring him so make a late appointment please.” The nurse nodded.

Jean got off me just to show I was still hard. The Doc looked at me as I dressed. I answered her question “I’m usually good for 5-6 shots before going soft, if, and a big if, these sexy girls don’t tease me. I should go soft in about 15 minutes and be good for another round of 5-6 shots tonight after dinner.” She shook her head.

We walked to the cafe for dinner. I had a steak with salad and chips. I know the girls had salad but I’m not sure what with. We chatted about the Doc’s visit, laughing. Returning to Jeans home, that male they were worried about, was outside drunk, and being a pest to everyone. He was not happy. I took both girls inside and loudly asked which bedroom am I sleeping in. He went back inside his house.

Inside our house Alice was both excited and nervous. We decided to have ice cream for dessert and a whisky mixer drink (to relax Alice). I put on an orgy movie that lasted 3 hours. Jean came out with 2 extra towels and we were naked in the lounge area. I let part of my ice cream drip onto Alice’s boob. I told her to leave it. I dripped at least ten or twenty drops. Jean did the same to her other boob. When I finished my ice cream I proceeded to lick her boob clean and suckle it. Jean did the same on her boob, as well as oiling her pussy and my cock. Alice by this time was as randy as hell. She was madly watching the orgy scene watching all of the action. I mounted and pushed my cock into her pussy slowly. She opened her legs, wrapping them around me. I kissed her, tongue probing her ice cream cold mouth. I moved back and forth to her hymen, and on the fifth time pushed up onto me. I felt it and pushed into her. We both felt it break and I plunged deep within her. She did not scream but froze. I stopped.

I looked into her eyes. Every so slowly she opened her eyes and started to move her body back and forth along my shaft. I match her movement. She smiled at me as the pain disappeared to be replaced with pleasure and pleasure it was for her. She was fucking me, going faster and faster. I was matching her movement, then something took over and I started to move faster. I quickly pounded her pussy with our bodies meeting all over and it hit her, her first orgasm, she bounced all over the place, she triggered my cum and did I flood her pussy, I just kept cumming into her. Finally we both collapsed in exhaustion. Alice would not let go of me and for the next four weeks I had nail marks in my back and I did not feel them enter.

After some five minutes we separated. Yes I was semi hard, Jean however kissed Alice mouth asking “How was it darling?”
Alice dreamy replied “Fucking awesome Jean. Awesome.”
Jean came over to me and sat her pussy on my now hard cock seeing how they kissed and met boob to boob. She started to ride me and she was wild, I just thrusted into her and held Alice’s hand. Jean was riding me fast, I pump into her and believe it or not I could feel a cum load building up ready to eject into her hot sucking pussy. With my other hand I just grabbed her nipple hard and twisted it. She screamed in pain and pleasure as it tipped her over the edge to cum and my load shot into her pussy, she screamed in pleasure and collapsed on my chest. I held her arse making sure every drop of baby cum filled her pussy. Alice rolled onto her side and we had a group cuddle. It was 7 hours later at 4.30 am when we woke up all wanting the toilet. What a fantastic first night together.

We showered dressed and went to the beach to watch the sunrise. Me with two beautiful sexy chicks next to me, I was playing with their tits and they were playing with my cock not caring who saw us.

At 6.30 as we walked towards Jean’s home, we noticed the training college was offering free egg and bacon sandwiches for breakfast. We walked in. I had three and the girls two each. They did not mind when they found out we were students. Year twelve, it did not matter, we were students and counted for their figures. With all the tradies, they asked for a gold coin donation, most put in a five dollar note. As we walked past the house of that idiot, that pestered Jean. He saw I had my arm around both of the girls and retreated inside his house again. We did not see him for the next few days.

We sat on the blanket with a full tummy and a nice walk. It was time for a nap. I laid down with my head on a cushion, Alice on one arm and Jean on the other. We were out for at least 90 minutes until Jean’s phone rang. It was her mum asking if everything was good. It was 10.30. I kissed Alice as Jean was talking. She grabbed my cock, so I moved her face to my cock and pulled her pussy to my face. I removed her panties and skirt. I kissed her pussy and licked her lips and hole. I drilled into her pussy making the juices run into my mouth. I licked her clitoris to tease her, then her arsehole. I moved back and forth across her body. She, in the meantime had my cock partly out of my shorts and was licking the head, just licking and teasing like one of the girls in the orgy. I lifted my head and jammed my tongue into her pussy and sucked it. She came and had to keep quiet so she sucked on my cock. I got flooded in pussy juice and some residual cum. It was very tasty. I laid back down on the cushion Alice turned around and licked my face clean.

Jean came in not happy, “Yes mum except the clothes washing, Alice and I have done everything on your list. We even got up and watched the sunrise this morning with Brian. Mum, we are 18 and can look after ourselves. Brian mum is checking on us as well so please spend your time making sure your mum is well and can look after herself. Like you look after us and she did for you. It sounds funny me telling my mum to look after her mum and some day my kids could be telling me the same thing. Give my love to Granny. Love you mum. She finally hung up and asked “Hope there is some for me?” I rolled over and pretended to snore. Jean moved away to charge her phone. Returning she came in with some ice cold water and let it drop on my arse. It reached my hole and it did make me jump. Alice burst out laughing, we all laughed.

I tackled Jean and she dropped to the blanket. I got Alice to hold her hands above her head. I slowly peeled away her clothes, which she let me. I kiss her legs from the ankle to her inner thighs. I closed her legs and raised them to her hands. Alice held these. I kissed and licked her arse cheeks up to her pussy. She was so horny. I licked around her arsehole, but not on it. She was wriggling trying to get me to touch the spot. I slightly opened her legs and ran my cock against her backside and pussy lips. She went to kiss me and I passed her to Alice who I kissed over her head. Alice responded in kind. Finally my cock found her pussy opening and I slid all the way down crashing my pubic bone onto hers and her clitoris. She came, she bounced, she wrapped her legs around me and literally fucked me from the ground. She must have cum for over two minutes which triggered me into shooting a load. Alice felt the both of us cum and she experienced one as well. We collapsed on the blanket. I rolled onto my side not to crush Jean. We laid there panting in sexual exhaustion. It was a good 10 minutes before we could talk.

Finally moving we quickly showered and Jean changed the blanket. Dressed we opened the doors and windows. We had some salad bowls for lunch watching some more porn. The one I enjoyed were two girls making out to tease their man. The girls smiled at my comments. After lunch we completed the chores needed and put on a clothes wash. My mum rang at 3pm checking on us. I passed her to Jean and Alice to talk. Alice, the darling, did mention the nasty boy appears to be staying inside with me here and she feels safe now. Alice did mention about her parents and the reason she is staying with Jean. Mum did agree PNG is not a safe place for white girls. Mum finally said she would ring in a few days.

Surprise, surprise just as we hung up from my mum, Jean’s dad rang. He was not aware of mum’s disappearance, not that it surprised him. Jean mentioned I was staying with them as protection from stupid, as they called the boy between them. He did kinda know me from school. I spoke to him and he thanked me for helping out. Well that was the family sorted. All in one day.

As the evening was chilling out I suggested a movie. I drove Jean’s dad’s car to the movies at the shopping centre. We met a few other school kids like us. We enjoyed a nice action movie and much to my surprise, Alice was engrossed in the film. This was the first time she had ever been to a cinema. Again her parents would not allow her out without escort. A creep moved to the chair next to Alice. I changed seats with her. The creep moved away. I ended up putting my arm around both girls with a big non written sign, these are my girls. They cuddled into me showing they were mine.

After the movie we went to the beach where we heard a party for all Y12’s regardless of schools. It was non official. It was a ball with music, smokes, bong, drinks etc. The girls enjoyed themselves but did not touch the drugs or other people’s drinks. Some of the boys and girls were already wasted and their bodies were being used by others. When Alice and Jean saw that, they stayed connected to me or each other. We stayed for around two hours. I drove home. The air being full of drugs and smoke affected my driving a bit so I went slowly arriving home safely. We stripped, showered and fell asleep on Jean’s parents’ main bed.

I woke up at 6.30am and used the toilet. The girls were still sleeping. I moved the covers over them, dressed for the warm day and moved into the kitchen for a coffee and some toast. I could still feel the effects of the drugs. I decided not to drive today. I played a game on my laptop waiting for the girls. It was 11am when they came out. Jean agreed with me, no driving today. The girls had brunch, I had lunch and we sunbaked in the backyard naked. I did apply suntan lotion to the girls and they did me. Yes I did get hard, they decided to let it go soft so it would be fully charged for tonight. Twice Alice applied lotion to me, making me hard each time. At 4pm we showered. I put on shorts only. The girls, a wraparound dress.

After a lovely fish and chips with salad dinner. Jean stated. You have to wait for dessert to arrive. No touching yourself until then. Now I was intrigued, what had she planned. I agreed. We moved into the lounge room and I was asked to set up a four to five hour porn movie session mainly females and one male. This I did. The girls sat together on the single chair whilst I sat on the lounge. I patted the chairs more or less asking for them to come over. They refused and started to kiss each other and undress. They spent the next 45 minutes making out like the movie, teasing each other and watching me. It was a beautiful view, both on the big TV and live action. I was as hard as a rock.

Ding Dong, Ding Dong. Jean went to the door while holding her dress. In walked Sally and Sue. They are the best of friends and you never ever see them apart. Tonight I found out why. They have been lovers since they were 11 years old. They kissed Jean, Alice and looked at me. Kissing each other they slowly undressed revealing their bodies to me. Jean and Alice stayed on the single chair playing with each other slowly. When the girls were finally naked they presented their wet dripping pussies to my face saying “No hands you may taste!” I moved my head and sucked each pussy, then drilled each one with my tongue. Sally came first. Soon followed by Sue. The two girls collapsed on the floor revealing their full pussies to me. It was a beautiful sight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.