Professor Lola G-spot - Cover

Professor Lola G-spot

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aila attends an interesting Sex Therapy session

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

“Sis, is it true that all reasonably attractive females are naturally bi-sexual from birth, but males aren’t?”

Grace, Aila’s younger sister, in pink pyjamas, had bounded into the bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed where Sam, Matt, Dale and Aila Jones were still half asleep from a night of confused passions.

Sam’s pretty face, coated in girl cum, briefly appeared above the thin sheet protecting their modesty, to briefly smile at Grace, before being pushed back down the bed between Aila’s thighs.

Since returning from the weekend Sex Therapy session to allow Aila more normal orgasms, her mum Mary had rarely allowed the two twenty-something lads Dale and Matt out of her bed to sample the delights of the two sixteen-year-old avowed lesbians.

But now their slippery morning erections were pressed together in Dale’s large black hand as they watched Sam expertly eating out her new best friend Aila, all the while being filmed by Grace, now leaning over their naked bodies for some erotic closeups.

“Why do you ask, babe?”

“Oh we’ve done Lesbian and Gay in Sex Ed classes, now teacher wants us to find examples of Bisexuality. That must be like when you have an MMF or FFM threesome, right? Can you show me?”

Matt, the IT nerd, voiced his concerns about the legality of being filmed having sex for a Sex Ed class of underage girls and boys.

“Teacher said it’s absolutely fine as long as I keep my clothes on and just watch you guys. You must not ask me to join in or even to pass the special desensitizing anal lubricant that stops my sister passing out when someone double penetrates her.”

Grace could only lick her lips while watching the passionate sex unfolding before her eyes, knowing that under the story rules she had to wait a few more years before joining in. Until sixteen, all she could probably do was video and try not to touch herself to relieve the delicious itch forming between her legs.

What nobody realised is that Grace had borrowed her sister’s arousal monitoring bikini bottoms from Lola G-spot and was now wearing them under her pyjamas until the vaginal heat map lit up on Matt’s laptop whenever Sam’s fingers entered Aila.

“That’s odd,” said Matt, carefully inspecting the image of Grace’s highly aroused clitoris above an intact hymen. “You seem to be picking that up from your sister. Tell me what you’re feeling when I slide my cock into Aila.”

Grace’s legs buckled and had trouble even holding the phone as she tried filming her sister being gently fucked by Matt and then joined by Dale thrusting into her arse.

Not to be outdone, Sam slid underneath Aila and started grazing on her breasts, bringing tears to Grace’s eyes. The first orgasm hit her like a train; she had never cum so hard without any physical stimulation, just sinking to the floor babbling incoherently.

“Oh shit,” exclaimed Matt, pausing briefly half out of Aila. “Do you think we’ve broken her too?”

When she eventually came around in Mum’s soothing arms, Matt had stopped fucking her sister and Dale was filling his arse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.