A Mother's Blunder - Cover

A Mother's Blunder

by Nightkoschei

Copyright© 2022 by Nightkoschei

Incest Sex Story: A sexy single mother is put in her place by her two sons.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

Charlie quietly fumed, staring at his mother’s back while she made spaghetti (the lazy slut!). He was so angry. He had just gotten his report card, Ds and Fs, and as a consequence his mother, Michelle, had just forbid him from going camping with his friends next week. He had screamed at her, but she told him if he didn’t control himself he wasn’t going to be getting any dinner either.

Who the fuck did she think she was? Yeah he had failed a grade already, keeping the fourteen year old out of high school, but that didn’t matter. Everyone knew school was bullshit. He stared at her ass as she worked, not for the first time, and began to wonder. Maybe he’d go through with it after all.

He went back to his room, the one he shared with his little brother Jake. “Hey buddy, we’re going to play a game with mom...”


It was the next day, and Michelle was worried about Charlie. She partially blamed herself for his poor schoolwork. Ever since her husband had run off, abandoning her and their two boys, the beautiful brunette had been heartbroken and hadn’t given him enough attention. Even her work as a receptionist in a doctor’s office had suffered, the distracted woman making frequent mistakes.

She had just picked up her little boy Jake from school and drove him home. He seemed off, like he wasn’t telling her something, and kept grinning at her in the car. Glad to be home, she sat down on her bed and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She heard the front door open and close, Charlie’s school bus dropping him off.

Her room door exploded open and she shrieked. Charlie and three other boys, his longtime friends, crowded into the room, rope in their hands. The startled woman stared at them. She never had liked them, and had caught them staring at her more than once a little too long.

“Ch-Charlie!? Wh ... what’s going on? Why are you boys here?”

“There’s going to be some changes around here mom.”

“Hi Ms. Hayes.” Tim grinned at her.

Charlie’s friends, Ron, Chris, and Tim, were the local delinquents, frequently in trouble and causing general mayhem. The boys often talked about women and shared bondage pictures and videos, and had been for some time brainstorming ideas of how they could get their own sex slave. Deciding it would be easiest to blackmail someone in their families, they showed each other pictures of their sisters, mothers, aunts, cousins, the guys ranking Charlie’s hot mom at the top of their list.

Each boy found excuses on why it maybe wasn’t a good idea to go after their family members. In the end, nobody had the balls to go through with it.

Until Michelle had pissed Charlie off last night.

Rushing her, the inexperienced boys had tied her spread out on her own bed, overpowering the struggling woman.

“Charlie, h-honey, stop this, what is going on?!”

Rip! Rip! “N-no!! Don’t!!!” Ripping her blouse from her, the boys fell quiet when her jiggling chest came into view, shimmying in its bra. Unable to restrain himself, Charlie roughly grabbed the bra and tugged, but it wouldn’t come off. Tim had the bright idea of cutting the flimsy fabric away with his pocket knife, Michelle twisting and squirming trying to pull her chest from his grasp. With a triumphant yell, he yanked the bra off, her full tits bouncing into view. Their young cocks stirred.

“Look how big she is!” Tim exclaimed. “Your mom is one hot bitch!”

They took turns awkwardly sucking and squeezing the shrieking woman’s fat-titted chest, cruelly pinching her dark nipples while she cried. Charlie leaned down and nursed hungrily at the hardening peaks, the guys snapping photo after photo. Was her son really doing this to her!?

She almost died when little Jake walked in. Shouting “Mommy’s boobies!” gleefully, he ran up and grabbed a slick teat with his hand, grinning as he yanked the heavily wobbling breastflesh. The camera clicked incessantly.

“N-no Jake, leave mommy alone!”

“Don’t listen to her Jake” Charlie said. “She has to do what we say now. Or else copies of these photos go to the police.”

“Yeah Mommy! You have to do what we say!”

Michelle’s heart dropped as Jake continued to play with her ‘boobies.’ If the police saw these pictures, her kids would be taken away from her, and she would go to jail. Would that happen? Would they believe her that she was raped? Her mind raced. Even if they did believe her, she’d still lose her precious Jake, and she still loved Charlie too despite what he was doing to her. Hot tears flowed down her face.

“You ... you can’t! You’d be in trouble too Charlie!” she stammered, panicking. “I don’t think so Mom. At worst I’d get a short, easy juvie sentence. Besides, Jake and I will vouch what a wanton whore you’ve been our whole lives, sexually abusing us every day. Apparently that’s why Dad left, who knew.”

She stared at her evil son. How did he turn out like this?

They had decided to go easy on her today and contented themselves with mostly just playing with her tits, gathering plenty of photos. Ron turned out to be a little more sadistic and had punched one of her breasts hard, grinning, while she gasped. As the final security, they had Jake push his soft penis into her mouth, the little boy unable to get hard yet. They snapped lots of photos, closeups of her face and Jake’s small balls, the mother unwilling to bite her little boy’s flaccid dick. No one would believe she’d been raped now.

Leaving her tied down and to her own thoughts, they left to go upload the pictures to each other’s phones, and backups on their computers. If they ran into any trouble, each one of them would be able to send out copies immediately. Charlie promised they could come back to play again soon.


“Mpphh!” *gasp Michelle popped off her son Charlie’s cock with a wet, lewd pop, a white string connecting her glistening lips to his shaft. It had been four days since her son had blackmailed her, the fucked-out, exhausted mother forced to ‘call in sick’ at work for the whole week. Naturally Charlie and Jake had caught the ‘sickness’ as well and couldn’t go in to school.

She wore nothing but a tight black g-string that Charlie had found while rummaging through her dresser, her one pair of slutty underwear that she kept. Charlie’s cum leaked down the side of her leg from beneath the skimpy panties, a giant wet spot on her crotch.

“Did I tell you to stop whore?” Charlie was playing video games on the living room TV, his mom squatted down while she gobbled his meat.

“I’m not a whore Charlie, please, I’m your mother! Honey we can pretend this never happened, please, it’s not too late. This is wrong!” Rolling his eyes, he shoves her face back down onto his cock, the unfortunate woman gagging as he filled her hot fuckmouth.

“Put those lips to better use and suck that dick, unless you want me to share some photos with the police.” He held up his phone, his finger threateningly over the send button. Shaking her head no, cock still between her lips, she ran her tongue along her son’s slimy, musky rod.

She worked his cock while he played his games, her spit running down his shaft and balls to wet the couch below. Suddenly tensing, he shot a heavy loud to the back of her throat, Michelle swallowing the bitter cum despairingly.

“Go make me some lunch, slut, I’m getting hungry.”

“ ... okay Charlie.” tears running down her face, she stood up and pulled on her bra and yellow sundress she had discarded earlier. Feeling dead inside, she walked to the kitchen, passing her other son Jake as he colored at the table, feet swinging happily.

In the kitchen, she gingerly dabbed the cum from her leg with a paper towel, trying to clean up a little. Charlie had been fucking her tight pussy every single night, sleeping in her bed and roughly taking her whenever his cock would get hard again. His first time he came almost immediately, flooding her cunt and slobbering on her mouth with awkward kisses, elated at the sensation of her intimate flesh tightly wrapping around him. Undeterred, he kept practicing on her, waking up periodically to grasp her hips and spear into her unwilling fuckhole. Thank god she was on birth control.

Quietly setting Charlie’s sandwhich next to him, her other son Jake looked up from his coloring book.

“I wanna jump on the bed with Mommy again!”

“N-not right now Jake, let’s play something else.” Michelle stammered, looking alarmed. “No! I wanna jump on the bed! You have to do what we say!!! Charlie!” Jake whined at his older brother, who was glaring at Michelle. He touched his phone.

“O-okay baby, let’s go jump on the bed.”

“Yeah!!!”

Charlie had come up with this particular game, much to Jake’s delight. Approaching his small bed, Michelle sat down on the floor against the edge and leaned back, her hands clasped behind her. Arching her back, she raised her pushed out tits up onto the bed. The large swells of her sweatermeat filled out her dress nicely.

Climbing up, Jake started lightly bouncing on the balls of his feet near her head. “Okay Mommy! Here we go!” Launching into the air, he slams his heels down onto her pillowy funbags.

Thud! Gasp! “Ohhhhh...” Michelle knuckles turn white while she clutches her arms, it taking all her willpower to keep her chest pushed out. Bouncing a little, Jake launches up again and lands with a crash, his bony little heels sinking devastatingly into her painbags.

“Ow! Oww! OucH! H-honey, th-that hurts MomMY! Ouch!”

“I don’t care! I love Mommy’s boobies!”

Completely indifferent to her cries, he bounces haphazardly on and off her chest, and starts singing children’s TV songs loudly. Michelle could only groan, tears forming in her eyes, hating the brutal game. It wasn’t all that long ago she had lovingly breastfed him.

Listening in the other room to his mother’s cries, Charlie gets up and walks into the room. His little brother was standing on one leg kicking his mother’s swelling tits with the other foot.

“Ohhh gawwwd ... ungh!”

“Hey Jake, stop just a second, let me get Mommy better situated.” Looking hesistant, Jake stops kicking her. “But I want to play!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.