Amanda's Dick Dream - Cover

Amanda's Dick Dream

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda dreams she has a dick. Bea and Mr. Flemming comfort her. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Amanda woke with a start. For a moment she shivered uncontrollably.

“Are you okay?” asked Bea, who was lying to one side of her.

“What’s wrong?” asked Mr. Flemming, who was lying to the other side of her.

“I ... I ... I had a bad dream,” Amanda said. “Maybe not a bad dream. I don’t know. It was weird.”

“Maybe if you told us about it,” Bea said.

Amanda caught her breath. “I was in a white room. Not a room, exactly, but everything was misty, like a light fog. And I was feeling so strange. I couldn’t figure it out at first, but then I realized.”

Amanda was silent for ten seconds or more.

“Realized what, little dove?” Mr. Flemming asked.

Amanda gulped. “I had a penis.”

Naked blonde woman with a penis looking down at it

“Okay,” Bea said. “What sort of penis?”

“Um, not a really big one. Maybe like a teenage boy would have. Not small, not big. But it tingled. I was so embarrassed.”

“Did anything happen?” Bea asked.

“It got bigger. Not a lot bigger, but a little bigger. And it felt really good. And then I realized something else. You know how boys have balls? Testicles? Well, I didn’t have any. I still had my, my cunny and everything. But instead of my clitty I had this penis.”

“Oh sweetie,” Bea said.

“And then you were there. Both of you. And I was afraid you would hate me. I tried to hide, to turn away, but I couldn’t hide. And then, Martin, you were behind me, pushing your big cock into my little cunny, and Bea, you were in front of me, sucking my penis. It felt so good.” Amanda shivered.

“And then ... and then I came in your mouth. I came and I came, and it felt so good, and then I woke up.”

“Oh, sweetie,” Mr. Flemming and Bea said at once. And a moment later Mr. Flemming was fucking Amanda from behind while Bea was sucking her, not her penis but her clit. And a moment later Amanda was coming.

Still later Amanda nestled in Mr. Flemming’s and Bea’s arms. “That was so good,” she murmured. “If I actually had a penis would you hate me?”

“No,” Bea answered. “We could never hate you. You are so special to us.”

“That’s right,” Mr. Flemming said. “But I am very glad you have a cunt.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.