Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: John and Lisa had a wonderful marriage except for one thing - her mother! John has tried to be patient and understanding, but a guy can only take so much harping! He's finally pushed over the edge and comes up with a way to shut his mother-in-law up for good!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

John and Lisa had been married for about 5 years. They were happy and life for them was going well. He had a good job, as did she, and things looked bright for them. They lived in a nice suburban neighborhood and were popular in their circle of friends.

The only real dark spot in their life together was her mother, Genny. A well-to-do widow woman, she was very overprotective and micro-managing of her daughters life, almost enjoying the meddling that she did in every facet of her life. She lived across the street, wanting to keep her daughter close by. The fact that she had given them the money for the house had kept Lisa enduring her interference, but for John it had become almost unbearable.

One day after the two of them got home from work, Lisa told John that her mother had called again.

“Oh, great. What does she want now?” he said, knowing that starting a conversation like this was never good.

“Well she wanted to go shopping. She wanted to have a mother/daughter spa day. You know, manicures, pedicures, hair – the whole thing. And probably some clothes shopping too,” she said.

“And when did she want to do that?”

“This weekend. Saturday afternoon,” she said.

“Saturday? That was the day you and I were going to go to the lake remember? I was planning on leaving Friday after work and having the whole weekend, just the two of us!” he protested.

“I know, honey, but this is the only time Mom could do this. She has made the appointments and everything. She can’t cancel them now, or we’d not get in for weeks!” Lisa said.

“Your mother is into everything! We can’t even get away for a weekend!” he said, furious that his plans would be the ones that were ruined.

“I know ... but we can go another time, I promise,” she said, trying to calm her husband.

John stormed off to the garage – the one place where he knew she wouldn’t be! Genny hated anything dirty and garages were one place she wouldn’t interfere with him. John began working on his pet project – restoring his 1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe. This was the same car as shown in American Graffiti, one of John’s favorite movies. And he was restoring this one for himself. Lisa knew that this was his way of relaxing and unwinding from a stressful day, and normally she wouldn’t think of interrupting him. But she also knew that he had planned this getaway and was pissed that it didn’t work out.

“John, honey?” she said, peeking around the garage door. John was bent over the side of the car and she quietly came up behind him. She stood behind him for a moment eyeing his ass ... he had a nice, tight, firm ass that she loved to grab and squeeze!

“Oh hi,” he said, standing up and turning around. “What’s up?”

“John, I’m sorry your weekend was ruined. I know you were looking forward to it,” she said, looking down and fiddling with her hands.

“Yeah well, what are you gonna do?” he sighed.

“How about a drink?” she asked.

“Huh?”

“Let’s go to Vagabond’s and get a drink,” she suggested. Vagabond’s was their favorite watering hole and where they first met. So John got cleaned up and they went down the street to the bar.

They were sitting at the table enjoying their drinks when Lisa excused herself to go into the ladies room. There she bumped into Julie, one of John’s former girlfriends.

“Hi Lisa!” Julie said when she went into the ladies room.

“Oh Hi Julie! How have you been?” Lisa asked.

“I saw John out there in the bar and said hi to him. He is looking good tonight!” Julie said.

“Yeah, we came down for a couple drinks,” Lisa said.

“Say, is John still into the BDSM thing?” Julie asked in a hushed voice.

“Yeah, he is. In fact I’m probably going to get a spanking tonight! My mother has ruined his weekend plans and I kinda sided with her a bit. So I’m expecting a spanking tonight,” she said.

“Lucky you!” Julie said, giggling. “John sure was good when we were together. You are a lucky girl, Lisa!”

The girls talked and giggled about John’s sexual prowess and all the things he did to them. They reminisced about being tied to the bed and about what he did to them while they were.

“Well I’d better get back – ‘Master’ will want to know where I’ve been all this time!” Lisa said, giggling again.

“Yes, you don’t want to keep ‘Master’ waiting – he might paddle you for that, too!” Julie mocked.

Lisa went back out to sit with John and Julie stopped by their table to say goodbye when she left as well. What neither woman realized though, was that they were not alone in the bathroom – Genny had been in there and heard the whole conversation!

Genny had been sitting in one of the stalls and had overheard the two women talking. She knew that one of the women was her daughter Lisa and she was shocked at first, hearing what John had been doing to her. She never knew John was into that sort of thing – he seemed like a “normal” guy!

But in listening to them talking and hearing all the things he was supposed to have done to them, a very strange and curious thing happened; Genny began to feel her pussy getting damp! She was getting excited listening to how these girls were talking about her son-in-law, and she heard in their voices how excited they got talking about it.

When the girls had left and the coast was clear, Genny left the bathroom, ducking out the back door of the bar and went home. That night she couldn’t get the girl’s conversation out of her mind and laying in bed, she mulled it over some more.

She found herself playing with her neglected pussy and fondling her tits as she lay there in the dark, imagining John doing things to her daughter. Then the thoughts changed to John doing those same things to her! She imagined herself over his lap getting the spanking that Lisa said was coming to her that night.

She imagined herself tied up and toyed with as she had heard the girls talking about. And she wondered what it would be like to be used and degraded, made to feel like a cheap slut by a man that knew how to do it right.

Her husband had never been a very assertive man and she’d had to be the dominant partner in their marriage. But he had been gone for several years now and Genny had never got back into the dating scene. She had her daughter and that had been enough. But something had changed.

The thoughts of that bathroom conversation were so strong that for the first time in a long time, Genny masturbated to the point of having an orgasm. She hadn’t had one in so long she had almost forgotten how draining they could be! And this one was a strong one that left her gasping and trembling afterwards. Genny fell asleep that night to some very vivid and erotic dreams!

The next morning, Genny awoke with the memory of the conversation and its resultant orgasm and dreams on her mind again. She pondered what to do with what she learned. Should she speak to Lisa about it? Should she talk to John about what she had learned? Or should she just shut up and mind her own business?

Well the last option just wasn’t her style – this little tidbit of information was too good to let pass by without saying something! But to who? If she told Lisa, Lisa might be too embarrassed to talk about it. If she told John, he might get angry at her for butting in again.

She decided to tell John and find out from him about this. He got mad at her regularly anyway, and she didn’t want her daughter to be embarrassed to talk to her. So she thought about it and came up with a plan on how to approach him on the matter.

That day John didn’t have to go to work, but Lisa did. It was the perfect opportunity to talk to John about what she had learned. So that afternoon, Genny went across the street to confront John.

“Hello John?” she said, knocking on the door.

“Hi Genny, Come on in,” John said. “What can I do for you?”

“John I wanted to talk to you about something. Last night I was at Vagabond’s. I went there for a drink and I was in the bathroom when Lisa went in. I overheard her and someone named Julie talking about you. They said that you were into some kinky stuff and that you spanked my daughter and tied her up and things.

I want to know right here, John – is this true? Have you been doing this weird sex stuff to my daughter?” Genny started the conversation off sounding concerned, but she turned it into an argument as she spoke. She wanted to get him riled up.

“Yes I do spank your daughter – when she needs it! And she needs it fairly often after living with your influence for so long! I wear the pants in this family, Genny, and on occasion I have to remind her of that fact! As for your nosiness, it’s none of your business what goes on over here and unless someone comes to you directly about it, I would appreciate it if you would keep your opinions to yourself!”

“Well I am her mother and I have a right to know if she is being mistreated!” Genny said, provoking him further.

“And I am her husband. It is my responsibility to keep her safe now. And by the way, she is not being mistreated – she happens to LIKE my dominance of her,” he said, his voice rising.

“You are an egotistical, male-chauvinistic asshole, John, and you are using my daughter to fulfill some sort sick, twisted machismo fantasy. And I won’t have it any more!” she said, feigning anger.

“Are you TRYING to get me pissed?” he said, rising to his feet.

“What if I am? Are you going to spank me too? Give it your best shot sonny-boy, but let me tell you something, I’m no little girl ... I’ll kick your ass!” she said, taunting him.

John snapped. He’d had enough of Genny’s meddling and interference, and he was going to do something to stop it once and for all! He reached out and grabbed the woman by the wrist spinning it around behind her back.

With his other hand he grabbed a handful of her hair and he threw her down onto the sofa face down. With a knee on her back pinning her down and holding her wrists behind her back with one hand, he used the other one to hike up her skirt.

“What are you doing? John!” she cried. She struggled against him, but she didn’t try her hardest ... she wanted to test him ... to see if he was as dominant as she had heard!

With her pinned down like this and her skirt hiked up, all that was between his hand and her ass was her thin cotton panties. He drew his hand back and gave her a hard swat on her ass.

“SMACK!” his hand landed on her upturned ass.

“Yeowitch!” she squealed.

“SMACK!” he landed a swat on her other cheek.

“Yeowitch!” she squealed again.

“SMACK!” another swat on the first side, a little lower.

“Yeowitch! John!” she cried.

“SMACK!” a low swat on the other side this time.

“Yeowitch! John please!” she cried again, struggling uselessly against him.

John reached up and grabbed a huge handful of her hair, hauling her head back. “You have had this coming for a long time, Genny. I’ve tried being patient ... tried to get along with you ... and I’ve swallowed my anger and my pride for a long, long time to keep the peace here.

“But you just don’t seem to be able to stop your nagging, whining, and incessant criticizing of everything I say and do. Well I have had enough. You are in need of someone to take control of you and deal with your bratty side, and I am here to do just that – starting with a good sound spanking!” he spat at her, shaking her head for emphasis.

He didn’t wait for a response or excuse from her, he shoved her head back onto the sofa and turned his attention back to her panty-clad ass.

He began his assault with several more had swats alternating sides and without stopping. He swatted her over and over as she cried, struggled, and protested. But soon her cries began to soften, she wasn’t struggling so much and she began to raise her ass up to meet his swats. He stopped his spanking temporarily.

“Don’t you fucking move ... I will be right back. If you so much as move a muscle, it won’t go well with you, understand?” he growled menacingly.

“Y-yes John,” she said, looking back at him. He walked across the living room and just as he was about turn the corner and head down the hallway, he turned back to look a her. Genny was lying on the sofa just as he’d left her. She was obeying him and he smiled ... yeah this promises to actually be fun!

He went into the bathroom just across the hall from the master bedroom. This was where Lisa got ready for work and she had all of her makeup and girlie things in there. He found a nice sized wooden hairbrush that would fit his plans perfectly and returned to find Genny still on the sofa and in the same position he left her in.

“Good. Now I hope that ass hasn’t cooled off too much because it’s just going to get heated up again!” he said, smirking. He showed her the hairbrush in his hand.

“Oh God, John...” she said a bit frightened. This was becoming more than she had bargained for!

“Quiet! I told you that I was going to give you a good spanking ... did you think I was kidding? Now get ready for an ass-warming,” he said. John took hairbrush in hand and started applying it to her already warmed ass. He didn’t start out easy either – he had looked at the clock and it was getting late. Lisa would be home soon and he needed to get done with Genny before she did.

“CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!” the blows came down hard and fast. Genny screamed as the first ones rained down on her, kicking and twisting under the barrage. But John didn’t stop, he just kept the blows coming.

“CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!” more swats to her abused ass and more screaming and crying. But still he wasn’t finished.

“Please John, Please ... I’ll be good...” Genny began begging and pleading with him.

John rained down a final 10 swats onto her ass and Genny lay there moaning as her ass burned. John softly rubbed her inflamed ass until he noticed something ... there was a wet spot between the woman’s pinked thighs!

“Why Genny, you are wet! Did you actually enjoy your little spanking?” he said, sarcastically.

“Yes,” she said, soft and meek.

“What was that? I didn’t hear you,” he said. He had heard her fine, he just wanted her to admit it to herself.

“I said yes. Yes I did enjoy it,” she said, a bit louder.

“Good. Because your daughter does too. But spankings are only a small part of what I do to her. Would you like to see more?” he asked.

“Y-yes,” she whispered. He grinned ... this battle-axe of a mother-in-law was beginning to show another side to her personality. She was beginning to become a woman with desires and needs!

“Stand up,” he commanded her. She got to her feet and stood in front of him. “Put your hands behind your back and keep them there. Or would you like to go back on the sofa again?” he said, pointing to the sofa. Genny instantly put her hands behind her back.

John reached down and softly touched her damp panties, stroking her leaking, sensitive pussy through the thin material.

“Ohhh...” she moaned, closing her eyes. Genny knew what she was doing was wrong – this was her son-in-law, her daughter’s husband. But God, it felt soo good! It had been a long time since she had been touched like this by a man. Genny’s body responded as if on autopilot though, and she couldn’t deny these feelings or the way he was manipulating her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.