Before Breakfast Fuck - Cover

Before Breakfast Fuck

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Bea is making pancakes for breakfast. Amanda likes pancakes but she likes cock more. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Mr. Flemming was waiting for Amanda when she stepped out of the shower. “Hurry up, little bunny—Bea is making pancakes for breakfast.”

“I’m not hungry for pancakes,” Amanda replied.

“What are you hungry for?”

“Cock,” Amanda said, and she pulled Mr. Flemming pajama pants down as she knelt before him.

“Oh, Sweetie,” Mr. Flemming said, holding Amanda’s head as she sucked. “You’re going to ruin your appetite.”

“Mmm Hmm Mmm,” Amanda hummed as she sucked and stroked. “Mmmmm.” The hand not stroking found its way to Mr. Flemming’s bottom, and just like Bea had taught her, her forefinger edged into Mr. Flemming’s asshole.

That did the trick. Mr. Flemming erupted, jolts of hot creamy cum flooding Amanda’s mouth. She swallowed it all.

“There,” she proclaimed. “Now let’s go get those pancakes.”

Bea was just putting them on the plates. “Hm,” she said, noticing a spot of cum on Amanda’s lower lip. “I see you’ve already had the syrup.”

“Yes, but my little butt could use some buttering,” Amanda said, and she scrambled onto Mr. Flemming’s lap. “Butter me,” she said, squirming and wiggling. “Butter my butt.”

“You sure are sassy this morning,” Mr. Flemming said. His big hands held Amanda still. He squeezed Amanda’s small breasts. He pinched Amanda’s tiny nipples.

“Touch your clit,” Bea instructed. “Rub it, sweetie.”

Amanda touched her clit. Mr. Flemming squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. With a cry, Amanda came. Her cum butter bathed Mr. Flemming’s cock. It erected enough to penetrate her cunt. “Ohgodohgodohgod,” she sang out. Mr. Flemming continued to pinch the tight nipples, to squeeze the small breasts. His cock grew bigger in her clenching cunt. “Ohgodohgodohgod.” Bea took over the stimulation of Amanda’s clit, first with her finger, then with her tongue. “Ohgodohgodohgod.” Amanda came again. Mr. Flemming’s cock stayed stiff inside her. There were going to be more orgasms before breakfast was done.

Naked man behind a naked woman playing with her tits

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.