Mothers Milk - Cover

Mothers Milk

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short story of pregnancy and lactation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Some of you perverts may remember the school trip last year by Molly and Rachael’s class to the Mother’s Milk Farm in Chapter 1.

Ms Jones, their human biology and Sex Ed teacher had initially set up the HuCow farm to look after her 12-year-old daughter but then extended the bungalow for a dozen more local teenagers, who continued to arrive pregnant and unloved.

The work of the farm had continued pretty much unchanged during lockdown - the HuCows still needed to be milked and exercised, twice or three times each day as they felt most comfortable.

The motorcycle couriers delivering the milk couldn’t be furloughed, because they were all unpaid volunteers, just getting basic expenses and normally free access to as much teenage pussy as they could handle, to keep the girls in calf’.

Unlike most of the Hampshire residents’ complete disregard for Social Distancing when it comes to sex, Ms Jones insisted on at most one mating per week for the pregnant girls.

The viewing gallery had been very popular for an erotic day out, permitting safe, private masturbation booths while watching the farm residents, usually naked except for a steel collar, sleeping, playing, bathing or being milked, whilst riding their favourite fucking machines.

One day, rubbing her fourth bump before reaching the age of consent, her daughter Liza found an article describing the supposed immunity-giving properties of colostrum.

“Mum, here’s an idea - why don’t we let the punters take our milk directly? We could pump it into their booths on a pair of fake tits - a bit like a glory hole in reverse.”

“Hey baby, that’s excellent - we can charge a premium for its health-giving properties, chilled and straight from the girl you can see on the other side of the glass pane.”

“ ... and everyone stays safely apart because the booths are sealed - they can suckle and watch in complete comfort - let’s get some holes drilled for the pipework.”

Watching: The first prototype had only a single teat dispensing chilled milk but was quickly replaced by the much more appealing two breast variation also supplying a choice at natural temperature.

The flow rate could be controlled by hand pressure just under the silicone nipple from a slow drip to a full squirting mouthful every few seconds.

The left breast supplying chilled milk, the right breast at body temperature; any un-suckled product being bottled and couriered in the normal way.

The clear glass panels all along the back of the dairy, separating the teenage milk producers from the grownup consumers was replaced by a semi-silvered mirror surface.

This allowed the drinker to feast his (or her) eyes on the pregnant teenage HuCow being fucked and milked for their joint pleasure, without being seen.

This was important as the wanker was quite often known to the teenager, sometimes an uncle or even the father of the baby she was carrying.

On her fourth pregnancy in as many years, Liza was a natural milker, loving the feel of the pump emptying her rock-hard breasts twice a day.

The vibrating panel running between her legs kept her clitoris throbbing as the milk flowed through the chiller and straight into her unseen wanker’s hands and mouth.

All that she could see was her sexy maternal reflection - all tits and bump as a large damp patch formed below her teased vagina.

Standing up close to the mirror, she could just see the outline of her client thrusting into the artificial vagina mounted on the wall, pleased that he still found her well-stretched dripping cunt attractive too.

Listening: Carefully positioned microphones picked up the delicious sound of the pumps, flowing milk, the automated fucking devices and the girl’s little whimpers as they willing submitted to the dairy machinery.

The consumers often insisted that their HuCow be restrained either standing or kneeling for milking as in the video below.

Liza loved being chained up, achieving an excellent milk production rate and quite often climaxing to the pounding dildos if her watcher set their speed and depth controls to her liking.

Funding: Like all charities, funding had recently become precarious, and visitor numbers dropped dramatically during the lockdown, so a new scheme was put in place.

Entry to the new booths was controlled by tapping an access membership card; charges varied between a very reasonable £10 per month for a weekly half-hour viewing slot through to a Gold membership at £50 per month for unlimited access to all the HuCows’ daily washing and milking sessions.

In addition, a real pervert could sponsor a girl for a one-off payment of £5000, giving him (or her) exclusive access to the child’s mind and body products for the duration of her pregnancy.

Still having to sleep in the communal bedrooms, the sponsored girls really appreciated the mutual masturbation video calls at night and sending automated photo updates on the progress of her pregnancy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.