Mothers Milk - Cover

Mothers Milk

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short story of pregnancy and lactation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Jenny Cumslut got a call from her teenage niece Alex begging her to be there for the birth of her baby boy. Jenny always sent birthday cards to her favourite niece in Andover but had never visited. Now she realised why the skinny 16-year-old Alex looked blooming. Jenny couldn’t arrange a flight in time to witness the birth but found the teenager at home with her brand new black baby.

Jenny arrived an hour before Alex was expecting her, opening the door to her aunt utterly naked, except for the high leather collar.

The metal bondage points bound into the worn leather straps around her wrists and ankles removed any lingering doubt that these were just decorative items.

“Oh my God,” exclaimed Jenny Cumslut, “I didn’t realise you were a submissive too.”

Pulling down the top of her blouse revealed her own black leather collar, which she had put back on after clearing immigration at Heathrow airport.

“Quick, come on in - the neighbours don’t understand why a slave is not allowed clothes indoors.”

Jenny understood perfectly - a slave must be available for sex at all times, whenever her Master desired.

Alex pulled Jenny’s face down to her own, kissing hungrily. Taken aback slightly, Jenny’s hands dropped to her niece’s bare hips and then downwards to stroke her bottom.

Then Alex shuddered in Jenny’s arms: nipples rising and a little gasp escaping from her throat.

“What’s this baby girl?” asked Jenny, feeling the plastic aerial protruding from between the teen’s buttocks. “Turn around, baby - lets’ take a look.”

Alex obeyed, unquestioningly; turning, spreading her feet and holding her buttocks apart to show Aunt Jenny the pink Lovense Lush vibrator embedded in her arse.

The remote-controlled vibrator went off again, making the teen quiver - trying to mumble the words, “sorry Aunt it’s my Lush.”

“Yes baby girl, I know what it is - but why is it up your arse - it’s supposed to be worn cuntally.”

“I, I can’t - it keeps falling out, since the Baby; but I need to get back upstairs to my webcam session - my clients will be wondering where I’ve gone.”

WEBCAM Alex led her aunt upstairs to the bedroom; heavy breasts wobbling from side to side; then flopped down on the bed in front of the cameras.

“Wow,” exclaimed Jenny, “this is quite a set-up - your Paul must be a real technician.”

“Why don’t you dress up like a schoolgirl, Aunt Jenny - the punters love a bit of rough.”

Jenny found a thin red school tie to wrap around her tits, a white netball skirt and long socks.

Alex lifted the hem of the obscenely short skirt, revealing a bright red thong: “Oh yes that looks perfect - they like to demand you take something off,” then “hey you look more like a schoolgirl than I do”, spreading her legs and clipping her leather anklets down to the bed frame.

Alex announced “OK, I’m back ... and here’s my Aunt Jenny”, as she switched cameras to focus at crotch level.

Jenny had never seen her legs portrayed in such detail on a webcam monitor, slowly displaying her arse then revealing her damp thong.

The monitor was surrounded by stuck on photographs of Alex’s black boyfriend Paul in various states of undress - Jenny couldn’t take her eyes off the massive cock emerging over the waistband of his boxer shorts.

The largest photo, in pride of place above the screen, showed Alex sandwiched between Paul and another, older black stud: double fucking the life out of the heavily pregnant girl.

“Oh that’s Paul Snr: he’s really enormous. My arse didn’t recover from that for days - I think you’ll enjoy him too.”

Jenny pulled the red thong to one side and snuggled up to Alex on the bed, stroking her engorged breasts as the vibrator kept firing and the money rolled in.

Kerching, kerching: “sorry I’ve only got one Lush, but you’re welcome to use this butt plug and dildo set.”

Messages continued pouring in to the laptop screen, mostly asking Alex to insert impossibly large dildos into both orifices.

One from DavePornWriter just said, “Hey Cumslut - get fucking that fuckin’ dildo - you filthy bitch -make yourself cum for us.”

Jenny looked up from her pussy filled with black dildo: “is that you David - you only want me to fuck myself because you can’t.”

Randomwanker1: ‘get yer tits out slut.’ Randomwanker2: ‘fuck yerself stupid, bitch.’ DavePornWriter: ‘let’s see you squirt, babe.’

Jenny, quietly to Alex, stroking her cunt, “aren’t you worried about being recognised locally?”

DavePornWriter: ‘nobody looks at your face.’ Randomwanker1: ‘we’re all watching the other end.’

Jenny: “shut up you lot - let the girl talk.”

DavePornWriter: ‘sorry babe - carry on.’

Alex: “well I literally bumped into this young couple with a baby in LIDL. They were delighted watching me still fucking at 8½ months pregnant.”

DavePornWriter: ‘bet that was a great relief.’

Jenny, “shut the fuck up, you pervert.”

DavePornWriter: ‘sorry slut - I’ll just watch - typing this with one hand is hard work anyway.’

Alex explained to the watching wankers the first time she squirted all over the laptop. Fortunately, the repair guy at PC-World was a regular client, who swapped it out under warranty and lent her a waterproof camera

Jenny’s fingers were a blur around her clit and inside her cunt, making filthy grunting sounds that sounded like “gimme the cock - I’m fuckin cumming.”

She did squirt all over the camera once Alex pushed her tits together and bit both nipples.

The webcam session continued until 5 PM when Paul returned from his ‘duties’ at the Mother’s Milk Farm, desperate to stick his cock into some non-pregnant pussy.

DRESSED and back DOWNSTAIRS Breastfeeding didn’t come at all naturally to Alex; she had pretty much given up by the time Auntie Jenny arrived from Cleveland, Missouri and was getting a daily delivery from the Mother’s Milk farm.

Baby had just had a feed; Alex had taken off his wet nappy, handing Jenny the baby cream to spread on his bottom.

“Holy Shit.” exclaimed Jenny “he’s going to make all the girls very happy when he grows up.”

“Just wait until you see his daddy Paul Jnr - he should be here with the milk delivery soon. Do you want to see the photos - we filmed every moment from conception to birth for the baby to watch when he’s older.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.