Emily and Holly Discover the Delights of Girl Love - Cover

Emily and Holly Discover the Delights of Girl Love

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Coming of Age Sex Story: Emily is fourteen and she is attracted to girls around her age. When her best friend Holly has to stay over for a week it is the perfect chance to find out if she feels the same way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Emily and Holly’s mothers, Susan and Rachael respectively, became friends before Emily and Holly did. They had in common that they were both divorced, in their late twenties, and with fourteen-year-old daughters at the local high school. They met one day while dropping off the kids at school and hit it off almost immediately.

The girls were in the same year but not in the same homeroom. They had not really spoken until their moms took them to McDonald’s after school one day to introduce them, after which they rapidly became best friends, always on their phones to each other or with their heads together, giggling and whispering.

Rachael had a sister who was having a hysterectomy due to ovarian cancer and she wanted to stay with her for her first week of recovery at home after the operation. When she told Susan she immediately offered to put Holly up at their place for the week. They were both certain that the girls would love the idea, so it was agreed.

Although there were only two bedrooms in their apartment, Emily had a full-sized double bed, so the girls could share, that would not be a problem. It was also during summer break which made things a lot easier.

Emily had been exploring her sexuality a little. When younger she had taken some interest in boys but as she got older she had increasingly found herself attracted to girls of around her own age.

She had amassed a small, and very innocent collection of pictures and a few videos, which she used to look at, furtively, on her laptop. They mostly comprised girls in their underwear but she had a few of fully dressed girls kissing and cuddling which she found particularly intriguing. She did not masturbate to these but simply enjoyed the tingle she got in her ‘secret place’ while looking at them.

There had been one occasion when Emily and Holly were in the bathroom at Holly’s place. They were trying out some makeup ideas, and then Holly said she needed to pee. Emily had been engrossed in some eyeliner and had not heard her, so Holly had just carried on anyway.

Emily had turned around from the mirror just as Holly was standing up and had seen Holly’s pussy. She had some sparse black hairs, a bit like a feather, at the top but was otherwise bald. Emily thought it was quite the loveliest thing she had ever seen and could happily have looked at it all day. Instead, she managed to look away before it all got a bit odd.

On Friday, Holly’s first night with them, the girls went to Emily’s room early, excited to start their first sleepover. They each got changed into onesies and spent a couple of hours chatting and playing with their phones.

They finally ran out of energy and dropped off to sleep just after eleven.

In the morning Emily awoke to find herself cuddled up behind Holly; her upper legs and pussy pressed against Holly’s bottom. The tingle she felt was much stronger than anything she had felt before and she was a little trembly too.

Emily felt a bit guilty at her reaction but, on the other hand, there was something about the shape and feel of Holly’s bottom that felt simply wonderful.

In the end, she hesitated so long that Holly woke up, said good morning to her, and went to the loo.

She was still obsessing about Holly’s bottom as they were getting dressed. Holly was facing away from her and Emily could see the bottom half of Holly’s cheeks showing below her panties. The tingle came back with a vengeance. Emily found herself having urges: she wanted to stroke them and, more strangely kiss them. She didn’t know where that came from and realized it was a bit dirty, but she still felt it nonetheless.

That made her wonder if maybe Holly would feel the same thing if she looked at her bottom. She looked over her shoulder at her own backside in the mirror. It wasn’t quite the same; her ‘little girl’ panties covered the whole thing. At this point she realized that Holly was watching her, looking at herself.

“Your panties are much nicer than mine,” she said by way of explanation. She tried tucking the edges in and pulling them up to show more.

“What do you think?” she asked Holly, who looked closely at her rear for quite a long time.

“I think you’re right, they look better now.”

Emily knew that her Mom regularly left her Amazon account logged in on her laptop so, when they had finished dressing, they went to find it. She tried searching for ‘Girls Panties’ but they were all much like her own.

“Try ‘Bikini Briefs’,” suggested Holly. That was much better, eventually they settled on some ‘Fruit of the Loom Girls’ Cotton Bikini Underwear’. They were ten pairs for $9.99 which seemed like very good value. They took the laptop with them and went in search of Emily’s mom.

They found her busy in the kitchen. Emily explained that all her underwear were embarrassingly old and she needed some new ones, while trying to show her the page on the screen.

“That’s fine dear. You go ahead and order them. I trust you.” she said. Since her mom had basically said she could buy new underwear, Emily and Holly looked to see if they could find any bras that were nicer than theirs, which seemed to be made out of cardboard and looked like cones.

The best they could find were ‘Calvin Klein Girls Modern Cotton Bralette’. Holly wanted some too, so a four-pack went in the basket too.

“You can have half of the panties as well, obviously,” Emily told her. They checked that everything was available the next day, and pushed ‘Place Order’.

When they went to bed that night Emily put on a mid-thigh length nighty. Holly said she didn’t have a nighty so Emily gave her one of her own. It was a bit shorter than the one Emily was wearing and she thought Holly looked great in it. She was really looking forward to cuddling up to Holly in just their nightdresses and panties.

When it came time to try to sleep, Emily snuggled up behind Holly again, who pushed back against her so they fitted together like a pair of spoons. Emily would have loved to have stroked Holly, well anywhere really, but especially her bottom and legs, but she didn’t know how Holly would react. She decided to try to find out if Holly felt about her, anything like she did about Holly.

Emily slept pretty badly, partly the feeling of Holly, all warm and soft against her, and partly because she wanted to be awake first in the morning

She managed to do so, and first she pushed the quilt down with her feet until it was about halfway up her thighs. Then she raised her nighty up around her waist. She looked at her panties, then pulled them up tighter so that her pussy looked nicer. Then she closed her eyes and waited, trying to make her heart slow down.

After what seemed like an eternity she felt Holly start to stir. From the weight on the mattress, it felt like Holly was leaning over her. Then Emily felt Holly’s warm breath on the skin around her panties. Holly was looking at her pussy!

Emily thought her heart was going to burst with excitement. It seemed to her that Holly was in that position for ages but in her state, it was difficult to tell.

Eventually, she felt Holly take hold of her nightdress and pull it down, but as she did so, the fingers of both hands grazed over Emily’s skin from her waist all the way down to the middle of her thighs. Emily held herself rigid and did not dare breathe until she heard Holly leave the room, then she let out a huge breath, and her whole body shivered violently with excitement. She held herself tightly until the shaking stopped. Holly was definitely interested in her! Emily was bursting with happiness.

They spent most of the next day waiting for the delivery van to turn up. It eventually arrived just after three and Emily’s mom took the package from the driver. The two girls ran up to her excitedly. “I think this might be for you,” Susan said, obviously quite amused by their enthusiasm, and handed it over.

They unwrapped it in Emily’s room and took turns picking pairs of panties and bras. When they each had their selection they needed to try them on.

“You go first,” said Emily.

“OK. No peeking!” replied Holly, turning her back. Emily reluctantly turned away until she heard Holly say “Ready. What do you think?” Emily turned around and looked Holly up and down.

“Turn around,” Emily asked her. Holly spun slowly on the spot.

“Wow. You look gorgeous Hol. Me now!”

Emily stripped off her skirt and panties before Holly had a chance to turn around and she blushed deep red at what she saw.

When Emily was ready she displayed her new underwear to Holly like a little fashion model. She also checked out what her bottom looked like in the mirror and it looked really nice.

As they went through the combinations of bras and panties they got more and more relaxed about changing in front of each other and more and more excited by what they could see.

Emily was particularly fascinated to see Holly’s’ nipples, they were much darker and smaller than her own, which were pinker and puffier. Emily couldn’t decide which she liked more. But she did know that getting naked in front of Holly was almost as exciting as seeing her friend’s nude body.

When they got to the final combination they stood facing one another, looking each other up and down.

“Lovely feeling material isn’t it?” said Holly stroking the underside of her own bra. Emily reached out and ran her fingers along the underside of Holly’s other breast.

“Hmmm, it feels so nice,” Emily replied. Holly then put her hand out and cupped Emily’s right breast, squeezing it gently. Emily saw Holly’s nipple start to appear through the material of the bra.

“Oh, that’s so pretty,” she said and rubbed her thumb across it, which made it get even bigger. Holly shivered and Emily giggled.

“Aren’t we naughty?” Emily said, but she didn’t stop rubbing.

“How do your panties feel then?” asked Holly, moving her fingers to the material just below Emily’s waistband. Emily squeaked quietly but made no attempt to move away. Then she put two fingers of her own hand just above Holly’s mound and started to stroke gently up and down.

Not to be outdone Holly moved her, now trembling, fingers lower until they grazed over the material covering Emily’s pussy.

The two girls stood there, caressing each other’s pussies softly, with no sense of urgency, for long minutes. Each had their eyes closed and a look of utter bliss on their faces.

Then there was a knock on the door.

“Hi, girls. Can I come in?” It was Emily’s Mom. The girls jumped back from each other and both tried not to look guilty. Emily looked at Holly questioningly until she finally nodded back.

“Sure Mom, come on in,” she said brightly. “Look at our new undies. Aren’t they nice?” Both girls twirled in front of Susan.

“You both look absolutely lovely. Now put on some clothes and come down for your dinner.”

Later on, they dressed for bed in nightdresses and panties the same as the night before. Emily wanted to feel Holly’s body against hers again. She teased her about her choice of favorite in a band they both liked until Holly reacted, and then Emily started tickling her. It was lovely feeling Holly’s bare thighs touching hers and squeezing Holly near her armpits. They were both giggling like lunatics when Emily suddenly stopped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.