Birth Day Girl - Cover

Birth Day Girl

by Uncle Dave

Copyright© 2022 by Uncle Dave

Erotica Sex Story: She's nearly eighteen and her parents want to hear her opinion on a plan they have. She thinks it's a great idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

I wasn’t expecting the phone call. It came during afternoon break at school and when I looked at the screen it was my Dad.

“Hi, Daddy,” I greeted him, although I was one day short of my eighteenth birthday, he liked to think of me as his little girl still and it was a little thing to indulge him in, “what causes you to ring me at school.”

“Are you coming straight home after school, your mum and I would like to talk to you about something.”

“Well, I was thinking of going into town for an hour, but I can, is it important?”

“It could change all our lives immeasurably.”

“That sounds mysterious, Daddy.”

“All will be revealed when you get home. I’m going to leave the office early so that I’ll be there when you arrive.”

“Then I’ll see you about four o’clock, love you.”

“Love you too, Princess.”

He was gone after that.

“Ooh,” Sarah, my best friend at school said, “have you finally had your precious cherry popped? Who’s the lucky guy?”

“That was my Dad, asking if I was going straight home, him and mum want a family meeting. Must be something important, he’s leaving work early.”

“Ooh, maybe you’re moving away,” she said, “and you’re leaving tonight.”

“I don’t know, I’ll just have to wait and see.”

The bell rang for the next period, only two more left until home time.

When the final bell of the day rang, I gathered my books together, packed them into my bag, walked out of school and round to the student car park. My little car a six year old Citroen C1was waiting for me. My parents had bought it for me a year ago for when I passed my driving test, but I was expecting that tomorrow I’d be getting something a bit bigger and a lot newer.

The drive could take between fifteen and thirty minutes depending on traffic and today, the traffic was perverse, it took almost the full thirty minutes. I pulled into the drive at home just as my dad’s car came round the corner at the end of the street.

I waited outside the front door for him to park and get out of his car, kissed him on the cheek then let both of us into the house.

“Honey, we’re home,” dad called out as he closed the door behind us.

“In the kitchen,” mum replied.

We walked through and sat down at the kitchen table with her.

“When do you want to have this talk you mentioned?” I asked.

“How about over dinner?” mum suggested.

“That will give me time to do my homework first.”

“That’s probably a good idea,” dad said.

My homework took about an hour and dinner was another hour after that. By the time we’d cleared up and loaded the dishwasher, it was eight-thirty by the time we sat down in the sitting room.

“So, Mum, Dad, what did you want to talk about?”

They looked at each other and I saw a glance go between them, Dad spoke.

“About us, you, me, your mum and being a family.”

“But we are a family, daddy,” I said, I didn’t know why I felt the diminutive form was right but I did.

“Yes, we are, but not the way we initially envisaged it. You remember that when she had you, your mother had such a bad time that it was decided that the best thing to do was to sterilise her?”

“Yes, I’m sorry I was the cause of that Mum,” I said, reaching out a hand to her.

“You weren’t, Darling, it was the nature of my plumbing.”

“Well, anyway,” dad continued, “we have decided that we’d like to have another baby, but that we’d do it by the surrogate mother method.”

“All right,” I said, “I’ll do it.”

“What?” Mum said, “no that’s not what we wanted, we were just telling you to gauge your reaction.”

“Why not Mum, if you think about it from a genetics point of view, I’m fifty percent you and fifty percent dad. If I were to have the baby for you, then it would be fifty percent dad and the twenty-five percent from each of you. Even though I’d carried it and given birth, the baby would be entirely you two genetically.”

“She has a point Jackie,” dad said.

“I know Peter, but she’s still our daughter and she has so much ahead of her, university, a career, marriage, a family.”

“I can put that on hold for a couple of years, Mum, I’m not an old maid yet.”

“It would have to be by IVF,” mum said, “any other way would be incest.”

“Actually I have a condition, it will be the old fashioned way or nothing, I don’t want doctors poking about in my ovaries unnecessarily. I suppose at a pinch we could try the Turkey baster method, but I’d prefer the natural method.”

Mum looked at me with doubt in her eyes. Did she think I’d try and steal her husband? I’d never do that.

“All right,” mum said, “if we agree and that’s if we agree, your dad and I need to discuss this privately, then I’ll have a condition of my own. The pair of you don’t do anything to make this happen without me being there with you.”

“It would save the trouble and expense of finding a surrogate,” dad said.

“I agree with that,” mum said, “but I’m thinking of the potential impact on us as a family.”

“Anyway, we’ll talk about that later, for now, what about tomorrow, birthday girl? What do you want to do?”

“Well, I have school in the daytime, how about we go out for a meal. I can finally drink wine with it.”

“You’ve been drinking wine with meals for years,” sad said.

“Yes, but tomorrow I can actually order it. Anyway, I was going into town with Sarah before you called me home, Dad, so I’ll drive round to her house for an hour and give you two time to talk about things.”

“All right, dear, but please be back by eleven, your dad and I would like to get to bed and you know how we worry if you’re out when we do.”

“All right, Mum, I’ll probably be back well before then.”

“Well enjoy yourself, dear.”

The drive round to Sarah’s house only takes five minutes and I parked the car in their drive, got out and walked up to the front door, opened it, walked in and called out, “Hi, Mrs Parker, it’s Cass, is Sarah in there with you?”

“No, dear, she’s upstairs in her room, go on up.”

Sarah was in her room and she was busy. Her skirt and knickers were on the floor and she was busy working three fingers in and out of her pussy, looking very flushed and panting. I think she was pretty close to an orgasm and if I knew her it wasn’t her first of the night.

“Care to,” she panted, “take over, do that thing with your fist?”

I’m smaller that Sarah, not that she’s big but I’m five foot three while she’s nearly six foot and I have small hands. With a bit of extra lube I can get my fist right up inside her. I’ve even managed a couple of times to get my little finger up into the neck of her womb and I can confirm what you might read in the text books, during orgasm, a woman’s cervix really does open up. Well an eighteen-year-old girl’s cervix does, Sarah’s being the only one I have experience with. Hers definitely opened up when she came.

“So,” she said as she came down from her orgasm and started sliding my knickers down my legs, “what did your folks want to talk to you about.”

“They want another baby.”

“Oh that will be nice, you’d be a big sister.”

“It’s not quite that simple,” I said, “when I was born mum was so torn up that all they could do was sterilise her. So they want to try surrogacy.”

“They’re going to get someone else to carry the baby?”

“Yes. I volunteered, but only if we do it the old-fashioned way, I told them I wouldn’t go for IVF.”

“You dirty bitch, you want to fuck your own father?”

“Of course I do, what teenage girl doesn’t.”

“Me,” she said.

“You don’t?”

“No I want to fuck my brother.”

“You do? Which one?”

“Well, I’d take either,” she said, “or both.”

For the next ten minutes I couldn’t talk, only moan as her head dipped between my thighs and she ran her tongue from the rosebud of my arse up to the top of my slit and back again, making sure that her tongue flicked in and out of my hole. She tantalised me for ten minutes before finally closing her lips round my clit and sucking me until I came.

I lay there panting for a long minute before I recovered my speech ability.

“Just think, once your dad has knocked you up, you can fuck anybody and everybody with no danger of getting pregnant.”

“I’m not sure I’ll want to,” I said.

“Oh, come on the only reason we’re both still virgins is because we’re scared of getting pregnant. I’m going to be so jealous of you, getting all that lovely stiff cock while all I can have is your fist up my cunt.”

I took the hint and started to work my fist in and out of her, dipping my head to capture her very prominent clitoris between my lips and begin sucking. It wasn’t long before her hips started juddering and she moaned her way through a violent orgasm. As soon as she subsided I climbed up the bed and deposited my own cunt on her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.