Mother and Son - Cover

Mother and Son

Copyright© 2022 by Suzz

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My son's introduction to family sex

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

A few days later and I was up for more fun with Michael.

As soon as he returned home from college, I asked him if he wanted another sex lesson. “Of course, mum, when?” he asked.

“Tonight okay? Get yourself an early shower and I will get a take-away ordered so we can start early.”

Dinner over and a quick freshen up and we were ready.

Up in the bedroom we were both naked, Michael’s cock aroused and erect.

“Michael, I want to try something different, okay?”

“Why not?” Michael said “What did you have in mind?”

“Well, I have not mentioned before but I like a little BDSM, are you shocked?”

“No not at all, I knew anyway mum I have seen inside your toy cupboard, interesting.” He replied with a grin.

I went to the cupboard and selected my favourite suede flogger and cuffs for my wrists.

I showed Michael how to use the flogger. “Like this Michael” as I swished it in a figure of eight against a pillow on the bed.

“Now you try it, Michael.” took up the flogger and soon was using it fairly expertly.

“Okay I think you have the idea. As for the paddle if you use it on my back, avoid the spine. Everywhere is good.”

“Start on my arse then.”

I leaned over the arm of the leather chair in the corner of my bedroom.

Michael swished his flogger through the air inches from my arse.

“Ten strokes now please Michael.” He started the first. The flogger coming down on my arse but not too hard.

“One, thank you Master”.

Thud. Two, slightly harder.

Another thud, this time a little more forceful.

My boy continued to flog my arse increasing the force ever so slightly with each stroke.

Finally blow number ten, I let out a gentle gasp. “Ten, thank you young Master.”

I went to the cupboard and fetched a pair of nipple clamps and a smooth vibrator.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt near the edge.

“Michael attach the clamps to my nipples and tighten until I say it is good.”

He tightened them very slowly. “Come on Michael more pressure please until I gasp.”

Then I lay down on my back awaiting the swish of the flogger.

Michael took the flogger and started to whip my tits.

Over and over again, tits stinging but feeling so great.

“That is really good Michael, my pussy is getting nicely wet.”

“Keep going please I need more pain, harder strokes.”

“Now I raised my body up as high as I could with legs apart.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.