Fun With My Cleaning Lady - Cover

Fun With My Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - [CAUTION: This story contains multiple SCAT situations! Please skip this story if this offends you.] I was quite surprised to find that my cleaning lady was getting off from my nasty panties she found in my bedroom. With the help of newly installed Spy Cams I was able to see all she was doing and found ways to expand upon things she enjoyed and that I would enjoy too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports  

“My God Susan, watch her ram that cock into her pussy!” Terri shouted! Sally fucked herself ragged with my strap on cock and must have cum really hard again. Then we both watched her fall over onto the floor, again past out! It took 20 minutes for her to come too, then totally to our surprise, squatted over the cock again but this time she shoved it into her asshole! She not only fucked it but then reached under herself, grabbing this dick and inspecting it for the amount of her own poop on it! She must have been satisfied, as she placed my newly poop slimmed strap on cock back under my bed!

“Terri, go bring it here!” I told her! She brought it back and we sat there looking at it and then Terri brought it to her mouth and licked it and sucked it into her mouth.

“So, how does she taste?” I asked Terri.

“Tastes like shit, you want some?” she replied laughingly.

Terri handed it to me and I licked at the base and licked it again this time cleaning her poop off my cock!

“Not bad at all!” I can only imagine how her fresh poop would taste!” I shared.

Later that night I thought of another test, and this one all about Bob! I got him to jerk off into his shorts and then poop but not wipe and pulled his shorts up into his butt crack! Sally was arriving the next morning so I left this new test case on top our Dirty Clothes Basket! And for something totally different, I took a crap this morning pulled my panties into my butt crack too and DIDN’T FLUSH the toilet leaving my turds for Sally to see.

I was eating lunch when my alert hit that someone triggered on our home cameras! Sure enough it was Sally and she was at our Dirty Clothes Basket. She had picked up Bob’s shorts and began smelling them. I watched her smelling his large shit streak before shoving them into her mouth. I guess she was letting her spit dissolve his poop to get the most flavor from them! I could see her moving from room to room cleaning and sweeping still with his shorts still in her mouth!

Then I saw her come back to the laundry basket and pick it up and go to our Laundry Room. She sorted the clothes and then took his shorts from her mouth, smelled them one more time and started a load of washing putting his shorts in also.

Next I saw her back in our bathroom, cleaning the mirrors and then she turned to clean the toilet ... there she stood with the deer in the headlight look staring at my poop turds in the toilet! I was totally blown away when I watched Sally sit down at our toilet, then lifting out one of my turds, smelling it then placing it into her mouth! Next I saw her get up and run to get my strap on dick, stripped out of her clothes, then grabbing another turd ... no two turds. She shoved them into her mouth and then laid down and shoved my strap on cock into her pussy! Sally wasn’t aware but the World could have been watching her eating shit and fucking herself with a strap on cock! Oh, did she pass out, HELL YES, she didn’t even get the cock pulled out of her pussy before she was OUT! This time I watched the clock and it was closer to 40 minutes that she was blacked out, no movement, no heavy breathing, no eye movement, NOTHING!

I continued watching Sally smell, lick and eat my filthy panties week after week, eating poop turds I and other girlfriends left in the toilet. Always with her fucking herself with my strap on cock. After several weeks I wondered if this whore had more tricks up her pussy (ha ha) so I went to a Sex Shop downtown and purchased an additional strap on cocks much bigger than my original one! So my original strap on cock was 2 inches in diameter and 8 1/2 inches in circumference! The new strap on dick I brought home was 4 inches in diameter and 12” in circumference!!!!!!!!!!!! The new one was a King Kong Dong fucking cock!

The next of Sally’s scheduled trips to our house, I replaced my old strap on dick with the larger one, and had two of my girlfriends shit in our toilet, and had a third girlfriend who was on her period leave a pair of her blood soaked panties lying next to the toilet. Instead of going to work that day, I went to Terri’s house, just 3 blocks away from our house. There I sat, with Terri licking my pussy, until we saw Sally come on to the screen. As usually she went to our Dirty Clothes Basket and picked up a normal pair of my nasty panties I’d placed cum, piss and fresh poop skid marks onto them! As usual Sally smelled and licked my dirty panties rubbing her pussy! Then she put them down and surprisingly went right to my toilet!

WOW WOW WOW, She actually ran out of the bathroom to my bed snatching my strap on cock. Again WOW WOW WOW she stood there starring at the monster cock she was holding in her hands! Back to the toilet, stripping then pulling out a turd that looked to be about 5” long pushing into her mouth and it had to begin to push down her throat! Then she squatted over the monster cock and started lowering herself onto it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I saw tears begin to flow down her face as she continued to push more and more of this monster cock into her pussy!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.