Fun With My Cleaning Lady - Cover

Fun With My Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - [CAUTION: This story contains multiple SCAT situations! Please skip this story if this offends you.] I was quite surprised to find that my cleaning lady was getting off from my nasty panties she found in my bedroom. With the help of newly installed Spy Cams I was able to see all she was doing and found ways to expand upon things she enjoyed and that I would enjoy too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports  

With Bob and myself working full time, I had hired a Cleaning Lady to take care of our house. One morning was feeling quite horny so I used my 10” vibrator on my pussy until I’d had a good cum! I pulled on my panties from the day before, from their spot lying next to my bed. I made me some coffee and toast before for my breakfast. Getting ready for work, of course I slipped on a clean pair of panties, and left my dirty ones one on the top of the Dirty Clothes Basket in my closet!

Our Cleaning Lady was hired to vacuum and mop all floors, wipe down all counter tops, clean all the bathrooms and mirrors, dust and do laundry. As this was only her second visit, she was still getting into the groove. I’d had a hard day at work but once I returned home I stripped down to my panties got a glass of wine and headed to my recliner! I sat and surfed the web until my husband Bob got home.

After supper Bob and I made love. Well really I fucked him with my 12” strap on cock. Then he licked my pussy and asshole clean, saving me a longer shower before sleep! When I got to the bathroom, I pulled off my panties and threw them towards my Dirty Clothes Basket, only to realize that the panties from this morning were missing! Thinking about this I asked Bob if he took them when he got home to masturbate and he told me no. Then I realized that Sally, our maid must have taken them, of course, she liked my fresh cum and of course my piss and poop streak smells!

The next day I stopped by a local camera store and asked the clerk if she had any little spy cameras.

“Yes we have a few different models, but what specifically do you want them to do?” Becky asked.

“Well we have a new Cleaning Lady and I just want to be able to monitor her during the day, you know to make sure she isn’t wasting time or doing things wrong!” I told this woman, I guess about late 20s or so.

“Well they start out with the basic one that comes on when someone comes into a room and will record over a 3 hour period onto a 8 GB card. They go up to the top model we have that is also Auto Start, wide angle, and if the person being monitored is standing still it will zoom in and record with the option of sending a Wireless Signal to your phone through your router!” she explained.

“Wow, your top of the line model sounds like the one I would be interested in. Do you have a discount for the more pieces you buy?”

“Yes we have a current special if you purchase our 6 Camera Package. But if you purchase two of those packages, I will make it 30% off right now just for you!” She shared.

“Yes, I’ll do the two 6 PACK PACKAGES and take those with me.”

“I get off work in an hour, if you would like I could come to your house and set them up for you. That would be setting up their modes and the router connections!” she said.

The young Sales Clerk arrived within the hour and brought all the cameras.

“Just tell me where you want them placed and I’ll do all the rest!” She told me.

The setup was all was pretty standard for the locations in the Living Room, Kitchen, Bedrooms, but in our Master Bedroom, I asked for the last two to be placed very carefully!

“Put one so it captures my side of the bed and the last one, place it in our closet so it can focus on my Dirty Clothes Basket.”

What a look she gave me when I told her to focus the last camera on the Dirty Clothes Basket!

“Ok, if you must know I think she took a pair of my dirty panties and what else she did I have no idea!”

“WOW that is something. No wonder you want these cameras!” She told me. “Do you think she will bring them back, you know still dirty or freshly washed?”

I thought for just a second and said, “Well which would you do, just keep them to sniff while you masturbate or would to add your cum and bring them back?” What a deer in the Headlights look she had!

“Well, I err, I, I guess I would add my cum and bring them back swapping that pair out for another nasty pair of your panties!” She spoke slowly. “By the looks of the pair lying on top, I mean, WOW, just look at the cum, piss and shit stains on it, I would ... oh my ... nothing madam!”

“You go ahead and finish the install and we’ll talk more once you’re done!”

I went to my favorite recliner and opened my phone; being software savvy I downloaded the application and got it working too! Not surprised, I saw that Becky was still in my closet and was holding my dirty panties to her nose and was rubbing her pussy under her dress! I continued to watch until I saw her sort of fall back dropping my panties and bringing her fingers that were rubbing her pussy to her nose!

I slipped into my bedroom, slipped my panties off and crawled up on my bed. Once she walked out of the closet, I told her, “Get over here you little pussy licker! You can get my juices fresh right here right now!”

She climbed up between my legs and dove right into her pussy eating mode! This girl was good I thought but then I wanted more!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.