Spinsters in Space - Cover

Spinsters in Space

Copyright© 2022 by Daydreamz

Chapter 6: Star star

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Star star - Four rather plain middle aged women are part of a 2,000 year mission to settle a distant planet, using cryogenics and genetic engineering to stay alive long enough. Yes, genetic engineering. And a long time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Susan got Leila off, Isobel did Melissa, then they swapped. They stopped and did a few chores around the ship, without bothering to get dressed, before Melissa showed Susan how they could get each other off together, and Leila and Isobel copied them.

They had supper and tried a threesome, which quickly became a foursome. Their energetic young bodies recovered rapidly and so they explored some more varieties of sex, with eating, 69, fingering, kissing and fondling of tits and pussies and every part of their immaculate, firm, naked bodies.

After a multitude of orgasms they finally went to sleep, in a nude ball of four, in the bedroom, and woke up feeling closer and sexier than ever. They started the new day with sex, had breakfast, more sex, tended the farm in their thin minidresses, fondled each other, made lunch, had more sex, then did their routine navigation check.

Now when they clustered round the console the touching was sexy. Their hips rubbed against each other, their arms wrapped round each other, and fingers naturally fondled each other. It was a new and deeper way of being together.

“All on course,” Leila commented on the display, which showed a star system in the distance some fifteen light years off to their left, but nothing between them and a marker at the top of the screen indicating their eventual target.

“Should we divert and send the bodies off into that star?” suggested Susan.

“It would be nicer not to have them on board,” agreed Melissa, “it’s a little bit of a sadness hanging over us, knowing they’re there, all frozen and wrapped up.”

“Yes let’s,” nodded Isobel. “It’s not as if we don’t have time.”

“Okay,” Leila smiled down, feeling Izzy’s sensitive little fingers stroking the inside of her thigh. “Let me concentrate while I do it.”

“Then there’ll be just the four of us,” sighed Melissa. “Maybe in the whole Universe.”

“We can make more people, when we get there,” said Susan.

“I suppose we can make a sperm from the DNA, eventually,” mused Isobel. They’d already taken samples from their dead colleagues.

“And grow a foetus, in an incubator,” said Melissa. “It shouldn’t be so different from farming, when you think about it. A blood supply to kick it off. Soluble nutrients in a gel, and we can use a leaf for the start of the circulation system. No need for us to have pregnancy and all that - bulge, childbirth, all the pain and the extra risk. It looked awful.”

“We’d need lots of incubators, if we’re going to populate a planet,” Isobel pointed out practically. “Though I suppose we could’ve guessed you wouldn’t want to spoil your sexy new body with pregnancy Liss!”

“Well,” Melissa smiled at the tease, “perhaps I wouldn’t want your gorgeous little body spoiled either! And in any case with pregnancy we could only make four at a time between us, every couple of years.”

“That’s true,” Susan had to agree. “Well perhaps we ought to think about what it is we’re trying to achieve now. We didn’t get very far with the discussion about where we’re going and what we’re doing.”

“Mmmm,” murmured Isobel, “if we turned up at a planet like Earth, before humans developed, we wouldn’t last long.”

“Eaten in five minutes,” Melissa grimaced, “by tigers or dinosaurs or even ants. Then it’d all have been for nothing, the whole mission.”

“I suppose it depends,” Isobel found herself nudging against her, “how likely it is that a planet that has a climate we can survive in - oxygen, water, gravity, carbon and everything, low radiation, - won’t already be populated by creatures bigger than us?”

“Oxygen and water...” Leila nodded.

“Life is always likely to evolve, with those conditions.”

“Predators,” added Susan. “Parasites.”

“We’ll have to scan the planet really carefully,” said Leila.

“Why didn’t we bring any weapons?” Melissa wondered, slipping an arm round Izzy.

“Weight, the log says,” Leila explained, “and the fact that even the original thirty-two of us couldn’t win a war anyway. If there’re any inhabitants there won’t be just a few, there’ll be thousands or millions, so if they’re hostile and big enough for us to need weapons we’d just have run out of bullets.”

“Oh, yes...” Melissa had to agree.

They discussed the problem endlessly, without finding a solution. They had a couple of thousand years though, so there was no urgency. Meanwhile they could have sex, and keep discovering new things about genetics, and tinkering with their beautiful young bodies, while they headed for the nearby star system.


“This is hedonism, that’s what they used to call it,” sighed Melissa contentedly. “Sensation, for its own sake.” One day they’d have plants and space and sky and stuff like that, but for now this was as good as it could get - floating with gorgeous Suzie gently frigging her, while the other two most beautiful girls that had ever existed kissed and fondled her up towards another mind-blowing cum.

“The zero g adds to it doesn’t it,” agreed Leila. Floating in the bedroom they weren’t in contact with any surface except each other’s soft skin, so sex was one hundred percent of their sensation.

“Concentrated, undiluted SEX,” grinned Isobel. Her thick chestnut hair floated around, some of it brushing the top of her pert ass.

“This is the greatest way to pass the time,” agreed Susan while she fondled one of Melissa’s rubbery, sensitive tits with her delicate fingers. “MMmmm” she cooed, to encourage Leila who was now easing a long finger into her super-sensitive teenage-tight pussy.

“Like that Suzie?” Leila smiled while she crooked the finger and wrapped her long, perfectly formed legs round one of Susan’s smaller, perfectly formed legs.

“Mmmm you know I do,” breathed Susan, feeling the electricity zing through her body again.

“You’re such an addict Suzie,” Isobel teased, stroking her neck with one hand while she dipped her plump-lipped mouth in range of the inviting tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.