Ice and Snow - Cover

Ice and Snow

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: The sexual nature of donuts. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils awoke to see Marci standing at the window. She was illuminated by an icy blue light. He almost couldn’t believe how beautiful she looked. As quietly as possible he exited the bed. “It snowed,” she said. She didn’t turn toward him. He walked the few steps until he was standing directly behind her. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Yes,” he said, although he couldn’t see anything but her soft golden hair. His penis nestled against her bottom. It was fast becoming erect. “So beautiful,” he said.

Please Wait while image loads


I was scraping frost from the car. It wasn’t thick and it was warmed by the sun, so the scraper took it right off. I happened to glance at the house, at the guest bedroom where Nils and Marci had spent the night. Marci was standing at the window. I couldn’t tell if she saw me. I could tell that she was naked. Now Nils was standing behind her. For a long moment there was no motion, and then Nils’ hand covered her breast. I don’t think it was to keep me from seeing. His palm made slow, sensuous circles. My scraper made similar circles on the windshield, even though the ice and snow were long gone.

Please Wait while image loads


Nils and I set off to get donuts while the girls slept in. “Did you have a good night?” I asked him.

“Glorious,” he replied.

“Care to elaborate?”

“Well, in terms of donuts there were long johns and cream filled.” Nils chuckled. “And then more long johns and more cream filled. Completely delicious head to toe and everything in between.”

At the donut shop his description may have influenced our selection.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.