A Young Man - Cover

A Young Man

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 3

True to her word Beth did get some lovemaking in the morning. It started with him feeling her hand lightly caressing his chest causing him to wake up. She kissed him and checked to see if he had a morning woodie which he did. She mounted him and she was sufficiently lubricated which enabled the both of them to have enjoyable intercourse.

After making love they both dressed. She said she would convey his offer to the sellers and let him know the result. Ken gave her one last kiss along with a solid squeeze of her ass. He left going down the stairs and out the building’s back door. On his drive to his home, he was having thoughts about Beth and last night. Even though she was considerably older than him, he was thinking that he shouldn’t disregard women just because of their age. Women like Beth are a joy to be with, in many ways.

Later in the day, she phoned him saying his offer was accepted. He picked up a copy of the contract from her and gave her a deposit of the required earnest money. Stopping at his attorney’s office he gave a copy to Bob Freeman asking him to represent him on the purchase and hopefully later on the sale.

The closing on the purchase was in two weeks. Ken had contacted another older fraternity brother Tim Mathus who was working as a mortgage broker for a loan to handle the purchase. Telling Tim what he was planning to do, Tim said he would get him the best term and lowest rate for a loan. Rather than Ken paying the full purchase price, he thought it would be best to leverage the purchase of this home. Ken phoned and told Ben of the purchase.

The closing was done and Ben was given the go-ahead. Ken every so often did stop by to see how the rehab was going but he knew he needed to limit his visits and let Ben do his thing.

While the work was going on and during one of Ken’s visits Ben said he wanted to talk to him. Going outside Ben said, “I don’t know what your finances are in doing this rehabbing, but like you said I have more than enough time to supervise two rehabs going at once. So if you can afford it, I can I can handle two rehabs easily.”

Ken said he would see what properties he could find for the next project. Later in the day he contacted Beth and said he was looking to purchase another house to rehab. She said why not consider the other house they looked at. She reminded Ken that he said to purchase the house it would need to be purchased for a price of twenty-five percent less than what was being asked. Beth suggested they make a firm one-time offer and see what the reaction would be. Ken told her to make the offer.

At close to five, he received a call from Beth and in answering it he heard, “You won’t believe it. I made the offer pointing out the numerous problems that Ben found. They must have known what the problems were because they accepted the offer. When can you come by to sign the contract?”

“I will be right over.”

Ken walked into Beth’s office which was after closing but she had kept it open for him. He signed the contract and then said he could use a drink giving her a good look. She knew what he wanted by the look he was giving her and it wasn’t just a drink. It so happened he could see in the look she was giving him that she agreed with him and said they should go upstairs for the drink. She went to lock the front door and in walking by him her hand casually brushed his package.

Once they were in her apartment, she came into his arms giving him an open mouth kiss with plenty of tongue. His hand opened a tab on the side of her skirt and pulled down the zipper causing the skirt with a little help from his hands running down her buttocks to fall to the floor. Beth didn’t say anything with her skirt lying on the floor. Leaving the skirt lay where it had fallen, she took Ken’s hand and walked with him to the bedroom.

There they completed their undressing looking intently at each other as it was being done. Once Beth was bare ass naked, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Ken had spent some time previously thinking about Beth and wondered if she pleasured herself when she didn’t have a companion. His curiosity got the best of him and he opened a drawer on the nightstand and found a red vibrator there in the shape of a man’s erect penis. He thought he would enhance Beth’s pleasure and put the vibrator on the nightstand behind a box of tissues.

Beth came out of the bathroom and joined him on the bed. They kissed and made love along the lines as they did the time before. He did smile to himself when he was licking her clit because he caught the scent of the perfume she must have applied there which intermingled with her arousal scent.

Cuddling afterward their first round of intercourse she again told him he was a good lover. She also shocked him a little when she asked him because of their age difference if he would consider her to be a Cougar?

“Some people, mainly women might say you are that, but I consider you to be a MILF. I would think that most men would have that same opinion of you. To put it another way, there is no doubt that you are one hot chick who knows how to make love.”

His saying that he could see brought a smile to her face as she moved to kiss him and then proceeded to get him ready for the second bout of lovemaking. This time after giving him head she mounted him and laid on him slowly moving her hips while she was nibbling on one of his ears. While she was doing that he reached for the vibrator, turned it on, and with his other hand separated the cheeks of her ass to put the vibrator in between them.

Ken’s doing this caused Beth to instantly stop her nibbling and one of her hands quickly reached back and clamped on his hand holding the vibrator. Beth’s doing that caused Ken to think he had crossed the line in doing that. His action may have just screwed up a rewarding relationship.

Instead of removing his hand, however, she positioned his hand holding the vibrator to where he assumed it was pressing on her rosebud. She dropped her head to be alongside his but she wasn’t doing any nibbling on his ear. His shaft which was in her could feel the vibrations from the vibrator and he could feel her shuddering. If he had to guess by her actions he would say she was having orgasms. This went on for what he would guess was close to two minutes before she asked him to stop saying she couldn’t take it anymore.

He did remove the vibrator and turned it off. Placing back on the nightstand he expected her to say something about him finding it and using it but to her credit and his surprise, she never said a word about that.

All she said was, “That was intense” and she gave him a nice loving kiss.

Ken could see it was still light outside so he knew it still was the early evening. Beth must have been exhausted from the lovemaking because she fell asleep. He just lay in bed holding her in his arms.

It was probably a half-hour later when Beth awoke and was apologetic for falling asleep. He told her not to worry about doing that since it was an opportunity for him to hold a MILF in his arms. That remark earned him a light jab in his ribs and then a kiss. She realized that the second time they had made love Ken didn’t achieve a climax. She moved to correct that as she went down to mouth his shaft and gave him head with her eyes staring at him as she was doing it.

Since it was still early and they hadn’t eaten, Beth phoned for some Chinese to be delivered.

After the food was delivered and was eaten they went back to bed and did some kissing and cuddling. The television was turned on and at Ken’s suggestion watched some HGTV before they agreed to go to sleep.

After a quickie the next morning, Ken left and dropped the contract off with Bob Freeman asking him to handle the purchase and the anticipated sale later.

The following weeks had gone by fairly fast. Ken received a phone call from Ben saying the updating of the first home was completed and this weekend they would be having an open house in an attempt to sell the house.

Ken was at the house late Saturday morning. Ben introduced Ken to his wife Carolyn. She showed him the brochure she had prepared which was an update of the one they received before they purchased the property. She did say there was a steady flow of people looking at the home. Ken also gave the home a good look and told Ben he had an excellent job in updating it. Ben and Ken had agreed on what they would accept on an offer to purchase the property.

The next day just after one, Ken received a phone call from Ben asking him to come to the open house saying they had a couple who wanted to purchase the house for the agreed price. Ken went there and completed the blank contract form Beth had given which both he and the couple signed along with collecting a check for the earnest money. He would drop this contract off with his attorney who would finalize the sale in about two weeks. Now he needed to find another property to rehab.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.