The Order of Saint Fabienne - Cover

The Order of Saint Fabienne

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Epilogue - Only the most beautiful young nuns are called upon to serve in this "special" convent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

Over the years, my life at the abbey continued much as it had during my first few days there. I was constantly fucked, sucked, and used in all manner of sexual depravity. We were subjected to continuing variety of new priests. They came, used us, the left, only to be replaced by others, so that my life was filled with a steady stream of new cocks to suck and fuck.

We were told of the success of our experimental program. The instances of priests abusing altar boys dropped to almost zero, and we were told the Holy Father expressed his gratitude for the important service we were providing for the church. There was talk that one day the Holy Father himself might even visit us to share with us his appreciation, but it never happened, at least not in our abbey. I would have loved that, of course, being the devout servant of God that I am, but perhaps it was just a rumor.

Mother died one evening. She suffered a massive heart attack as she would have wanted, while engaged in sex with four priests and a nun. Gratefully I was named to replace her, and I vowed on her grave to continue the standards of sexual gratification she so long maintained for everyone here at the abbey. And that I shall most certainly do...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.