The Order of Saint Fabienne - Cover

The Order of Saint Fabienne

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Sex With Baron and Satan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sex With Baron and Satan - Only the most beautiful young nuns are called upon to serve in this "special" convent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

I spent the remainder of the day alternating between napping and masturbating. Visions of sex with animals kept me alive with excitement, especially since I anticipated that was what I’d be doing that evening. Of course I was right.

After dinner Mother told me to follow the young nun sent for me, and I did. It was the same beautiful young woman from the previous evening, and again I was dressed in the transparent habit, and my wimple. The ancient wimple headgear was a total contrast to the thin, sexy habit I wore, and as I passed some of the other nuns dressed in traditional clothing I felt waves of excitement and pride coursing through my body. I wondered if they knew where I was going, and it made my cunt wet.

This time the nun led me to a much smaller room, a kind of auditorium. The front of the room consisted of a small stage, and was illuminated by spotlights shining onto a mattress lying on the floor. I was led into the spotlighted area and told to disrobe. I heard murmuring from beyond the stage, and tried to look out into the room as I disrobed. I caught fleeting glimpses of men and women seated on sofas and club chairs. They were naked, and most of the men had young women sucking their cocks.

When I was naked I was told to lie on the mattress and masturbate, which I was most happy to do. My cunt was already wet, and when I slid my fingers across my swollen clit I moaned. I was so fucking hot, knowing why I was there, that I’d be seen performing sexual acts ON AN ANIMAL! And then it happened.

Another nun led one of the large guard dogs into the room. I learned his name was Baron, and clearly he had been well trained because as soon as he sniffed my essence he crawled up onto the mattress and began licking my pussy.

“AHHHHH!” I gasped, hearing murmurs of approval from the audience. The dog’s tongue was rough and large and as he lapped me I came, flooding his mouth with some of my squirt. Then the nun led him over next to my face and told me to roll toward the beautiful animal. I did as she asked and found myself staring directly into an extended pink cock.

“Lean forward. Suck it,” the nun said, her voice thick with lust. And I did that, too.

The moment my lips touched the slippery pink cock I came again. The taste of the dog cock was strong, almost bitter, and for some reason the acrid flavor filled me with a passionate desire to take as much of it into my mouth as I could, and so I did. I leaned further forward and felt a quick burst of fluid shooting into my mouth. Instinctively I pulled back and another squirt shot onto my face. Still masturbating furiously, I came again, and the nun quickly led the dog back onto the mattress again, moving Baron between my legs. I felt his furry body on my stomach and it rubbed against my tits like some kind of rough fur coat as the nun positioned his cock between my spread thighs.

The cock bumped against my cunt then, and I eagerly pulled my lips apart for him, helping the nun to ease him into me, into my pussy. And then he lunged forward, pumping his cock into me, fucking me!

“Oh GOD!” I cried out, and suddenly I heard movements from the audience. Men were coming onto the stage, near my face, and for the second night in a row I began to be showered in cum, only this time I was being FUCKED BY A DOG while the priests defiled me.

“I LOVE ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” I moaned, feeling repeated squirts of cum firing into my pussy from the dog cock. I continued to masturbate, my orgasms coming continuously now as the dog fucked me and the priests rained cum onto my face.

When he finally finished coming, Baron pulled out of my cunt, and the nun led him to my head again, ordering me to suck it once more. I did it, of course, and tasted my cunt on the dog cock mingled with his sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.