The Order of Saint Fabienne - Cover

The Order of Saint Fabienne

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Some “Sister Sex”

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Some “Sister Sex” - Only the most beautiful young nuns are called upon to serve in this "special" convent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

We were allowed to sleep late that day. When I awoke I arose and walked naked down the hall to the bathroom. Two fully dressed nuns passed me, snickering quietly when they saw the red stripes across my tits and pussy and stomach, but these were badges of honor I wore proudly as reminder of how I had so nobly served our Lord during the mass orgy.

In the bathroom I relieved myself, then moved into the shower area. It reminded me of the kind of shower area I’d used in high school. It was a large room, with perhaps ten showerheads along the walls. Two other nuns were there, showering, and I noticed that they had appeared to move away from each other when I came into the shower room. Then both saw the marks on my body. One said, “Good morning, Sister. Did you enjoy last night?”

I recognized the nun as one of the young women who had been a participant in our evening orgy. “Yes, I did. Very much,” I said, feeling desire again growing in my pussy.

“It’s fun to give ones body in the service of Christ, isn’t it, Sister,” the nun said, moving closer to me, her nipples growing erect as she approached me.

“Yes. It is. I loved it,” I breathed, my own nipples hardening. The other nun came over next to me then, and turned on the shower. It was hot, and it felt good on my back, but as the hot water ran over the stripes across the front of my body it stung and I winced.

“It hurts, doesn’t it?” the first nun said, smiling at me.

“Yes. It does,” I replied.

The nun looked at my sore breasts for a moment, then reached out and gently pinched my nipples.

“Oh God!” I moaned, watching the other young nun moving behind me. She pressed her wet body into my back then, and I could feel the hardness of her nipples poking into me. Then she slowly slid down my body, her tits dragging down over my back, then over my full ass cheeks. I felt her softly pushing my thighs apart, and I moved to accommodate her. And then she licked my ass while inserting a finger inside my cunt.

“OHHH!” I hissed, and the nun in front of me hugged me then, pressing her naked, wet body into mine, kissing me, our mouths open, tongues entwined as the nun behind me licked and probed my ass with her lips and tongue.

“I love it here!” I moaned, and the nun behind me removed her finger from my cunt, then turned and moved under me, her mouth glued to my pussy, eating me. This time she slid a finger into my asshole, fucking me with it as she ate me, and when I came I came hard, wiping my pussy all over the nun’s face.

I almost fell, and the nun in front of me had to help keep me from collapsing my legs were so weak and shaky, but God how I loved this ... all of this. There seemed to be no limit to the pleasure I could experience here, and I once again thanked my Lord for leading me here.

After my shower I returned to my room and dressed in the transparent habit, put on my wimple, and went to the dining room. Following a quick breakfast ... I was alone in the big dining room ... on the way back to my room I was summoned to Mother Superior again.

“Good morning, Mother,” I said, smiling as I entered her office. Mother was fully dressed in her black habit and wimple, and she returned my smile.

“Good morning, Sister Cat. How are you today?” Mother asked, staring at my breasts.

“Sore. Refreshed. Wonderful!” I gushed.

“You enjoyed last night?” she asked.

“Immensely!” I replied, meaning it.

“I was very proud of you, Sister Cat. Father enjoyed you. Very much, and he was pleased by your ... enthusiasm ... for some of the more, ah ... perverse activities you seemed to so relish.”

“Yes. I was ... enthusiastic ... I suppose. And I loved what I did. I ... I want to repeat it, Mother Superior. Again and again!” I said.

“And so you shall, Sister Cat. So you shall. But tell me ... is there anything you would not do for our Lord? Any act of sexual perversion you would not perform. What we do here is voluntary, you know, Sister. You can always say no. We have nuns who have been selected for very special purposes, to quench the thirst of some very depraved priests. These women have been carefully recruited, Sister. And we do try to assign our nuns to those acts they most enjoy. So tell me. Do you have any limits to what you would do?”

I thought for a moment, thought of the most outrageous things I’d seen done in some of my Internet viewing, then said, “I suppose there are two things I would not enjoy, Mother. I would not want to engage in anything scatological in nature. While I do not mind licking an anal canal, or even pushing my tongue into an anus, I would not want to have anyone ... do anything ... on me while I was engaged in an act like that. I also would not want to have sex with the innocent ... defenseless children who are too young to understand what is happening to them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.