The Order of Saint Fabienne - Cover

The Order of Saint Fabienne

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Initiation - Only the most beautiful young nuns are called upon to serve in this "special" convent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

After Mother dismissed me I returned to my room and did as she asked. I removed all my underwear, then put on the habit Mother had given me to wear that evening. It was black, of course, but as thin as a curtain ... totally transparent. When I looked at myself in the small mirror above my desk I could clearly see my tits and my cunt. My nipples were erect, and even the glistening cunt juices smearing my thighs were evident beneath the thin habit. I was ready, and I was excited.

“Sister Cat...” Someone said outside my door, knocking softly. “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” I replied, my heart pounding in my chest as I opened the door.

“You’re beautiful,” the nun said, staring at my tits, then at my cunt.

“Thank you,” I replied, noting she was dressed as I was ... in a revealing, transparent habit ... and that this young woman also had a fantastic body like mine.

“I’m Sister April,” she said. “Come with me.”

I did as she asked, following her down the corridor to a door leading to a stairway. We descended to a lower level of the abbey, and down another hallway, then into a room perhaps 30 feet long and 25 feet wide. The room was filled with men and women in various states of nudity. And then I saw her. Suspended on a cross, with small platforms for her to stand on, was Mother Superior ... and she was naked!

“AGAIN!” Mother screamed, as a nun reached back, then quickly swished a small whip of some kind through the air.

CRACK! The whip landed on Mother’s ass, leaving a long, red welt on her white flesh as she cried out, “YES!!! AGAIN!” and again the young nun did as she was told. As I watched two priests stood next to Mother, one on each side of her, pinching her nipples precisely as each blow from the whip struck her body.

“She’s ready. Take her down,” an elderly voice said, and I turned to see Father Corrigan lying on a mattress. He was naked, and a young nun was sucking his cock ... an enormous bar of flesh perhaps nine or ten inches long and as thick as my forearm.

“Father, Sister Cat is here,” the nun next to me announced as the two priests next to Mother Superior assisted her down from the cross. Mother grinned when she saw me, and rubbed her wrists where leather bands had been tied to her. She walked over to me then, paused, then kissed me, her mouth open, spit drooling down my chin as our tongues meshed.

“Get her ready for me,” Father said, and Mother led me over to the mattress where he was lying, then had me stand next to him as she moved behind me, fondling my breasts, pinching my nipples until they were on fire. I was transfixed as I stared at Father’s enormous cock. The girl sucking it could only lick it, and its crown. It was too large to fit inside her mouth, and when Mother leaned forward and said, “Look at his cock, Sister Cat. Imagine how it will feel penetrating your young cunt ... or your ass,” I almost came.

“Disrobe her,” Father said, grinning as he saw me staring at his cock.

Mother lifted my habit above my head then, removing it, leaving me standing naked except for my wimple. It was all I could do to keep from touching myself as I stared at the cock. My mouth watered, and I wondered how much sperm it might contain, a liquid so precious to me I could never get enough of it.

“Eat her,” Father said, and Mother lay me on the bed next to him as she crawled between my legs, spreading them before going down on me as she had that afternoon. One of the priests who had been standing next to her moved behind her then and roughly inserted his cock in her ass.

“HMMMMM!” she groaned, pushing back at the cock as her face slurped and licked my wet cunt.

“Thank you for serving us, Sister Cat,” Father said. “Do you enjoy sex?”

“Yes!” I hissed, Mother’s tongue lapping my swollen clit.

“Will you do anything we ask of you?”

“YES!” I hissed again as Mother slid her thumb into my cunt ... and then a finger into my ass. “AHHHH!” I groaned, loving the sensations all this was creating in me.

“Do you want my cock, Sister? I saw you admiring it.”

“YESS ... GOD YESSS ... PLEASEEEEE!” I begged, staring at the huge prick.

“Enough,” Father said to the nun sucking him. “You can have her now,” he said to the other priest who had been standing next to Mother. The priest leaned down and grasped the young nun by the wrist, then led her to another of the many mattresses lying on the floor of the room.

“Taste me now,” Father said to me, and I rolled over and did it, also unable to take his cock inside my mouth, licking it instead, and his balls. He raised up for me then, and I continued to lick, down over his balls, then behind them, lower, into his ass crack.

“Wait,” he said, rolling over onto his knees. “Now,” he said then, and I did it. I rolled over as well, feeling Mother’s tongue gliding into my ass crack just as mine was doing to Father.

He had been sweating, and the strong, acrid scent from his ass assailed my nostrils, filling me with the kind of conflicting sensations I always experienced when tongue an ass. I think it was the very repulsion from this scent, from this despicable act, that so excited me. I had read a quotation once from the Marquis de Sade, one that so clearly mirrored my own feelings that I never forgot it. He said, “If it is the dirty element that gives pleasure to the act of lust, then the dirtier it is, the more pleasurable it is bound to be,” and he also said, “We are no guiltier in following the primitive impulses that govern us than is the Nile for her floods or the sea for her waves.” That described me perfectly, and with a growl I delved even deeper into Father’s ass crack with my willing tongue, pushing it against his anus, trying to enter him there.

“OH GOD, ENOUGH!” Father cried out, squirming away from me. Then, “Roll over. On your back. NOW!” he commanded, and of course I did it. Mother tried to continue eating me, but Father pushed her away, then crawled between my legs and entered me, his huge cock tearing me apart as it filled me, ripping into me. The pain was intense, but also exhilarating, and I thought this must be what it would feel like to fuck a horse.

“Oh FATHER!!!!” I cried out, raising my legs, stretching them straight up into the air, feeling his cock hitting the bottom of my cunt as it pounded into me. “I feel like I’m being fucked by a HORSE COCK, Father! I LOVE IT!!!” I screamed

Mother was lying next to me then, one of the priests fucking her as a group of other men began to surround us, watching us, masturbating. One moved closer to my face then, and suddenly erupted, spewing cum on my cheeks and chin. Father pounded harder into me then, and then another priest moved beside me, his fingers flying back and forth over his cock. I reached up and gently squeezed his balls, then said, “DO IT. COME ON MY FACE!” And he did it.

Some of the priest’s cum landed on my forehead, and I felt Father roughly rip off my wimple headgear, revealing my lush thick hair. Father leaned down and licked my face, then scooped some of the cum from my cheeks and wiped it into my hair. Another priests moved behind me then, and aimed his cock into my hair. He groaned, then began spewing cum into my hair as Father wiped it all over my head, grinding the cum into my scalp.

“YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” Father screamed then, and I felt his cock exploding inside my cunt. It was as though someone had turned on a fire hose inside my pussy, as cum GUSHED out of his enormous cock, spurt after spurt, so much it ran down my thighs and into the crack of my ass. Another priest came on my face again then, and a beautiful young nun leaned over and spit a mouthful of cum into my mouth, then leaned down and kissed me. Another nun began licking my cheeks as another priest came on us. The nuns continued licking my face, and then Father began to withdraw from my cunt, slowly, and my mind flashed on the same sensation I have when a large turd slowly slides from my asshole. His cock fell from my cunt then, finally, with a plopping sound, and I felt as though I had delivered a baby, even though of course I’ve never done that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.