The Order of Saint Fabienne - Cover

The Order of Saint Fabienne

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Indoctrination

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Indoctrination - Only the most beautiful young nuns are called upon to serve in this "special" convent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

Shortly after my assignment to and arrival at our abbey I was called into Mother Superior’s office one evening right after dinner.

“Sister Mary Catherine, welcome,” she began.

“Thank you, Mother,” I replied meekly.

She stared at me for a moment before speaking again, then said, “You’re very beautiful, Sister. I believe we’ll call you Sister Cat. You have ‘cat eyes’ and clearly a remarkable body, sleek and slender, like a cat’s.”

“Thank you, Mother,” I replied, blushing. The way she was regarding me was causing the familiar rush of excitement building in my pussy, and I had to squeeze my legs together as hard as I could to keep my juices from leaking into my panties.

“Have you noticed anything ... unusual ... about the other nuns here, Sister Cat?” Mother asked.

“I ... I’m not sure what you mean, Mother,” I replied.

“I mean have you noticed that the other sisters are all quite beautiful as well?”

“I ... why yes. Now that you mention it, they are all very attractive,” I agreed. I hadn’t really thought about it, but Mother was right. The other nuns all WERE very attractive, almost sensual. Our order still wore traditional nuns’ habits, but even so it was obvious most of the other nuns also had large breasts and slender bodies, and most did seem to have beautiful faces as well.

“Do you know why you were all selected to serve our Lord here, Sister Cat?” Mother asked.

“No, Mother. I don’t,” I said truthfully, not sure where this conversation was leading.

“It is because we know how tempting the outside world can be for women like you, Sister Cat. Women who were blessed with beautiful faces, sexy bodies, and women who, as you yourself have told us, are tempted by the lure of sex. Ahhh, sex, Sister Cat. It is enjoyable, isn’t it? The feel of a hard cock sliding into our eager, wet pussies ... the sensation of hot cum splashing on our faces. The taste of an erupting prick as it explodes in our mouths. It is very gratifying, isn’t it, Sister?”

“MOTHER!” I gasped. “I ... I don’t know what to say!” I stammered, shocked, yet incredibly excited.

“You and the others have been sent here, Sister, to serve your Lord in a most unusual manner. Satan is a skillful adversary. He uses temptation to divert our good priests and nuns from their calling. Without providing these good servants of Christ with an outlet for their natural desires, they would be tempted to engage others in sexual acts ... HAVE been tempted to do this, and have done it. I’m sure you’ve read stories of the many priests who have seduced young boys and girls into performing sex acts with the good Fathers. These atrocious acts have stained the reputation of our church, Sister Cat. So the Holy Fathers in Rome have devised a new order to help alleviate these transgressions. An order of beautiful, willing nuns to serve as willing servants in Christ, to allow our priests and nuns to release their sexual tension in a private, secure manner. The Fathers and Sisters who come here are tested first, and must be disease free in order to take part in this wonderful new program, so you need not fear catching any kind of sexually transmitted disease, Sister Cat. You will find we are a very special order, Sister. It is an honor to be chosen to serve here, where you may SAFELY engage in the kinds of sexual acts we both know you desire. And, in so doing, you will be serving God in a most holy and noble cause. You will be helping our church avoid staining our reputation further. Do you understand, Sister Cat?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.