The Order of Saint Fabienne - Cover

The Order of Saint Fabienne

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Only the most beautiful young nuns are called upon to serve in this "special" convent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy  

There are many reasons why young women decide to become a nun. For some it is due to a strong dedication to Christ. Others turn to the sisterhood because it offers sanctuary. In my case, it was due to a knowledge that, if left alone in the outside world, I would become a sex addict, a slut, a whore. And so I became determined to turn to a life of celibacy. A life where I could live in a sheltered, deeply religious, Spartan environment. A life where I would no longer be tempted by sin. Where I would no longer be allowed to give in to that base, all-consuming fire burning within me, a desire so strong it often led me to commit the most depraved, outrageous acts of sexual perversion asked of me. I was powerless to say no to any sexual request, and I knew it. At a young age I had eagerly performed oral sex on my brothers and my father while my mother watched us, masturbating, encouraging me. These same family members made me do nasty things to them. I licked their balls, their ass cracks, put my tongue in their anuses while they took turns having intercourse with me. I reveled in their cum showers, and more, masturbating myself as they shot cum onto my face and breasts. I loved it all, no matter what they asked of me.

I realized then what I was ... a total slut ... and I knew if I wanted to change the course of my life, if I were to survive, I would have to turn to the church, to a different kind of life. I knew I would have to become a nun. Little did I know that decision would only lead me deeper into debauchery and wickedness ... and into a life of constant sin so immoral and depraved I would never be able to leave it.

I am beautiful, I admit it. I also know I had little to do with it, really. My looks are simply a quirk of biology rather than anything I myself had caused. I’m told I have beautiful brown eyes, silky brunette hair, high cheek bones, full lips, and the kind of body men crave. My breasts are quite large, yet my stomach is flat. I have attractive, slender legs, and I’ve heard men refer to me as having a “bubble butt.” I’m 5’2” tall, and weigh only 105 pounds.

As soon as I could I got a job as a waitress and left home. The few times I went out on dates I ended up sucking cocks and fucking, sometimes more than one man at a time. Now that I’m 18 I’ve also been offered multiple opportunities to pose for “men’s magazines,” as a centerfold, all of which I rejected. Not because of any kind of moral inspiration however. The reason I told those people I would not pose naked for them is because I knew if I did I would soon end up making porno films ... the kinds of videos I watched in the privacy of my little apartment bedroom every night while inserting a multitude of objects inside my body, masturbating to an endless string of orgasms, knowing I would do everything the sluts on my TV screen were doing and more if I ever let myself become involved in posing for magazines. And so I became a nun.

Even during those long months in the convent temptation was always there, reaching out to me, building inside me, urging me to attempt to initial sex with some of the sisters, but somehow I managed to avoid submitting to this amoral enticement. I was training for the role I knew I had to attain ... a role I have now, finally, achieved. I am no longer the slut Cindy Travers. I am now Sister Mary Catherine, a member of the Order of St. Fabienne.

We are housed in a convent attached to a very large abbey in a remote corner of Maine. The nearest town is over 40 miles away, and the iron gate that surrounds the entire grounds of our convent and abbey insure our privacy. What goes on behind the walls here has never been revealed to the outside world, and with good reason. To see why, dear reader, follow me as I take you through my descent into a life of abject depravity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.