Coming Clean - Cover

Coming Clean

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Molly and Mitzi have been best friends since second grade, but now in high school Mitzi is seeing Josh. Then Mitzi asks Molly for a favor. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Molly and Mitzi were best friends since second grade. “I wish we were sisters,” Molly told Mitzi after the fourth-grade picnic. “We’re better than sisters,” Mitzi replied.

In junior high Mitzi won a statewide student art contest for her painting of Molly, titled “Prodigy.”

Short redhead playing piano

It was true, Molly was an exceptional pianist.

Molly and Mitzi both went to Music & Art for high school. After school they hung out at Molly’s house almost every day. While Molly practiced, Mitzi did sketches.

Midway through junior year, Josh came into the picture. Josh might have been a better pianist than Molly. Mitzi rarely came over after school. She hung out with Josh.

One afternoon Molly’s mother commented. “We’re not seeing much of Mitzi these days. Are you two not...?”

In answer Molly bashed the piano keys.

“We’re going up to the cabin the weekend after next,” Molly’s mom said. “Why don’t you see if Mitzi wants to come?”

“I hate the cabin,” Molly exclaimed, and she bashed the keys again.

As it happened, the next day at their lockers, Mitzi asked Molly if she could come over after school. “There’s something I have to ask you,” she said.


Curious and a bit uneasy, Molly accompanies Mitzi to her house. “No Josh this afternoon?” she asks.

“He’s doing an audition for some kind of summer thing,” Mitzi explains as she leads Molly into her bedroom.

“Oh,” is all Molly can say.

“So what I wanted to ask you,” Mitzi begins. She is clearly a little nervous. “Maybe I should just show you first.”

Now Molly is nervous.

“It’s about a painting,” Mitzi says. “For the end of term competition. Actually there are four of them. I can’t decide which one to submit.”

“And you want me to choose?”

“Not exactly. The thing is, well, in some of them I kind of used you.”

“What do you mean ‘used me’?” Molly asks.

“This is a bad idea,” Mitzi says. “Maybe we should just forget about it. I’ll just use the other one.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m all the way here, so why don’t you show me the paintings?”

“Fine,” Mitzi says. “They’re in the studio.”

On the floor of her studio, Mitzi has four paintings facing the wall. She turns one around. “This is me and Josh.”

dressed girl student standing next to a dressed male with his penis sticking out of his pants

“I see that,” Molly says. “It’s very...”

“Explicit,” Mitzi supplies.

“Uh huh,” Molly says. “Is Josh’s dick really that...?”

“It is!” Mitzi says. “I can’t even get my fingers around it.”

“So you’ve been...?”

“We have! Well, not everything.”

“So what do you do?”

“Well, mostly kiss and stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“You know. Touching.”

“So you’ve let him touch your...?”

“Mostly I touch him. I like to be in control. And he has a really nice...”

“Cock.”

“Yeah. Cock.”

“And you make him come?”

“I do. The painting is kind of symbolic that way. See how the brush is dripping? That’s supposed to be emblematic of his cum.”

“And the brush is emblematic of his cock?”

“It is!”

“But his cock is much bigger.”

“It is!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.