Fleece Fun - Cover

Fleece Fun

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Story: A story and a poem about the pubic hair conundrum as experienced by Nadine and her pooch Maurice. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Some women can be really self-conscious when it comes to their physical appearance. This is especially so in those intimate areas wherein sexual attraction is increased or decreased depending on the aesthetic or hygienic care given. Nadine was no exception.

In Junior High, she began to be interested in boys and noticed how their gazes were glued on her burgeoning boobs and buttocks. So, she wore tighter fitting clothing to accentuate the positively perky and bedazzle with her bouncy bubble-butt. A training-bra and tight jeans helped.

But while a girl’s teen years bespeak budding breasts and butts, they also bring on less-alluring conditions. By her freshman and sophomore years in high school, Nadine had used every oral and topic medication and cream imaginable. Only in eleventh grade had she managed to keep acne at bay through expensive radiofrequency technology and collagen injection therapy.

So, by her senior year, Nadine was feeling confident enough to start serious dating. But, being a shy virgin, Nadine was nervous about her naked body image. She did what most girls her age did when uncertain and uncomfortable about asking personal questions; she went on line researching teen magazine web-wisdom.

Nadine already knew about mouthwash for fresh breath and sweet kiss-ability. She was aware of vaginal fe-mal-odours from yeast infection and menstrual residue due to poor hygiene. And of course, the curse of stubble-scratchy calves and underarms, to say nothing of pee-yew B.O. pits.

But she was of two minds when it came to making her pussy mound look attractive to boys. Some articles said a bald camel-toe look was a sure winner. But others stressed the attraction of a well-groomed muff which signalled sexual maturity and, just like a fine coif of head hair, would encourage the caress of a horny boy’s fingers.

Nadine used shampoo and conditioner her curly head hair; and it seemed to work fine. But her nether bush seemed lacklustre and unappealing. She just didn’t feel sexy ‘down there’ where it counts.

But as luck would have it, her pet dog, Maurice, who always displayed affection for his mistress in the usual doggie way, by licking her, took a shine to Nadine’s nether nookie. Problem solved! Saliva Shining Sheen from canine cunnilingual caresses. Just good clean funk.

Please Wait while image loads


A young lady, by the name of Nadine,
lamented her muff’s lack of sheen.
Its swirl and its curl
Did cover the pearl.
No matter, I tongued her cunt clean.

Story by Ashley
Limerick and illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.